Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112520 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by moneyissweet(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Madam you are even lucky your husband still want to have sex with you.

If na me 3 years i never even touch you talk less of having sex with you.

I guess your husband don't know Facebook and Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by uboma(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

The words in bold shows you will do worse to women.

You have no regard for women.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Caha34ma1: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
It's a pity!!! �
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by gift2xl: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
How was your approach, y not give him blow jor to ejaculate. Any married woman that can not handle her husband sex issue's "na pawpaw" the same goes to men that can't satisfy there wife's "na pawpaw" Peace
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Coldie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
That can be seen as rape
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Ikea81: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
So you married to be denying him sex abi. Ogbanje

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Maybe He was driven too far and couldn't take the suffering any more...She Should blame herself for her predicament.... Deprivation of money and pusssy at the same time is the worst suffering any Man can take.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Valkrie:
Person pay for something and on top dance in the public for your father, mother, family members and the general public for same thing and you still deny him...You think it's easy? This is yahoo yahoo...!! and even you madam would not accept it if same treatment is mented to you..!!
Ah! grin grin grin.You made it sound like she is a property or sex-offering machine.No be ur fault,na the bride price wey African culture demands we pay dey make some guys feel like that.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Valkrie:

[s]Madam..you can't understand because you no get prick...if to say you get prick you for know and understand why men make all the comments they made here that you term trash...!![/s]
Thrash

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.
shocked
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
why would you, at your age, deny your husband sex?
at this age of yours....

make I no talk sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin
Hisduchess:

Paid kee you there.anuofia!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by zeekcom83: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=pozehnani post=95347496]Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to

Look @ u, ur mouth dey run now as if u can do without dick for one day. We know ur type

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Pacesetter123(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Franzinni:
Men dey speak their mind for hia ...without mincing words

Haha wetin musa no go see for gate !?

Madam sorry oga was trying to loot your warehouse ..

Why were you hiding the palliatives in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Amanda4life: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
WOMAN

U ARE LUCKY, YOU HAVE HUSBAND THAT DISTURBS U FOR SEX

U NEVER JAM HUSBAND WEY DEY DO SIDE CHICKS AND ASHAWO SAME TIme.

HE WILL NOT HAVE YOUR TIME SELF

ANY LITTLE PROVOCATION, HE WILL RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING U WHERE HE IS GOING.

IF HE DIDN'T MEET HIS SIDE CHICK, HE WILL LOOK FOR THE ASHAWO.

NO GET UR TIME AT ALL.

IS LIKE YOU NEVER JaM USELESS MAN BEFORE

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by tfelicityk(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
She wants hoodlums to attack her husband with #Endwifebrutality...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Farki:
Chai I feel sorry for her cry

cry
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by krownie: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oh my God!!!.

Ooni She be like who go like big gbola well Mid_night Conji must be held responsible for this urgent manhandling, it is a headless bastard .
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
driand:
madam please tell us, in the first place, what was she doing in the man's house?

So, it's only sex a woman goes to do in a man's house.

Ok.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by victorian(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
A guy was wooing me years back and we had to talk deeply because he wanted marriage and deep down I don't even fancy him as lover how much more a husband.
He showed me his fancy house, it was nice lovely house . When he wanted to touch me, I squirm and withdrew from his grasp.
He asked why am I avoiding his touch? With a surprise look on his face.
I replied nothing I'm just not ready to date, let's be friends.
He said he has so many friends and what he wants is marriage.
And he should lemme know this minute that 95percent of marriage is Al about sex! Because he can cook well , so good food is not his problem.
But sex is what marriage is all about.

I looked at this man with disgust.

I said well I don't think I'm ready for marriage.
Please marry someonelse.

Thank God he was a gentle man and he didn't pester me but allowed me to leave.

When I begin to think and wonder, how can marriage be all about sex?

Mehn I can't date him. No feelings whatsoever.

God will bless him with his bone of bone and flesh of flesh.

I can't deal abeg.

I'm saying this to ladies who jump into marriage with men they don't fancy, how. Much more love,, just because they want to adhere to society's bullies on " when will u marry" ?
"do u think u are still young"?
" keep deceiving yourself, u are getting old!

I said God in prayers, if I don't have the kind of man I want and there is no chemistry? I will never marry. And I don't care what anyone says. If the chemistry and love is not mutual? Forget it!

I rather remain celibate.

After many many years, God gave me what I want and the attraction is mind-blowing. It's good to be patient. Very good to be patient.

Sighs sorry madam it's well.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by zeekcom83: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
iamkheedah:
Popular Facebook page 'Oga NDU' reported that Happiness Omonogor's husband allegedly beat her up because she denied him S*x.

See post below:

https://www.facebook.com/101032495142388/posts/103630348215936/?app=fbl

Look @ you madam, as old as you are. When you don go Bleep bad prick outside wit a small boy wey don use tramol spoil ur Toto finish, u come reach home dey deny the original owner of the Toto. God will judge u oh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Freksy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?

Marriage is not all about sex.

Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
Most men are selfish when it comes to sex. Women like sex too but very few truly enjoy it in their relationship. Only God knows what the woman has been putting up with for years.

I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

It depends on who they are.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
I never knew the average Nigerian men was this sex crazy and defending this rubbish smh!
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Amanda4life: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
moneyissweet:
Madam you are even lucky your husband still want to have sex with you.

If na me 3 years i never even touch you talk less of having sex with you.

I guess your husband don't know Facebook and Twitter.

THE HUSBAND NO BE SOCIAL MEDIA MAN.

OR HE DOESN'T GO TO CLUB EVERYDAY

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by bcomputer101: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

See this chicken oooo

You better go and sit down
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Freksy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
aspirebig:
Hmm
Is well.

Nothing is well about this. It’s rather sad and unfortunate.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by KayDami: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beware of this scam of a guy called Peter with mobile number 07048389775 claims he works for my jobmag to write Cvs charges N8000 for an entry level cv without cover letter.. He will ask you to pay, later tell you network didn't deliver the cash and ask you to pay another one
He just scammed a friend of mine now
Beware please
He's a thief

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Funflipper: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
abbey621:
This can only happen to weak men, a real man would use the opportunity to enjoy the varieties of life. I have never seen a sane woman that would complain that her husband cheated on her when she knows she denied him of sex constantly, it's a get out of jail card....E SWEET DIE grin grin grin

First class ticket to cheat without remorse.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Chris2863(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
onward4life:

I support the man *my opinion*

For using bruwari pics as DP

Atimes like this

grin grin Olodo, that's the profile pics of the facebook page
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ferking(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm some women are so wicked for nothing,see there is nothing in sex, nature just made it that a man should be aggressive for nothing, because I don't see y a man should budget his life out to get a woman and still risks his life out to keep a woman,then that same woman will still come to deny him of what he had already pay in full at advance over that others will freely offer with greatitude

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Amanda4life: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
abbey621:
This can only happen to weak men, a real man would use the opportunity to enjoy the varieties of life. I have never seen a sane woman that would complain that her husband cheated on her when she knows she denied him of sex constantly, it's a get out of jail card....E SWEET DIE grin grin grin

U NEED TO BE DIVORCED.

CONSTANT EMOTIONAL TRAUMA
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
After paying over 1m as bride price
You still dey deny him sex abi
He never beat you.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.