Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112445 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hisduchess:

Paid kee you there.anuofia!
Where's mrcork aka thecork

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by emmedoski: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Valkrie:

Madam..you can't understand because you no get prick...if to say you get prick you for know and understand why men make all the comments they made here that you term trash...!!

���
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by humilitypays(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Some men are shameless and stupid.

The woman is not fine to start with!

Secondly, she is old!

How is the husband still having erection for this kind old, ugly woman that look like an agbero at Ojuelegba under bridge

Guys, if your wife refuses having sex with you, don't beat her, don't even argue with her, just get a side chick, there are many sempe sempe chicks out there ready to fire your pipe till it goes down low, go get one.

I am sure her husband must be one uneducated tout that can't attract or get a pretty lady to kill his sexual frustration so he poured it out on the ugly old wife, too bad angry

To all guys reading, as soon as your wife reaches 45yrs, reduce sex, sex should be only when you feel like exercising, like once in 3 months. I still wonder how some men get erection to fvck old, ugly ladies with saggy boobs and big tummy, yuck, men una de try cos it beats my imagination the men that fvck most old, ugly, big tummy ladies I see around cry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by don89(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
U get luck say ur husband no be de cheating type ,him for leave u go meet in mistress outside, wicked SARS'woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by nnamdi19922: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.
you are one of d idiot we hv in nigeria nd u nid to b floged fr sayin dis. atink if dat man strt to go to ashawo, u will till open dat ur smelling mouth to comment hw wrong it is? stupid humanbeing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by GARBOFRANK: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Her name depicted her attitude, "omo no go" meaning the picking stupid

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Pacesetter123(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
victorian:
A guy was wooing me years back and we had to talk deeply because he wanted marriage and deep down I don't even fancy him as lover how much more a husband.
He showed me his fancy house, it was nice lovely house . When he wanted to touch me, I squirm and withdrew from his grasp.
He asked why am I avoiding his touch? With a surprise look on his face.
I replied nothing I'm just not ready to date, let's be friends.
He said he has so many friends and what he wants is marriage.
And he should lemme know this minute that 95percent of marriage is Al about sex! Because he can cook well , so good food is not his problem.
But sex is what marriage is all about.

I looked at this man with disgust.

I said well I don't think I'm ready for marriage.
Please marry someonelse.

Thank God he was a gentle man and he didn't pester me but allowed me to leave.

When I begin to think and wonder, how can marriage be all about sex?

Mehn I can't date him. No feelings whatsoever.

God will bless him with his bone of bone and flesh of flesh.

I can't deal abeg.

I'm saying this to ladies who jump into marriage with men they don't fancy, how. Much more love,, just because they want to adhere to society's bullies on " when will u marry" ?
"do u think u are still young"?
" keep deceiving yourself, u are getting old!

I said God in prayers, if I don't have the kind of man I want and there is no chemistry? I will never marry. And I don't care what anyone says. If the chemistry and love is not mutual? Forget it!

I rather remain celibate.

After many many years, God gave me what I want and the attraction is mind-blowing. It's good to be patient. Very good to be patient.

Sighs sorry madam it's well.
The one God gave to you,can u deny him of his conjugal right simply because he knows and accepted dat marriage is not all about sex?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Money2000: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Women are their problems. Why deny a man that already paid for your price?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by freeman5050: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who knows how old you are. Not all post you will need to contribute next time.

pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Freksy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Telegram234:
But ladies are heartless o.
U can imagine a man going to serious stress and debt just to pay your brideprice and now em don put u for house, u are denying him his food.
If na me, i swear i will pursue u out of my house. Assuming, ur mama deny ur papa dat thing, shey u for exists for dis life.

Guy, though you sound like men of old but I am sure of one thing, and that is: You are still single.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mandela27: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wahala for who marry wife wey no deh give am toto
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by jagorinho: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
zeekcom83:

Look @ you madam, as old as you are. When you don go Bleep bad prick outside wit a small boy wey don use tramol spoil ur Toto finish, u come reach home dey deny the original owner of the Toto. God will judge u oh
lol , I just dey laugh here!!! u mean say the woman don go taste a superior operating system, kai!!! you might be right sha.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by aspirebig: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Freksy:

Nothing is well about this. It’s rather sad and unfortunate.

Why are you quoting me?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by idrezee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are following the footsteps of Buhari your mentor, denying him sex after your parents must have dried his pockets from dowry and wedding things.

have sex with no
allow him have sex outside, no.
na to beat you na. stingy Buhari supporter
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by abbey621(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amanda4life:

U NEED TO BE DIVORCED.

CONSTANT EMOTIONAL TRAUMA

And denying your husband sex is what? spiritual trauma? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by hush15: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

OK, in case you never marry, abeg when you do, deny your husband sex ehn. Just experiment it, let's see if the result is the same
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
victorian:
A guy was wooing me years back and we had to talk deeply because he wanted marriage and deep down I don't even fancy him as lover how much more a husband.
He showed me his fancy house, it was nice lovely house . When he wanted to touch me, I squirm and withdrew from his grasp.
And he should lemme know this minute that 95percent of marriage is Al about sex! Because he can cook well , so good food is not his problem.

Please marry someonelse.

I can't deal abeg.

I'm saying this to ladies who jump into marriage with men they don't fancy, how. Much more love,, just because they want to adhere to society's bullies on " when will u marry" ?

I said God in prayers, if I don't have the kind of man I want and there is no chemistry? I will never marry. And I don't care what anyone says. If the chemistry and love is not mutual? Forget it!

After many many years, God gave me what I want and the attraction is mind-blowing. It's good to be patient. Very good to be patient.

So you married now?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by friday2011(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

Na pple like you dey get married men as sugar daddy
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Attih(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Clout.

We move
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by victorian(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
So you married now?

Is that what's disturbing you in the life?

That's the problem u have at the moment?

Some Nigerians will never learn.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by MMXX: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
funny thread cheesy
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by jagorinho: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
I never knew the average Nigerian men was this sex crazy and defending this rubbish smh!
you won't understand, all my married friends are all complaining about this issue, imagine a girlfriend you have had sex with reckless abandon during courtship but turn to aka gum after marriage.

It is a very sensitive topic that can't be discussed with every tom and dick, so most men just keep the pain private but if it is unchecked it can cause resentment and unnecessary accusations from the husband to the wife. Most times I tend to sit on the fence when talking to those friends but they are tired of the whole thing.

One of them even told me that he once considered having a side chick but he said it is expensive and he has reached a stage in life that he can't be hiding doing some stuffs.....they are really stuck.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Cocao(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
I cannot wrap my head around what is happening on the front page of this topic. Is it the anonymity of the platform or is this how people really think in their hearts?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
victorian:

Is that what's disturbing you in the life?

That's the problem u have at the moment?

Some Nigerians will never learn.
I only asked a harmless question. Go easy on me Victorian my old friend smiley
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Writerholic: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is a nons*nse yarn!
Sex is meant to happen when there's mutual agreement!

Aboks:
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by NiRfreak(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
kuonbe:
that's the major cause of me and my wife quarel

when are u planning to beat her...abi uve started masturbation and wasting money on runs girl ?...
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Algold: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
He for blind one of your eyes to reset your sense... Next time na u go carry am give am... Abeg shop ooo till u Belle full... Magnanimous in mumu
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by victorian(f): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I only asked a harmless question. Go easy on me Victorian my old friend smiley

Harmless question indeed!

Na so.

We are not old friends. Keep your friendship to yourself, it's toxic.

I don't need it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Afrocrafters: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
undecided
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by dingbang(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Franzinni:
Men dey speak their mind for hia ...without mincing words

Haha wetin musa no go see for gate !?

Madam sorry oga was trying to loot your warehouse ..

Why were you hiding the palliatives in the first place ?
smiles. No matter what, dont be sorry for stating your feelings

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
victorian:

Harmless question indeed!

Na so.

We are not old friends. Keep your friendship to yourself, it's toxic.

I don't need it.
But you haven't answered my question yet cheesy
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by NiRfreak(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
victorian:

Please marry someonelse.

I can't deal abeg.

Always resist the urge to Shalaye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.