Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112524 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
victorian:
A guy was wooing me years back and we had to talk deeply because he wanted marriage and deep down I don't even fancy him as lover how much more a husband.
He showed me his fancy house, it was nice lovely house . When he wanted to touch me, I squirm and withdrew from his grasp.
He asked why am I avoiding his touch? With a surprise look on his face.
I replied nothing I'm just not ready to date, let's be friends.
He said he has so many friends and what he wants is marriage.
And he should lemme know this minute that 95percent of marriage is Al about sex! Because he can cook well , so good food is not his problem.
But sex is what marriage is all about.

I looked at this man with disgust.

I said well I don't think I'm ready for marriage.
Please marry someonelse.

Thank God he was a gentle man and he didn't pester me but allowed me to leave.

When I begin to think and wonder, how can marriage be all about sex?

Mehn I can't date him. No feelings whatsoever.

God will bless him with his bone of bone and flesh of flesh.

I can't deal abeg.

I'm saying this to ladies who jump into marriage with men they don't fancy, how. Much more love,, just because they want to adhere to society's bullies on " when will u marry" ?
"do u think u are still young"?
" keep deceiving yourself, u are getting old!

I said God in prayers, if I don't have the kind of man I want and there is no chemistry? I will never marry. And I don't care what anyone says. If the chemistry and love is not mutual? Forget it!

I rather remain celibate.

After many many years, God gave me what I want and the attraction is mind-blowing. It's good to be patient. Very good to be patient.

Sighs sorry madam it's well.

Would YOU stay in a sexless Marriage??!!If no then you are just blabbing...I pray you don't end up with someone with erectile dysfunction or Someone Who really doesn't feel like it whenever you want to be intimate,then you would really know and be thankful to God for SEX.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by friendl: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
That why e good make man get sidechic
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by iamme1234(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

This woman suppose don close to 45.or na the panel beating make her old

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Would YOU stay in a sexless Marriage??!!If no then you are just blabbing...I pray you don't end up with someone with erectile dysfunction or Someone Who really doesn't feel like whenever you want to be intimate,then you would really know and be thankful to God for SEX.
She can. She's already in her forties. Sex don't interest her anymore

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by HADEETHAN: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
So serious
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EndRape2(f): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aboks:
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

What he paid for? So she is a commodity?

Am sure u are still single, for your information women are not commodity,
Women have pains they go thorough, and that might make them reluctant in having sex, a sensible man, knows what to do , to make his woman want him always, only animals, one minute men , stingy men, feels because of the dirty dowry paid they can treat a woman anyhow, it shows u were not trained .
Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

Sharap the woman should be celibate by now.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Tonitoniton(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
iamkheedah:
Popular Facebook page 'Oga NDU' reported that Happiness Omonogor's husband allegedly beat her up because she denied him S*x.

See post below:

https://www.facebook.com/101032495142388/posts/103630348215936/?app=fbl

So, auntie, what do u want us to do? make we come beat ur husband, abi?

u need serious deliverance and an extensive marital education.

I know the feminist cult will call out ur husband for attacks.

look at some bodys mother displaying foolishness on social media to garner pity party

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EndRape2(f): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
VEXT:
Stupid women everywhere, divorce her and marry another woman...
,. Do you reason at all, or you just open your mouth and spill rubbish

Is divorce the solution, it is men like you ,that at old age, they become so useless without a wife,
What makes you think the second wife will not do same, the third or fourth will not do same,

Besides marriage talk is not for children nah

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Maski87: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Just because of ordinary sex,thats why you are beating someone like this.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EndRape2(f): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
zudozz:
U get luck say him no keel u..there ...Eeeediot!

Wife beater spotted, let him kill her, he will do it in jail

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by 2cribz: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Me i Bleep my gal so hard n good she cant leave me. But never beat her 1day
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by afrika(f): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
I LOVE SOME COMMENTS.

BUT MADAM, I FEEL SORRY FOR U.

SECONDLY, HE STILL FEELS U ATTRACTIVE TO EVEN THINK OF SLEEPING WITH U. THAT MEANS HE ISN'T CHEATING ON U AT ALL.

U ARE OLD AND PUSSY SHRUNK.

IF U KNOW U DON'T LIKE HIS AVERAGE DICK, BRING UR COYSIN TO HIM IN OTHER TO SEAL D GOSSIP.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Soma914: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Check strenuousblog.com for more interesting post

see this post-https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/10/endsars-we-have-found-just-two-dead.html
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by iamrealdeji(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.
Just shut up,body na fire?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by NiRfreak(m): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Writerholic:

This is a nons*nse yarn!
Sex is meant to happen when there's mutual agreement!

Be speaking oyinbo English grammar that has no place in African society...Deny your husband sex and suffer the consequence that he chooses to apply
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EndRape2(f): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
moneyissweet:
Madam you are even lucky your husband still want to have sex with you.

If na me 3 years i never even touch you talk less of having sex with you.

I guess your husband don't know Facebook and Twitter.

So Facebook and Twitter , will make you meet better girls than the wife, u people keep rolling your self, can you pay Facebook and Twitter girls?

I just pity married men here, listening to all these brats that can not keep relationship for 2months , talking rubbish.

Nairaland is full of useless guys, that has been abused, use and from no homes,

I pity married men here

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by remele2(f): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
So are u tell us so we can open a Hash tag like diz

#endmyhusband. Or #myhusbandmustgo

Come on go and 4k that man well
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by VEXT: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
EndRape2:
,. Do you reason at all, or you just open your mouth and spill rubbish

Is divorce the solution, it is men like you ,that at old age, they become so useless without a wife,
What makes you think the second wife will not do same, the third or fourth will not do same,

Besides marriage talk is not for children nah

OK loose bitch...when you r done ranting, tell me,so that I can put u on chain...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.
Na true , the men should go and chest bullets. Madam you did not observe that we have more male criminals than female criminals? Have you not observed that we have more widows than widowers? So the men should to die while the women will be enjoying the kids ?
Don't talk like that.While did she get married if not for sex ? See abeg, if you don't want to have sex and you want to deprive a man from having sex with you, please don't get married.Remain in your father's room cooking dinner for him.Period !

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by LegalWolf: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aboks:
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Ohhhh my God!!!! where do I start from? Dowry is not equivalent to the money paid to get a slave for crying out loud! We are in the 21st Century ffs. You need to uninstall your settings, format your brain, install anti-virus then reload a new and functional brain which is compatible with 21st century thinking.

Then again, you are so emotionally unintelligent. Look at the meme you added? For someone going through severe physical and emotional pain? Did you live amongst dogs coz certainly this garbage ought not to come from a human, not at all.

To the hundreds that liked this comment, y'all are moving mad. And i am here to tell you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Martinez39s(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Men on this thread are not smiling, even the simps here can't deny the painment and unfairness of denying your husband sex. They are not even taking the woman's side. grin After paying for everything and doing everything great for your wife, she is denying you the punana for months or years (at an abysmal rate of 2 poor sex per month) leading to sexless marriage. This thing dey pain, walahi. grin

I don't support beating since it violates human rights, but the woman deserved the beating. She deserves to have an eye completely covered with swellings (from punches) and thrown out to the streets. Trash!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by LegalWolf: 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
fabiano09:
but why deny him his rightful property ?
is that a proper rationale for beating her? And people liked your comment? what kind of children are people raising ffs

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Maski87:
Just because of ordinary sex,thats why you are beating someone like this.
shocked
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by azzima(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.
I have said it severally, most of these women rights ACTIVISTS are LESBIANS and UNDERCOVER LESBIANS .....This is a FACT especially here in the US. They are doing EVERYTHING in their power either to EFFEMINATE men or ensure that the traditional men as the head of the household standard is abolished. They RATHER see a man washing his wife's panties, backing the baby or men holding their wife's purse for her..,..THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by HAROLDWILSON: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are very lucky madam. If na me, you for de look for your eyes. See as you resemble frog. Yeye woman.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mypeople2:
Na true , the men should go and chest bullets. Madam you did not observe that we have more male criminals than female criminals? Have you not observed that we have more widows than widowers? So the men should to die while the women will be enjoying the kids ?
Don't talk like that.While did she get married if not for sex ? See abeg, if you don't want to have sex and you want to deprive a man from having sex with you, please don't get married.Remain in your father's room cooking dinner for him.Period !

You guys don't seem to understand me. All I'm saying is it doesn't call for beating. Besides she's not that young any longer. What if she dies in the process? Or what will she be explaining to people happened to her face? It's too much now. Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
He should be sentenced to a long jail term to set him straight.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by moneyissweet(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shut the hell up woman, if you are happily married or in a serious relationship you won't be on nairaland at this time talking nonsense.

As if you have never cheated on your man

EndRape2:

So Facebook and Twitter , will make you meet better girls than the wife, u people keep rolling your self, can you pay Facebook and Twitter girls?

I just pity married men here, listening to all these brats that can not keep relationship for 2months , talking rubbish.

Nairaland is full of useless guys, that has been abused, use and from no homes,

I pity married men here
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Some men are shameless and stupid.

The woman is not fine to start with!

Secondly, she is old!

How is the husband still having erection for this kind old, ugly woman that look like an agbero at Ojuelegba under bridge

Guys, if your wife refuses having sex with you, don't beat her, don't even argue with her, just get a side chick, there are many sempe sempe chicks out there ready to fire your pipe till it goes down low, go get one.

I am sure her husband must be one uneducated tout that can't attract or get a pretty lady to kill his sexual frustration so he poured it out on the ugly old wife, too bad angry

To all guys reading, as soon as your wife reaches 45yrs, reduce sex, sex should be only when you feel like exercising, like once in 3 months. I still wonder how some men get erection to fvck old, ugly ladies with saggy boobs and big tummy, yuck, men una de try cos it beats my imagination the men that fvck most old, ugly, big tummy ladies I see around cry

You be sex worker?
If so I don't need to remind you that all Pusey offer the same pleasure only the package differ.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by unzend: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Canvass:
I don't support domestic violence in any form or for whatever reason. What if she dies while beating her?

I have noticed but I still don't understand the reason. Most middle age women tend to deny their hubbies sex for days on end yet they go gaga once the man start philandering! As if that's not enough, they enjoy attention when given to them by other men not even on their husband's level and sometimes flirt with their admirers!
To understand woman takes a genius. Walahi.

Geniuses always end up divorced.

To understand Woman takes a Mumu/Maga.

Remember those "Maga" guys in School.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
azzima:
I have said it severally, most of these women rights ACTIVISTS are LESBIANS and UNDERCOVER LESBIANS .....This is a FACT especially here in the US. They are doing EVERYTHING in their power either to EFFEMINATE men or ensure that the traditional men as the head of the household standard is abolished. They RATHER see a man washing his wife's panties, backing the baby or men holding their wife's purse for her..,..THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

So by keeping quiet and allowing the men brutalize them like this means being straight? I bow at your reasoning here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.