Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112551 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by seunayantokun(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2020
I don't support violence against women. It is evil, it attracts God's judgement. However, whatever might be your grievance should have been settled in communication. After that, get to the other room to enjoy it.

Whoever supports weaponisation of sex in marriage against men is wicked and ungodly. If there are things to settle, settle them but don't deny him the other room.

Women and men taking sides without consideration for God's word, think of His judgement. Men, remember you have daughters, sisters; Women, remember you have sons and brothers.

Everybody must fear God.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:

You guys don't seem to understand me. All I'm saying is it doesn't call for beating. Besides she's not that young any longer. What if she dies in the process? Or what will she be explaining to people happened to her face? It's too much now. Haba!
See I agree with you, beating is not allowed. But depriving your husband sex is a very bad idea.Having sex before marriage is bad and God has condemned it .Now you are married and you are still depriving the man of sex ,that is also very very bad .A man will control himself before marriage and still control himself after marriage .Haba! Women should desist from it

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2020
abike12:
I feel so bad for her. It's obvious a man that can't do this does not please her in bed, so it's an unpleasant chore that she has to bear. My heart goes out to women stuck in these situations for whatever reason.
Then let her divorce and marry her houseboy naaa.its a simple sturvss
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EndRape2(f): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Telegram234:
But ladies are heartless o.
U can imagine a man going to serious stress and debt just to pay your brideprice and now em don put u for house, u are denying him his food.
If na me, i swear i will pursue u out of my house. Assuming, ur mama deny ur papa dat thing, shey u for exists for dis life.

Immediately u get married the house is no longer your house, but our house, u have no right to kick or pursue a woman out

If s
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2020
seunayantokun:
I don't support violence against women. It is evil, it attracts God's judgement. However, whatever might be your grievance should have been settled in communication. After that, get to the other room to enjoy it.

Whoever supports weaponisation of sex in marriage against men is wicked and ungodly. If there are things to settle, settle them but don't deny him the other room.

Women and men taking sides without consideration for God's word, think of His judgement. Men, remember you have daughters, sisters; Women, remember you have sons and brothers.

Everybody must fear God.
Exactly! See even if you as a lady don't feel like having sex, just open the legs and sleep ,so that he can finish and go
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Olarewaju89: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2020
[s][quote author=vickydevoka post=95373892]I knw say is painful to be denied sex by ur wife buh learn de act of masturbation. It will help ur marriage[/quote[/s]]

Stop saying rubbish things undecided

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Lexusgs430: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2020
I would bet my last naira......

1 - This is not the first time, he has attacked her.....
2 - He always apologises, and she would always return back home .....
3 - Her pastor always implored her to return home, always saying, the bible condemns divorce......
4 - She would still return home, after this present assault.......
5 - Till one day one day, he kills her........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2020
EndRape2:

Immediately u get married the house is no longer your house, but our house, u have no right to kick or pursue a woman out

If s
Hmmm, yet your body is still your body .Scam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Martinez39s(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2020
unzend:
Geniuses always end up divorced.

To understand Woman takes a Mumu/Maga.

Remember those "Maga" guys in School.
Men who are smart and understand women in and out don't get married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

You are very foolish, so if the husband is a public preek, and a disgrace for a man, she should still be spreading her legs for him, all in the name to keep my husband happy.

Shatapp ur stinking oozing gutter u call mouth.So the man married her to be watching her like tv baaa. I pray such mentally damaged people like u never experience marriage cos its u people that destroys the good image if marriage.Scum u are

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Mypeople2:
See I agree with you, beating is not allowed. But depriving your husband sex is a very bad idea.Having sex before marriage is bad and God has condemned it .Now you are married and you are still depriving the man of sex ,that is also very very bad .A man will control himself before marriage and still control himself after marriage .Haba! Women should desist from it

Hm.. so one is suppose to be doing it everyday once married. Scary ooo...
Well.. I wanna believe not all men are nympho.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Ikea81:
So you married to be de grin ;Dnying him sex abi. Ogbanje
������
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:
[s]
Who is even that person saying he should go and masturbate , he well so ? A married man masturbating should be examined critically .The person nor well

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by graciousolo(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

Haba! Some empathy won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Freksy:

Marriage is not all about sex.

Most men are selfish when it comes to sex. Women like sex too but very few truly enjoy it in their relationship. Only God knows what the woman has been putting up with for years.
See y marry him in d 1st place when u know u dont enjoy it with him? Humans are their own worst enemies honestly

It depends on who they are.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
I never knew the average Nigerian men was this sex crazy and defending this rubbish smh!

Honestly if u see sex as rubbish i pray u will never get married cos God who created sex isnt stupid and made it mandatory in every union so u are talking arrant nonsense here
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:

Hm.. so one is suppose to be doing it everyday once married. Scary ooo...
Well.. I wanna believe not all men are nympho.
I am not saying it is everyday and can never be everyday .Nobody has sex everyday even if she walks around naked for 24hours .But when you has the urge to do it, nor dey tell am story .It is wickedness .
Finally let me say this, LADIES, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX IN MARRIAGE, STAY IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Xisnin(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2020
See people proudly supporting violence on this thread. The same set of people will shout injustice when someone more powerful assaults them. We have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Stallione(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2020
And u have the gots to bring the matter here,shame no dey catch u o say u dey deny ur husband of sex,ifele megbuo gi.Ntoo he didnt beat u well shaa...
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Stallione(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

Paid kee you there.anuofia!
Ur a daft and useless...
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Olarewaju89: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2020
KayDami:
Beware of this scam of a guy called Peter with mobile number 07048389775 claims he works for my jobmag to write Cvs charges N8000 for an entry level cv without cover letter.. He will ask you to pay, later tell you network didn't deliver the cash and ask you to pay another one
He just scammed a friend of mine now
Beware please
He's a thief

Sorry to your friend.

Stop doing business with someone you don't trust or see before, most especially on nairaland here. 90% of people here are scammer.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Martinez39s(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2020
EndRape2:
Only foolish men fall for this. If a man builds a house in his name, it still remains his house even when he is married.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Olarewaju89: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Mypeople2:
Who is even that person saying he should go and masturbate , he well so ? A married man masturbating should be examined critically .The person nor well

Don't mind the idiot.

He's very stupid people
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2020
victorian:

Harmless question indeed!

Na so.

We are not old friends. Keep your friendship to yourself, it's toxic.

I don't need it.

See no one told u to start narrating ur past here,the guy just wants to know d concluding part of d episode.Now its toxic baaa.Nxt time dont start up something u cant finish.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Verysmart101: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2020
EndRape2:
,. Do you reason at all, or you just open your mouth and spill rubbish

Is divorce the solution, it is men like you ,that at old age, they become so useless without a wife,
What makes you think the second wife will not do same, the third or fourth will not do same,

Besides marriage talk is not for children nah
For ur mind ur matured baaaaa
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by criuze(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2020
nnaa eh

I just dey think this thing

person come after all this wahalla come marry , the woman come dey stingy for wetin he deserve

see women na winchi

if him go find another woman na you become complain
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mypeople2(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Don't mind the idiot.

He's very stupid people
grin grin He is still thinking that marriage is a boyfriend and a girlfriend relationship.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Judybash93(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2020
It's a pity. I'm just surprised that the man actually wanted to have sex with her. Don't beat up anyone

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Annychibest(f): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Why will you deny him what is rightly his?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

What kind of animals are on this site? See comments of wife beaters and mad men. Ladies feel free to give him rat poison as payback let the world reset without pathetic scum like this. Dem no dey do autopsy for Nigeria.

No be Buhari be una problem na devil wey live inside una dey burn all of una with poverty. When you are poor it is because of how you treat your wife and children. When you die na hell fire straight.

Same people will abuse Islam so this is what Christianity teaches? Violence against your spouse?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by atonement12: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2020
abike12:
I feel so bad for her. It's obvious a man that can't do this does not please her in bed, so it's an unpleasant chore that she has to bear. My heart goes out to women stuck in these situations for whatever reason.
Rubbish talk! She should show him how to please her- she is his wife.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Brush1: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Aboks:
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Is that how to dispense judgement?. Do you know the reason behind the lady's refusal? . For instance do you know if she had been out at the market hustling all day or at the farm . Got home and had to fix dinner, and also attend to the kids and finally cleaned the dishes. Then had a shower and was already a reck, entirely exhausted and sleepy and had to get out of bed at 4am the next morning. And probably pleaded with her husband who's probably a drunk and he wasn't ready hear no sex?.

Okay. My prayer is that your sister suffers similar fate for denying her husband sex. How about that?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.