Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112477 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Brush1: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.

Please, help tell them. During protests they turned scary cat.

All of their sisters will suffer same fate as that lady the day their husbands are denied sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by kikake: 12:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Nothing Abdullahi no fit see for oga’s gate. Even this.

Madam, what lessons can you teach your children? Deny sex to their husbands? For what gain?

This is why Abdullahi get better sense when it comes to marriage. Abdullahi has as many wives as he wants, while oga is on quarrels with his only wife over sex a lot of times.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Canvass:
I don't support domestic violence in any form or for whatever reason. What if she dies while beating her?

I have noticed but I still don't understand the reason. Most middle age women tend to deny their hubbies sex for days on end yet they go gaga once the man start philandering! As if that's not enough, they enjoy attention when given to them by other men not even on their husband's level and sometimes flirt with their admirers!
To understand woman takes a genius. Walahi.

Will she keep quiet!

The husband did not beat her too much na. This face looks almost normal.

If she died during the beating. Both she and the boxer husband would be candidates of hell. The husband can even escape it if he turns a new leave after sending her to hell through the punches.

Women are the architect of many broken homes. Why keep.the smelly thing away from the co-owner.

Nonsense and ambiguities.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Brush1: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2020
greggng:
After this beating , she should give him the sex lets see how he can be looking at her face during missionary style

Your sisters will suffer same fate as this lady for not having sex because they were exhausted.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by LOVEGINO(m): 12:50am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.
abeg u need 3bottles of chill Hero beer.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Brush1: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2020
HAROLDWILSON:
You are very lucky madam. If na me, you for de look for your eyes. See as you resemble frog. Yeye woman.

Your sisters will suffer similar fate and they will certainly look for their eyes and teeth.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by uuzba(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Brush1:

Your sisters will suffer same fate as this lady for not having sex because they were exhausted.
Why is she reporting the matter to us?
Are we his relatives? No?
Did she invite us to their wedding? No?
Did she tell us about him during courtship? No?
Is she answering our surname? No?
Are we marriage counselors? No.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pannyman(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2020
VEXT:

OK loose bitch...when you r done ranting, tell me,so that I can put u on chain...

Wikaaaaid! grin grin
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by jaxxy(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Imagine her telling us all this without explaining why she denied him sex so we can have the full story. Anyways physical abuse is completely wrong bt was she also wrong in her excuses is yet to be known.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by uuzba(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Brush1:

Please, help tell them. During protests they turned scary cat.

All of their sisters will suffer same fate as that lady the day their husbands are denied sex.
Are their sisters fools? Won't they court their spouses before marriage?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2020
If her husband gets the service of another slay queen, she will still complain

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Brush1: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2020
humilitypays:
Some men are shameless and stupid.

The woman is not fine to start with!

Secondly, she is old!

How is the husband still having erection for this kind old, ugly woman that look like an agbero at Ojuelegba under bridge

Guys, if your wife refuses having sex with you, don't beat her, don't even argue with her, just get a side chick, there are many sempe sempe chicks out there ready to fire your pipe till it goes down low, go get one.

I am sure her husband must be one uneducated tout that can't attract or get a pretty lady to kill his sexual frustration so he poured it out on the ugly old wife, too bad angry

To all guys reading, as soon as your wife reaches 45yrs, reduce sex, sex should be only when you feel like exercising, like once in 3 months. I still wonder how some men get erection to fvck old, ugly ladies with saggy boobs and big tummy, yuck, men una de try cos it beats my imagination the men that fvck most old, ugly, big tummy ladies I see around cry

Very interesting. Applaud your self because you had just referred to your mother. How about that?.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Brush1: 1:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Verysmart101:

Then let her divorce and marry her houseboy naaa.its a simple sturvss

Who's the unfortunate woman you are married to?. Or the lady you will be ending up with?. You are such ill luck to any lady . She must curse the day she met you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Arabs999: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2020
He never beat you reach.
What on earth will make you to deny your husband of the kpekus?
You nor try at all...
See your mouth like thick kpormor.. undecided
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by stormborn28(m): 1:11am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.
you go dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by bluebay(m): 1:23am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

Modified....

Look at this one . Pray your turn doesn’t come .
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Oct 27, 2020
The amount of men on this thread in favor of domestic violence is alarming. I won’t argue with anyone who thinks you guys are trash . This is very disgusting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by cococandy(f): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2020
@seun look at the type of forum you operate. Embarrassing that these kinds of posts are allowed in public domain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by calcal: 1:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Pele, please give him any time, we need more babies ...
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by kay29000(m): 1:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Franzinni:
Men dey speak their mind for hia ...without mincing words

Haha wetin musa no go see for gate !?

Madam sorry oga was trying to loot your warehouse ..

Why were you hiding the palliatives in the first place ?

Yeah... it seems a lot of them are experiencing the same thing at home.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by eventsms(m): 1:37am On Oct 27, 2020
100% supported. Nigeria women are evil. Men be careful
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by dasparrow: 2:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Happiness Omonogor didn't get the memo that marriage is an institution for people who like sex. If you don't like sex, stay away from that institution because if you don't, you will be expected to keep fvcking like a rabbit until death do you both apart and if you can't keep up, you will get beat up like you're a punching bag.

And then you wonder why ladies like Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic are staying single. Most married Nigerian women are just glorified housemaids who get treated like trash in their matrimonial homes by their spouses and in-laws alike.

No wonder they get bitter when they see happily single women and men. It can't be easy having a hard dick rammed into your kpekus over and over again. No wonder most married women's kpekus are worn out while their bloody spouses begin to cheat on them with young ladies. So unfortunate.

Kpele Happiness Omonogor. I wish you speedy recovery. undecided
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by abike12(f): 2:20am On Oct 27, 2020
atonement12:
Rubbish talk! She should show him how to please her- she is his wife.

Ok. When you marry your wife you can beat her up as pre-intimacy. No need to disturb me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by lekki1444: 2:29am On Oct 27, 2020
ogbonti:

women like this - na her husband driver go dey nack her effortlessly - you will be surprised another man is probably tired of nacking her kongo and she had to beg the guy with money to get layed 3 times - then that same day, Oga wanted to enter not knowing yonder don slack for the day after enough collecting -

GUYS, LET ME WARN YOU - whether married or not, if you have a woman in your life and she suddenly starts denying you punna, divorce her or just quit the relationship because she is either seeing someone else or she is already charging her battery for the man she is lusting after

JUST LET HER GO!!!! - no be fight, if you do not let her go, she may poison you OR get some cheap amateur assassin to take you out, BE WISE!!! wink
More than likely you are not fucking her well and you have gained weight and your prick has disappeared. just because your wife does not want to fork you does not mean she is forking someone else. the sex sucks and she will rather use vibrator. thats the case with most wmen

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by mysteryman2014: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

Agreed, however in no way and manner must one give tacit support to domestic violence.

Your response seems to suggest that the husband has the right to abuse the wife for denying him sex, this is unnecessary display of masochism.

Pray pls is the woman suppose to be a sex machine?
Can the man swear he has never denied her sex on the basis perhaps of being tired.

#saynotodemosticviolence.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by DKM123: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Wait, so in 2020, NIGERIAN MEN are still this mentally fuc,ked up.

The internet is a global village and the world is watching you all idiotic Nigerian men and probably spitting at your faces. No wonder SARS dey kill una steady because it is the same brute goats on the front page talking trash that make up SARS. When Army dey flog una, una go cold like ice block dey cry but when it comes to your wife, you are ready to flex your weak muscles at her because your 2minute prick has to bring out sperm immediately whether or not the woman is ready for it. Coward nigg.as!

The day a woman will poison her husband for not giving her sex or having extra marital affair, I hope you pieces of sheet endorsing domestic violence over sex here will also clap for her.

Nigerian men are the most evil in the world. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Verysmart101:

Honestly if u see sex as rubbish i pray u will never get married cos God who created sex isnt stupid and made it mandatory in every union so u are talking arrant nonsense here
Why did he beat his wife, he deserves a long jail sentence.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by calabardick(m): 2:43am On Oct 27, 2020
As you dey like this your man still get erection you no thank god?

He's booting another OS somewhere that's why he disfigured your basin looking face first.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by DKM123: 2:43am On Oct 27, 2020
cococandy:
@seun look at the type of forum you operate. Embarrassing that these kinds of posts are allowed in public domain

THIS THREAD REMINDS ME WHY I AM SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIAN MEN. I really wish it was just us Nigerians reading this and not the world. Nigerian men are really disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by richboy7(m): 2:43am On Oct 27, 2020
We didn't get the full story so dont point fingers.Maybe she had a bad day and wasn't in the mood. Even at that, a REAL MAN is not suppose to beat his wife. Understanding and communication would have solve this. Violence is never the answer.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by greggng: 2:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Brush1:

That is why buhari call you young people lazy ...he might be right cos some of you are mentally lazy...,All you known is how to loot and vandalise public properties . I was sarcastic in my comment . I was trying to see how he will love his wife given the fact that he was responsible in making her ugly by damaging her beautiful face....I am not responsible for your inability to understand my point of view . People that knows me know that I don't support any form of violent against women ...I don't know why you 've to drag my sisters who are all happily married to your miserable life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.