Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection (85335 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate / PHOTO: Osinbajo, Obiano Uses Boat During Inspection Of Anambra Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Swagavillage(m): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2020
#FasholaHolmes
The Minister for Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola on Sunday, discovered a hidden camera at the Lekki Toll Gate, Admiralty Circle, in Lagos. Fashola, led a Federal Government delegation on the directive of President Muhammadu Buhari to commiserate with the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu over the loss of lives and destruction of properties in the violence that rocked the state last week.

Fashola who discovered the camera during an on the spot assessment at the Lekki Toll Gate, subsequently, handed it over to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu for forensic analysis and further investigation. Fashola said the camera must have been planted by some subversive elements priory to the reported shootings for ulterior motives. The minister, who picked up the camera with an aid of a handkerchief, handed it over to Sanwo-Olu, sating, β€œI think this will help with the ongoing investigations into the shootings at the Lekki Toll Gate. β€œIt requires forensic analysis and could be used in the investigations to unravel the mystery surrounding the shootings at the Toll Gate, I believe.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-fashola-discovers-mystery-camera-at-lekki-toll-gate/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsQuogvFeE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mokason288(m): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2020
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

We are wiser now FASHOLA and his APC goons dropped that camera there to deceive Zombies

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients

1168 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Zyxzzzz: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2020
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

The soldiers that was there nor see camera

Lawma cleaned the place them nor see camera

Some Nigerians wey even clean there nor see camera

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

Arise staff were there them nor see camera

Journalist go there Dem nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

Apc people e nor go better for una shall angry

Do not be surprised if they bring out a doctored video.

1531 Likes 154 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by thatsleepboy1: 1:14am On Oct 26, 2020
wink

problematic pple everywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by kristonium(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2020
We are driving these jokes too far!

This shameful!

Camera in a crime scene that was never condoned off Ahhhh

Who did this to us

465 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Don't worry it will show Sanwo-olu and Tinubu did not have anything to do with the shootings. Infact it will show them taking the bullets meant for the protesters. Nonsense!

481 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Sweetas2(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Just imagine this politicians taking us straight to cartoon network what do we call this? inspector Pink Panther .... Discovering a neat camera after days of protest, burning, shooting, looting, nonsense no b only discover na disfind.

376 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mstick: 2:31am On Oct 26, 2020
This is just the funniest thing ever!

I watched Arise news and I saw metal scavengers pick that place apart, LAWMA did a total clean up on Saturday and NOBODY saw that camcorder but fashola.

Let's wait and see the movie they release and how their paid trolls will defend it.

See him picking up the camcorder with handkerchief. grin

345 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by sureway1(m): 2:45am On Oct 26, 2020
like seriously.. does it mean arise tv played edited videos clips that night?
i didn't see any dead body in the video, but if you tell me that there were dead bodies.. i won't argue with with you. in fact an intelligent person does not need to be told that people died after watching those clips..

my advice to those saying nobody died.
when there's an event of this kind please watch the news, it will save you from a lot of argument that will make you look/sound foolish.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by kokoA(m): 2:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol.. Fashola be forming Shylock Holmes grin One week after the incident, it took the eagle eyes of special agent fashola from Abuja to discover a "mystery camera".. Haha. Our mumu don really do.

344 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nbotee(m): 3:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Oshey Jack Bauer!!! So days afta what happened there's suddenly a hidden camera and it was ironically discovered not by the clean up team or scavengers or even the security team posted to the area or even the various news correspondents but by Agent Fashola who only led a team to say sorry to the Governor ooo...The Governor and his team didn't discover the Mungo Park all dis while ooo... Well na see finish dey cause all dis kind nonsense

281 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by nairavsdollars(f): 3:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Fashola, who send you

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Eryyy92: 3:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Arrangee matters.
The video from this mysterious CCTV might show soldiers entertaining the protesters with their stunts.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by studentofTruth: 3:12am On Oct 26, 2020
There's nothing these guys cannot do to create a make-believe moment. And someone will come and defend this.

For them to act this shows how the take Nigerians β€” empty heads

85 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by NwaOtuNaJos: 3:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Chai! See how neat d camera is sef. Ina akoro biati, only God knows the well formulated lies they are about to dish out, i think dis CSI moves was d sole aim of their condolence visit to lagos. No wonder those two miscreants are in every post asking for proof of what happened that night as if ... Okayyyy now i get d gist. That curses that moniker was heaping on u 2 na small o bcus that small change that they paid u guys ehen, u will eat but u can't swallow or vomit it till u turn a new leaf. Awon werey dey disguise

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Judybash93(m): 3:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Wow wow wow... Are they serious right now? So you mean no one, no one saw this camera before these niggas showed up grin this country is a joke

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Ekpeitut: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Wow.. how convenient. grin

20 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by jidamsel43(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2020
The camera was planted by some scrupulous elements who intended to distort the true picture of what really unfolded in Lekki Toll Gate

31 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by obembet(f): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2020
I just took my time to zoom that fashola's video and I took a look at that so called camera that stuff is not an high end camera like what's at that toll gate pls CCTV professionals correct me if I'm wrong that stuff looks like webcam from back in the day so I dey try understand

Incognito403:

Guy, there was no gunshot injury at all.

You all fell for Ipob and PDP propaganda.

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Come back and tell me if you saw any gunshot injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ

They know that u are stupid, that's why the put that camera there for a fool like to believe. Animal

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Let's keep watching!
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Born2Breed(f): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
grin

Nigeria is a joke, a effing huge joke.

Fashola is a piece of shit. Someone else should have acted this script, not Fashola he has further damaged his dwindling reputation.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Incognito403: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
sureway1:
like seriously.. does it mean arise tv played edited videos clips that night?
i didn't see any dead body in the video, but if you tell me that there were dead bodies.. i won't argue with with you. in fact an intelligent person does not need to be told that people died after watching those clips..

my advice to those saying nobody died.
when there's an event of this kind please watch the news, it will save you from a lot of argument that will make you look/sound foolish.

Guy, there was no gunshot injury at all.

You all fell for Ipob and PDP propaganda.

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Come back and tell me if you saw any gunshot injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by TecM0: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
cool

Someone wants to snitch on Buhari and his military

They are about to expose what truly happened...

Fashola knows if he is the one credited with the video that help expose faces of the killer soldiers he would score some cheap political point

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by abbaapple: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
angry

So only Fashola waka come ba abi Continue!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Racoon(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
More damage control.They removed the real cameras to help the killer army carry out their atrocities and today, Fashola is the one finding a suspicious camera planted @ the Lekki shootings tollgate of bloodshed & death? The government conspiracy theorists have gone to work.

41 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by ATEAMS: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Rocket science
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by OyinO: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Hediots!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Rebuke: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Nonsense.

And the person that planted it their hasn't gone to pull it off since then? Or yhu think the person wouldn't have achieved his aim of planting it there since after the incident, right?

These guys just think all Nigerians are fools. What a crap!

The way these guys just make me to hate Nigerian politicians eh. Too much lies, expecially under this Buhari government.

Very irreponsible government.....so, yhu want us to believe if anything is found against the government from the lie lie camera they will come and tell us abi? The evidences found so far are still being denied by this criminal government not talk about the ones they will find out themselves.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Fashola and Tinubu own LCC the toll collector. Dr. Olowolafe is their front.

http://www.thecapital.ng/deux-project-boss-tunji-olowolafes-lucrative-link-with-super-minister-babatunde-fashola/

Olowolafe the concessionaire of toll gate is Fashola's main proxy, why won't he 'discover' hidden cameras.

http://urbanlifeng.com/default_main/index.php/646-meet-tunji-olowolafe-lagos-biggest-contractor-how-he-helped-gov-fashola-divert-lagos-funds-through-proxies

These Thieves are Mocking You

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Advertiseit: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2020
The camera just disappear to the place. Gangan

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.