Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection (85327 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate / PHOTO: Osinbajo, Obiano Uses Boat During Inspection Of Anambra Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by stawarts(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients
We all want to know what happened at that tollgate irrespective of where the evidence comes from, the most important thing now is the truth, and I can tell you that there's more than one hi tech cameras around that place that capture what happened that night not the one they are showing us...the question is how sincere is the government in finding what really happened. Is only the truth that can heal
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Guy, there was no gunshot injury at all.

You all fell for Ipob and PDP propaganda.

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Come back and tell me if you saw any gunshot injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ

Hope this is not a propaganda, thank you oo
I will add this to my collection
https://www.nairaland.com/6203833/missing-people-lekki-toll-gate

Check it out. cheesy
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by freshvine(f): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
whenever you see a top yoruba politician wearing the Islamic cap in a public function, just know that they're up to no good. It's a way of passing message to the caliphate of being subservient.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nmezor(f): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Lies ,who are they fooling with this?
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by King44(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
michoim:
Nice one...the secret and shady deals of the so-called peaceful protesters but turned hoodlums will soon be exposed...
Naso... Ode!
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Passionate1(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
So many fuckiiiiin lies. . .
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by rollandben(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Mr Fashola...the Omini-science!!
you came form Abuja to discorvered hidden camera...Habba!!!

LAGOS STATE AND FED GOVERNMENT ARE TRYING ALL THE BEST CUNNING WAY TO PROVE WRONG WHAT WAS OBVIOUSLY RIGHT.

YOU COULD ONLY FOOL FEW BUT YOU CANT FOOL EVERYBODY...SANWO OLU, BOLA HAMED TINUBU, BUHARI AND FEW OTHERS IN POWER HAS DONE THEIR WORSE...I'M SHORT OF WORDS FOR THIS COUNTRY. SHAME
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Rubbish discovery.Fashola Mungo Park.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Maximus85(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by euniselfyahoo: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2020
I won't be surprise if he is not the one that planted the camera there. Fashola and Buhari wants to play on our intelligent.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by WaleRock: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
So, in the video, we'll see soldiers hugging protesters; dinning with them; giving them motivational speech; and distributing relief items to them.

Thoss who used to argue with me that Fashola is a genius and a great leaders worthy of becoming Nigeria's President, well done!

Those who argued that he transformed Lagos so good, all because they don't know what they deserve as citizens, well done!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Hisense4life(f): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Which kind lies bi this..
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

The soldiers that was there nor see camera

Lawma cleaned the place them nor see camera

Some Nigerians wey even clean there nor see camera

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

Arise staff were there them nor see camera

Journalist go there Dem nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

Apc people e nor go better for una shall angry

Do not be surprised if they bring out a doctored video.

The sad truth... is that the unfortunate guys have not learnt anything... they started by introducing thugs into the protest.. starting from abuja to using Brt bus in Lagos... till tomorrow Jide dey deny am saying that he is not aware of that.... last last they came up with killings... they still never learn..

Hmmmm... they shouldn't use their greed and their hand to destory this country oooo... God is watching them... their counter attack is not working... na backfire oooo for them ooo.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Chommybaby(f): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Mstick:
This is just the funniest thing ever!

I watched Arise news and I saw metal scavengers pick that place apart, LAWMA did a total clean up on Saturday and NOBODY saw that camcorder but fashola.

Let's wait and see the movie they release and how their paid trolls will defend it.

See him picking up the camcorder with handkerchief. grin

This country is a complete joke grin

Imagine how the camera was just in the open and no one could find it but fashola....

I am officially done with Nigeria grin grin
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Someone wants to snitch on Buhari and his military

They are about to expose what truly happened...

Fashola knows if he is the one credited with the video that help expose faces of the killer soldiers he would score some cheap political point

this is very UNLIKELY. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by themanderon: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
They are about to twist the narrative. Demonic agents from hell.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by BIGKemsey(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Look at these politicians oh. They still think we are a foolish generation.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Chommybaby(f): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Sorry what exactly does ipob has to do with all these....

Why must you all turn everything to ethnicity and tribal issues...
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Juanmike(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Awon Mungo Park.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by JokeAdeleke: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by bamicity(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2020
kristonium:
We are driving these jokes too far!

This shameful!

Camera in a crime scene that was never condoned off Ahhhh

Who did this to us

Na who we offend
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by MrRegret: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
We know who the enemies are now.
#KILL*THE*LEADERS
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by 2016v2017: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Buhari also fell for it

you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by MarkStephen130(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2020
post=95341416:
#FasholaHolmes

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-fashola-discovers-mystery-camera-at-lekki-toll-gate/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsQuogvFeE

Fashola my Man, Police and CID didn't see it. nah you come see am � � Politicians
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by harmony75: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2020
I respect Fashola I taught he's atleast have vision for he really did well in Lagos..Haaaaa Fashola you have embrass yourself not lagosians this is too bad � well when snake swallowed money we Nigerian masses we refused to act so why will the politicians not take us for granted..just imagine? they don't even pity their children??!! so all the protesters that lost their lives you're making a joke out of it.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by knightsTempler: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
The problem with having a President with sub par IQ in a country where everyone dances naked round the ruler is that everyone, including those who you thought were the smartest, will have to suspend their own IQ & operate at the level of the President. Just look at Fashola.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by biglizzy: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by blowjohn(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
So fashola is now sherlock Holmes !
This man that could not provide half of stable electricity!
Mystery camera ki u dia!
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by idahme(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
kristonium:
We are driving these jokes too far!

This shameful!

Camera in a crime scene that was never condoned off Ahhhh

Who did this to us

Really shameful I must agree, everyone has turned to an investigating officer in the country.... Things are done upside down in this country.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by nnamdi640: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
This people thinks they are dealing with fools. Always looking for ways to cover up their evil acts. Imagine, he placed the camera there and also snap himself while collecting it back....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / Police Carried Yoruba Nation Protester Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.