Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) (9452 Views)

Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others / Ibrahim Sakaba: Slain Nigerian Army Commander Hailed For Selflessness In Boko Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Krucifax(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Terrorists release pictures of fallen Nigerian solders. Further evidence of how the nation is being failed by the government. A government that likes to fabricate stories about the victory over islamic terrorism in Northern Nigeria.
An inept and incompetent government with a clueless retiree at the helm enabled by the likes of Tinubu and co.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Krucifax(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2020
More pics

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Krucifax(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2020
More

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by baby124: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2020
God!!!! And the will be in Lagos shooting unarmed protesters like cowards in the dark. See what BH is doing broad daylight. May their souls Rest In Peace.

57 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by GamalNasser: 1:20am On Oct 26, 2020
This country is really in deep shit..I don't think there is any country on Earth having it this bad at the moment just because of the hyper ineptitude of Buhari ... How can anyone still be even supporting Buhari

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by SoBright101: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2020
So sad.
Nigeria shall overcome all evils including those who are deliberately setting us back

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.
They operates mostly in the midnight

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by TossTos: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2020
This is crazy !!!
And this service chiefs cant be sacked ?
For crying out loud !!
Somebody help me !

Oh my goodness !!

I see no reason why another protest wont happen . If soldiers cant do it i believe youth or masses can do it for them .

#sackburatai
#buratairesign

Our soldiers are fallen .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by abitex577(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2020
They are technically defeated....Why wont soldiers be wasted, when they are busy looking for what is not looking for them in the midst of unarmed protesters?

33 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by baby124: 1:40am On Oct 26, 2020
TossTos:
This is crazy !!!
For crying out loud !!
Somebody help me !

Oh my goodness !!

I see no reason why another protest wont happen . If soldiers cant do it i believe youth or masses can do it for them .

#sackburatai
#buratairesign

Protest for who? We were protesting for them and they foolishly came to kill and shoot anyone they could. They are on their own till they borrow themselves brain. They are just useful robots for now till they realize that their lives are really at stake in a cowardly and thoroughly inept government. Even their families will not benefit from their death because one none entity will steal the money and be covered by these evil people. They died for nothing.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by doggedfighter(f): 1:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Is it that Nigerian army can't stand their match?

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by doggedfighter(f): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Hi
TossTos:
This is crazy !!!
For crying out loud !!
Somebody help me !

Oh my goodness !!

#sackburatai
#buratairesign

If they kill you while protesting for them. I won't tell you sorry.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by chaloner(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2020
They are killing the Southern soldiers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Tpave(m): 2:02am On Oct 26, 2020
It's a pity. Killings everywhere in Nigeria. Human life is worthless in this Country

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by fireback: 2:03am On Oct 26, 2020
the government is bad. the soldiers are not save. civilians are not save too. recently, civilians took out their time to fight for the soldiers, instead of soldiers to support the fight, they went on killing the civilians, unknown to them Kamar is waiting for them to finish.

12 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by onward4life(m): 2:16am On Oct 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:

You feel like dancing for those that lost their life protecting you so you can sit in your house at this time to type this. This is just insensitive

Nope

I am happy the blame won't go to #endsars protesters aleast!

And

Their killers gets to visit big brother duara
To be celebrated and pardoned for their sins so that peace will reign forever.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Sweetas2(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Lord have mercy.. what's going on with Southern soldiers can't they all come together and take the military back ...this right here is call wasting able men..

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by baby124: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2020
onward4life:

Nope

I am happy the blame won't go to #endsars protesters aleast!

And

Their killers gets to visit big brother duara
To be celebrated and pardoned for their sins so that peace will reign forever.
They will even be given scholarship to Saudi Arabia and amnesty. while these soldiers families get nothing. With their parents in sorrow and poverty till they die.

26 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by MurderX: 2:22am On Oct 26, 2020
No mercy, no pity...

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 26, 2020
God forbid that we should rejoice over the deaths of these soldiers. May their souls rest in peace and may Boko Haram be defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by illicit(m): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2020
It don't look like they were killed in battle....
Abi who wears Gucci belt to battle
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by onward4life(m): 2:30am On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:

They will even be given scholarship to Saudi Arabia and amnesty. while these soldiers families get nothing. With their parents in sorrow and poverty till they die.

Now isn't this enough reason to just start dancing!

We say it we become insensitive

When it happens "such is life"

That is what brought Nigeria to this "corner "
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Pentagon007: 2:31am On Oct 26, 2020
This just reminds me Biko Haram is a product of Police Brutality. Had the police not murdered YUSUF, there wouldn't have been a Biko haram and these soldiers would still be alive with their families.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by baby124: 2:32am On Oct 26, 2020
onward4life:

Now isn't this enough reason to just start dancing!

We say it we become insensitive

When it happens "such is life"

That is what brought Nigeria to this "corner "
Dancing? That’s facts.
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by onward4life(m): 2:37am On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:
It don't look like they were killed in battle....

Abi who wears Gucci belt to battle

Yu ar right

Dey were captured and given sleeping grains

After yelling

#endsarz
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Mathantics: 2:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari is just keeping Burutai for a purpose.

Nigerians must wake up.

You're not safe if soldiers die like this in their own country.

12 Likes

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 26, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
WOMEN are fast becoming Widows..
While many still remain Unmarried..
Looks Like an AMBUSH.
RIP
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Judybash93(m): 3:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Those are human beings cry Man, these guys are heartless
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Aboks(m): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Is it that Nigerian army can't stand their match?

This fight is government fighting against government

Nigerian political generals against innocent soldiers

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Presents Cheques To Deceased Families Of RRS Officers / Protesters Shut Down Warri, Effurun, Udu / If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.