Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson (3274 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Yoruba Thought Nnamdi Kanu 'll Be Killed Like How Abiola Was Killed In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by tsdarkside(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

There will be no fight, at best for the best interests of both sides, a fight will see a brutal damage at both sides, Delta can't really be as neutral as you think, once it becomes a full scale tribal war and the army is overwhelmed, after finishing off the Igbos in the South West, while having 25% human loss and 80% property loss, the Yorubas are going to match Eastwards, the Igbos in a bid to fight back would send reinforcement westward, the meeting point would be the Delta, the Igbos would not wish the Yorubas get to their mainland, the next phase would be Yorubas trying to penetrate through Kogi axis and Enugu that will also plunge the Middle belt into chaos, don't think war is a childs play, you never know where it will impact

and we deltans will fight both of you....!!
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

is he wrong....??
why are igbos insultin others day and night....??

you say,not all igbos....good,but they should end ipob immediatly....!!

no delay no more....end ipob now....!!
IPOB is not the problem, just like OPC, you need to understand these things, even in US things like proud boys, Kkk etc...Freedom of association is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution, Nnamdi kanu should be censored that's the problem, you don't endanger those you are fighting for, he is a serious case. He should be banned from going live
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by MrMaestro: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

they dont understand....you cant be callin people names and disrespectin them....

thats insanity....

shey you igbos say una like to fight,yorubas have people that like to fight too....

go ahead....finish each other off....

as for us,deltans,we are stayin neutral....
Exactly. It seems every other tribe sees this except them. The truth is they don't care about the hate they spew. It's only when it reaches THEIR OWN DOORSTEP then their traditional leaders start acting like they have sense and will be calling all yorubas helter skelter to beg them to disavow Adeyinka Grandson. While they continue to act like Nnamdi Kanu does not exist. Absolute hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by tsdarkside(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

IPOB is not the problem, just like OPC, you need to understand these things, even in US things like proud boys, Kkk etc...Freedom of association is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution, Nnamdi kanu should be censored that's the problem, you don't endanger those you are fighting for, he is a serious case. He should be banned from going live

if igbos realy wanted,they would have kicked that animal away long ago....

but what did they did....??

they lobbied and cried day and night to release the animal from prison....

now the loud mouthed nobody escaped....

cownunu is not the actual problem....you igbos are the main problem....!!

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

and we deltans will fight both of you....!!
Lol the funniest joke I ever seen, Niger Delta will see a free for all fight, Akwacross may prefer fighting along with Igbos, Bayelsa may support the Yorubas, Delta will be split, Rivers will be split, one side with the Igbos the other halve maybe Nuetral, Edo, will fight everybody...the Niger Delta fight would be more in favour of Igbos, Depending on links building, which we are already doing, a lot of factors will favour the Igbos in Delta
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

I think it have gotten to the part where you personally have to be tamed, insisting that we Igbos are the problem, I won't retaliate with calling out your tribe, but let me make it personally clear to you, the day you or your tribe attack the Igbos, that maybe the day you realise that, sometimes the best time to see a doctor could have been yesterday...
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by MrMaestro: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

There's a lot of truth in this. He spews the things they think and want to say but don't want to have to say it. So they support the man online. If they were really against him in masse, he would've stayed in jail. They support him so much they wanted him released. Yoruba Ronu.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rebelutionary:

I asked you if Shekau is also smart because he has some influence over some? Interestingly, the likes of Shekau started like an NK. No smart fellow makes half the amount of careless statements that he makes. None!

Don't tell us to purge ourselves of emotions to accept what you posit when right thinking fellows have told you not to sugarcoat stupidity!
This time the core of what everyone here is telling you.

Neither the statements from a Grandson nor an NK carries any weight with sane minds because they inevitably will lead to the very same destination if allowed to fester.

Trying to draw a non-existent distinction between NK and Grandson is cerebral to you right...hmmm...discerning minds no better that a six and half a dozen are same same but obviously you don't know this or in your arrogant ignorance you choose to wallow in your self delusions.

If you hold up the likes of NK and Hitler as role models, it is your inalienable right. Say it, stick with it and stop shapeshifting and pick a side so we know where to place you.
You say that I should make it clear that Nnamdi Kanu is stupid, okay Nnamdi Kanu is stupid...Does that change his cult of followers no, Adeyinka's Grandson is hustling for YouTube views, he have viewers not followers, if you don't address Nnamdi Kanu's case with diplomacy, he can set a fire that will very well destroy my people and your people, he don't care about anybody, he only care about the country in his head, more like a psychopath but he is not stupid, that's what I'm trying to let you see, he is not in the same class with Adeyinka's Grandson, Kanu needs help, Adeyinka's grandson is plain stupid, kanu is sick, he needs help, that's what I had been trying to let you see. But it up to you anyway
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu to be sincere is a very smart man but sometimes his abusive statement could be utterly dangerous, I would have given the most careless outrage award to Nnamdi Kanu until I met Adeyinka's foolish Grandson a man too foolish that he will wish away the immense civilisation of his tribesmen in a single outburst.

Nnamdi Kanu had made statements and taken action atimes that even undermined his own struggle, talks about a man who constantly shoots himself at the leg, once declaring his Biafra republic a Jewish state, adding the star of David to the Biafran Flag and more of his miscalculations, or making abusive statements every now and then.

Adeyinka's Grandson is in a league of his own in endangering his people, he gave the Igbos quite notice and made threats of war against a people in his own land. He is so foolish that he failed to realise that his careless statement could plunge the entire South West into a war front, if he thinks when he fights Igbos in Lagos or South West he will have a field day dealing with the Igbos then he is very foolish.

If an unrest breaks out in Lagos or any other part of the country, first one week will see military occupation, that will make the war dilute and spontaneous then anarchy and chaos will set in, many Igbos will run to the barracks, and the remaining few who are almost undistinguished from Yorubas will be recking silent havoc.

Adeyinka's Grabdson is in London, trying to light a war in Yoruba land...It seems like Igbos and Yorubas competition run in everything, where the Igbos have Nnamdi Kanu, Yorubas can boast of Adeyinka's Foolish Grandson.

We are United Niger Alliance and We are For the People [/s]

Llamadi Cownu is nothing but a coward, why run away like Ojukwu?

If give anyone my car and house if Llamadi Cownu comes back to Nigeria before 2023
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Guestlander: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Denying that Nnamdi Kanu is smart is living in denial, I'm not a fan of his and I hinted on his endangering outbursts, but influencing millions of people does not look like a retard's game...Many time Kanu goofs, but he is far from being stupid, some of his statement needs great censoring, I never doubt that he should be held responsible for the many times he misled people and then it ended in wanton casualties but he is not entirely stupid but I see an over confidence and often brutal sometimes misguided person in Kanu but for Adeyinka's grandson, he really wish to plunge Yoruba land into chaos,

How is kanu's message different from Adeyinka's own. Both of them are different sides of the same coin.
So, Kanu was not trying to plunge Iboland into war?
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by MrMaestro: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

You say that I should make it clear that Nnamdi Kanu is stupid, okay Nnamdi Kanu is stupid...Does that change his cult of followers no, Adeyinka's Grandson is hustling for YouTube views, he have viewers not followers, if you don't address Nnamdi Kanu's case with diplomacy, he can set a fire that will very well destroy my people and your people, he don't care about anybody, he only care about the country in his head, more like a psychopath but he is not stupid, that's what I'm trying to let you see, he is not in the same class with Adeyinka's Grandson, Kanu needs help, Adeyinka's grandson is plain stupid, kanu is sick, he needs help, that's what I had been trying to let you see. But it up to you anyway

My guy, you are overthinking the situation because you don't want to put the blame where it needs to lie. He has a cult following because a large amount of Igbos supports his opinions. Simple. Hitler had a cult following because there were enough people who agreed with him, same with Mussolini. Kanu isn't forcing a gun to their heads to agree with the hatred he spews on yorubas. They support it WILLINGLY because they AGREE

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Guestlander:

How is kanu's message different from Adeyinka's own. Both of them are different sides of the same coin.
Kanu is a psychopath, Adeyinka's Grandson is Plain stupid both of them is dangerous but the former drive satisfaction from seeing human blood, and endangering people, while the later is not capable of contemplating implecation, both of them operates from a comfort zone and both are selfish
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Rebelutionary: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

My friend.. I am not saying you must say or admit what you don't want you to say. See, when trouble came calling in Rwanda it wasn't started by a person of "class" like NK or a Grandson who is Stupid but by a person with a mic on radio. The Arab spring was triggered by a fruit seller remember.

Where you and I have a sharp disagreement is your very first post where you painted one as "smart" and the other as "silly".

I get your point even though I dont agree with it but my position is that the inevitable end of the statement from the "smart" and the "silly" is the same thing which none of us want.

#respect #peace
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by IJOBA2: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

we are deltans....we no want any of their trouble....
OK WE NIGER-DELTA grin
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by EmekaA125(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

1. A smart man does not talk before he thinks, Kanu does. Igbos should be happy that he did this video about Yoruba, if he'd said same rubbish about North, by now, many igbos would have been killed in the North.

2. I am not here to hold brief for Adeyinka, what he has said is not out of place. If Kanu is falsely claiming that Igbos are responsible for the attack on Lagos, we can flush igbos out of Yoruba land, heaven will not fall.
Igbos have a lot to lose from disintegration of Nigeria.
You people have houses and businesses everywhere.
Na mouth una get. Bring it on if you are for war against Igbo.
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Moferere: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
EmekaA125:

Na mouth una get. Bring it on if you are for war against Igbo.

Ordinary, igbos must leave Lagos una don dey piss for body

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rebelutionary:

My friend.. I am not saying you must say or admit what you don't want you to say. See, when trouble came calling in Rwanda it wasn't started by a person of "class" like NK or a Grandson who is Stupid but by a person with a mic on radio. The Arab spring was triggered by a fruit seller remember.

Where you and I have a sharp disagreement is your very first post where you painted one as "smart" and the other as "silly".

I get your point even though I dont agree with it but my position is that the inevitable end of the statement from the "smart" and the "silly" is the same thing which none of us want.

#respect #peace
Kanu is a psychopath but he is not stupid, most psychopaths are usually people of great intellect but with penchant for horror, Nnamdi Kanu is not stupid, he is plane dangerous, Adeyinka's Grandson is not dangerous naturally, I can tell you that Nnamdi kalu won't mind telling his fateful to head into a raging war...let's call a spade a spade, Kanu is still sad that he is not as powerful as he wish to be, the only different between Kanu and Kim of North Korea is Kanu Kanu don't have a country and he has no nuke, apart from that, Kanu could also put a gun in the head of even his closest followers

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by EmekaA125(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

Ordinary, igbos must leave Lagos una don dey piss for body
Mtcheeew. No body took the guy seriously. If na North, we go shiver but Yoruba, lie lie. Una no fit stand up for war. An average Yoruba man is fearful and detest violence.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by EmekaA125(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

Kanu is a psychopath but he is not stupid, most psychopaths are usually people of great intellect but with penchant for horror, Nnamdi Kanu is not stupid, he is plane dangerous, Adeyinka's Grandson is not dangerous naturally, I can tell you that Nnamdi kalu won't mind telling his fateful to head into a raging war...let's call a spade a spade, Kanu is still sad that he is not as powerful as he wish to be, the only different between Kanu and Kim of North Korea is Kanu Kanu don't have a country and he has no nuke, apart from that, Kanu could also put a gun in the head of even his closest followers
Watch ur utterances against our illustrious son. Be guided please!!!
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
EmekaA125:

Watch ur utterances against our illustrious son. Be guided please!!!
He is your son and my brother and you too are my brother and I understand if you follow him, but I won't watch him go on his adventure of a Biafran republic by endangering people. But I feel happy about you and if I have a chance I will protect Kanu but enough blood spilled already, we have to change the narratives,
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by ProfAmaben(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:
Nnamdi Kanu to be sincere is a very smart man but sometimes his abusive statement could be utterly dangerous, I would have given the most careless outrage award to Nnamdi Kanu until I met Adeyinka's foolish Grandson a man too foolish that he will wish away the immense civilisation of his tribesmen in a single outburst.

Nnamdi Kanu had made statements and taken action atimes that even undermined his own struggle, talks about a man who constantly shoots himself at the leg, once declaring his Biafra republic a Jewish state, adding the star of David to the Biafran Flag and more of his miscalculations, or making abusive statements every now and then.

Adeyinka's Grandson is in a league of his own in endangering his people, he gave the Igbos quite notice and made threats of war against a people in his own land. He is so foolish that he failed to realise that his careless statement could plunge the entire South West into a war front, if he thinks when he fights Igbos in Lagos or South West he will have a field day dealing with the Igbos then he is very foolish.

If an unrest breaks out in Lagos or any other part of the country, first one week will see military occupation, that will make the war dilute and spontaneous then anarchy and chaos will set in, many Igbos will run to the barracks, and the remaining few who are almost undistinguished from Yorubas will be recking silent havoc.

Adeyinka's Grabdson is in London, trying to light a war in Yoruba land...It seems like Igbos and Yorubas competition run in everything, where the Igbos have Nnamdi Kanu, Yorubas can boast of Adeyinka's Foolish Grandson.

We are United Niger Alliance and We are For the People
A tale of two bastards.

Although your calculation of Igbos running to the barracks is totally flawed. Igbos are extremely brave in case you don't know. It would be very difficult for Yorubas to defeat them. Calabar, Niger Delta, MiddleBelters etc would defend them o, cos everybody benefits from a good economy and peace loving people.

Let's keep ignoring those fools.

Peace!
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:

A tale of two bastards.

Although your calculation of Igbos running to the barracks is totally flawed. Igbos are extremely brave in case you don't know. It would be very difficult for Yorubas to defeat them. Calabar, Niger Delta, MiddleBelters etc would defend them o, cos everybody benefits from a good economy and peace loving people.

Let's keep ignoring those fools.

Peace!
It is just like betting, you just have to give the home side higher odd, the Igbos have upper hand in the Military, women and children would need the barracks or extended shelter, the men might band together and put a fighting front, it is common, Yorubas and Igbos may have equal emotions with the Military but the Igbos have more men in the army than the Yorubas, so the army will either stay neutral or go fo peace keeping, an IDP camp maybe more useful for the Yorubas, because the Igbos won't feel safe in an IDP camp, the Igbos would gain sympathy from other tribes, more Igbos can speak yoruba fluently and unlike the North in the sixties, bleaching cream is almost wiping out the complexion different between the Igbos and other tribes, many Igbos will become Yoruba in the day, Igbos in the night,
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Finch1213: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

1. A smart man does not talk before he thinks, Kanu does. Igbos should be happy that he did this video about Yoruba, if he'd said same rubbish about North, by now, many igbos would have been killed in the North.

2. I am not here to hold brief for Adeyinka, what he has said is not out of place. If Kanu is falsely claiming that Igbos are responsible for the attack on Lagos, we can flush igbos out of Yoruba land, heaven will not fall.
Igbos have a lot to lose from disintegration of Nigeria.
You people have houses and businesses everywhere.

You and the OP are one of the accounts here on NL causing tribal disputes.

Go argue with yourselves privately
Stop dividing this nation
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Finch1213: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Don’t get deceived, these people arguing are on trying to put tribal disputes among us.
Be wise and ignore them. This post shouldn’t be trending

Facts!
Read carefully words after words and notice the disputes they are trying to spark in your mind...do not fall for it
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Danger95: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Finch1213:
Don’t get deceived, these people arguing are on trying to put tribal disputes among us.
Be wise and ignore them. This post shouldn’t be trending

Facts!
Read carefully words after words and notice the disputes they are trying to spark in your mind...do not fall for it
If you as determined as you say, why didn't you ignore, people like you are the very problem of the society, you tell the people to do one thing then you do otherwise
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by ProfAmaben(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Danger95:

It is just like betting, you just have to give the home side higher odd, the Igbos have upper hand in the Military, women and children would need the barracks or extended shelter, the men might band together and put a fighting front, it is common, Yorubas and Igbos may have equal emotions with the Military but the Igbos have more men in the army than the Yorubas, so the army will either stay neutral or go fo peace keeping, an IDP camp maybe more useful for the Yorubas, because the Igbos won't feel safe in an IDP camp, the Igbos would gain sympathy from other tribes, more Igbos can speak yoruba fluently and unlike the North in the sixties, bleaching cream is almost wiping out the complexion different between the Igbos and other tribes, many Igbos will become Yoruba in the day, Igbos in the night,
Very funny analysis. The best is to forget about war, it won't be funny at all. Don't forget that Igbo land would be relatively peaceful during this fight, the one's that would lose most is the home team.
Re: I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson by Iceberg3: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:
The difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka grandson is, Yoruba people never take Adeyinka seriously like the way the Igbo's took Kau serious.

Both Kanu and Adeyiinka are simply agents of destruction

But you take Kanu seriously more than anything else...shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike / Real Farmers In Niger State March For Obi In Shiroro (pictures?) / Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.