Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Noticed The Time Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Noticed The Time Today (6490 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Noticed The Time Today by Titusolufemi(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, something strange happened today and I don't know if anyone noticed it. I woke up this morning to prepare for work. I was to resume 7:30 and I finished on time. I got to work at 7:19am but lo and behold, the gate was already locked and I saw so many of our staffs lockout. I met them quarreling with the gatekeeper. I checked my time and it says 7:20 but the clock gatekeeper clock says 7:47am. We started comparing time and and it says differently. The gate keeper has to check the office time and it says 7:28am.
What is really happening cos as at yesterday, all time was in uniform.

7 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Kyase(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Titusolufemi:
Good morning nairalanders, something strange happened today and I don't know if anyone noticed it. I woke up this morning to prepare for work. I was to resume 7:30 and I finished on time. I got to work at 7:19am but lo and behold, the gate was already locked and I saw so many of our staffs lockout. I met them quarreling with the gatekeeper. I checked my time and it says 7:20 but the clock gatekeeper clock says 7:47am. We started comparing time and and it says differently. The gate keeper has to check the office time and it says 7:28am.

I can explain to you scientifically, but that's if what you are saying is true....

But let me explain to you based on conspiracy.

The element use in determining time is spiritual.
Making of watches is not ordinary, with all Young engineers we have in the world now inventing news things or remaking cars, planes etc, how have you seen making watches or any time reading machine?
Watches are the most difficult thing to make......
Because time controlling machines are controlled by aliens or control by the spirit world.

This your observations don happen to me sometimes

Go read about stopwatch...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Hero10001: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Titusolufemi:
Honestly, you are very correct.

5 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
grin.... Things like this happens when ever the so called men of GOD legalized things like these grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2020
I notice it since yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by topgear(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2020
E be like OP is a Smoker.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Same here
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Mad people's zone!

The guys that escaped from psychiatric hospital are here

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Titusolufemi:

A glitch in the Matrix causes time distortions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Okoroawusa: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Nna isee igbo onwa ututu adirokwanu nma

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OfficialAwol(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Titusolufemi:

You are very right.

I would have made this post myself except that I thought it was my visuals that played tricks on me.

I took my remote control close to me at 6:57am waiting to tune into Channels TV sunrise daily.

The next time I looked at the time, on my mobile phone o, the time was 6:51am. Like the time literally went backwards by few seconds.

I kept quiet because I didn't know such occurrence was possible before people will think I've gone bunkers.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OfficialAwol(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

A glitch in the Matrix causes time distortions.

Can you explicate?

Cause I observed what the Op is saying

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OfficialAwol(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
topgear:
E be like OP is a Smoker.

Nope he's not.

I would have made this post myself except that I thought it was my visuals that played tricks on me.

I took my remote control close to me at 6:57am waiting to tune into Channels TV sunrise daily.

The next time I looked at the time, on my mobile phone o, the time was 6:51am. Like the time literally went backwards by few seconds.

I kept quiet because I didn't know such occurrence was possible before people will think I've gone bunkers.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by riches4me(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2020
@Op. It's called daylight saving. Some countries of the world mainly in Europe and America adjusted their time backwards by 1hr early this morning and I'm quite sure some computers and phones have been programmed to do d same. It's not so pronounced in African because we don't experience much visible variation in our daylight because of our position on the globe (equator).
So, phones OS (Android and iOS) are beginning to calculate the time variation around the world according to each user's position.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by topgear(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Nope he's not.

Wow that's really strange.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Can you explicate?

Cause I observed what the Op is saying

You are living in a simulated reality .

NPCs are real.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OfficialAwol(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

NPCs are real.

And NPCs are?

I only know the acronym, UFOs.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by illicit(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
That was yesterday....
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

NPCs are real.

Time and season belong to God!

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2020
capitalzero:

Time and season belong to God!

The earth and your body is a prison which you can only esvape by conquering sin.

Read the Apocalypse of Paul for more insight.

Reincarnation is real and it is a form of punishment.

Hell is for the vilest of sinners.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by pk2me: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed this on Thursday but I thought my mind was playing on me.
I left to work around 7.30am and didn't check my time till we reached a particular point where the protesters had blocked the road, d driver decided to make a turn back to where we were coming from.
I then checked my time and discovered that it was showing 7.28am. That particular place is a journey of about 20- 30mins drive depending on the movement of the vehicle.
Something strange is happening really.

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Alexis11: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2020
This is actually happening for real in the last 3 days now.

I noticed that the time on my phones and watches do not correlate yesterday but everything normalized later.

This morning again I got a bigger shock between 8am to 9am.

Lalasticlacla how is it at your end

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Sonoyom(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed it this morning.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

The earth and your body is a prison which you can only esvape by conquering sin.

Read the Apocalypse of Paul for more insight.

Reincarnation is real and it is a form of punishment.

Hell is for the vilest of sinners.

Time and season belong to God. Study theory of time and relativity by Albert Einstein. Time is relative. It can never be accurate because humans will never understand all natural laws that govern time and season.

6 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Alexis11: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:

I can explain to you scientifically, but that's if what you are saying is true....

But let me explain to you based on conspiracy.

The element use in determining time is spiritual.
Making of watches is not ordinary, with all Young engineers we have in the world now inventing news things or remaking cars, planes etc, how have you seen making watches or any time reading machine?
Watches are the most difficult thing to make......
Because time controlling machines are controlled by aliens or control by the spirit world.

This your observations don happen to me sometimes

Go read about stopwatch...

Hmmmm.... I checked my time this morning it was 8:06 checked again in what is suppose to be 3mins later (to know when to remove my food on fire) and I saw 8:28

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

NPCs are real.

What they call alliens I call them inanimate objects in the universe just like celestial bodies. Science has no clue about it.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Barryseal: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2020
I didn't take the thread seriously when I read through earlier this morning, not until now when I lost track of time only to discover the time on both my phones aren't the same. They are exactly 10mins apart. I currently do not know which of them is right or wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by SoKoa7: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Trizyd(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Yeah, noticed it for a while now.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2020
On a serious note, it comes down to GPS .

The US, Russia and now China have their own GPS technology that synchronizes time and location.

We use the US GPS system.

Could be China fcking around with the US GPRS system as this has an effect not only on virtually all devices with a time clock but also high tech weapons, missiles, etc.

The Taiwan straits are getting hotter by the day with US deploying naval assets and troops. May be the chinkiods hacking into the US GPS system.

Or.....

Could be related to the erratic polar displacements that have become more erratic since we entered a mini Nova era.

As the north pole drifts from it's current location, the satellites that are used to track time and location deviate considerably.

But this doesn't explain why smart phone devices connected to same GPRS will be recording different times.

I will go with the chinks hacking into and messing with the GPRS .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed mine yesterday morning, my pops was about to listen to news on radio cos there was no light. Around 8:12am OGBC started the news with "the time is 8:00am". My dad and I was like shori won pe sha
Until I came to nairaland and I saw it correlate with BC time. it was an awkward moment. The time on our phone and wall clock is still 12 mins faster

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewole Adebayo: Poor Governance, The Root Of Nigeria’s Insecurity / Federal Government Stops G S M Lotteries In Nigeria / Ben Bruce - Spending $8bn On Fuel Importation Is Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.