Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Female Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Female Writer Needed (649 Views)

I Need A Female Writer Based In Abuja For Long Term Engagement / I Need A Female Writer To Collaborate With Me On A Writing Project in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Writer Needed by 9jawear(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2020
I need a female writer to collaborate with me on a writing project. Please contact me for more information via my signature.

A collaboration is an opportunity for two or more people to work remotely and leverage on their skills and leverage to attain specific goals. An instance could be a writer skilled in writing reviews of products for men needing a female writer skilled in writing reviews for female products and a collaboration is needed between both of them .

We have some clients who need a joint product review of both sexes products and I need a female writer to collaborate with me on the writing project.

Collaborations are not a job offering or a pay before offering, they are joint efforts to work together and get paid after the work is done and delivered and we both get paid afterwards. Atkin to how oil companies do jvs and share and allocate resources to do bigger profit sharing in the future.

Sorry I had to write this explanation, i was indaunted with writers messaging me who do not understand what collaborations are

You can contact me on skype or send me an email on nairaland. Skype id : dutonialmx

1 Like

Re: Female Writer Needed by hayatulimisticor(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2020
9jawear:
I need a female writer to collaborate with me on a writing project. Please contact me for more information via my signature.

A collaboration is an opportunity for two or more people to work remotely and leverage on their skills and leverage to attain specific goals. An instance could be a writer skilled in writing reviews of products for men needing a female writer skilled in writing reviews for female products and a collaboration is needed between both of them .

We have some clients who need a joint product review of both sexes products and I need a female writer to collaborate with me on the writing project.

Collaborations are not a job offering or a pay before offering, they are joint efforts to work together and get paid after the work is done and delivered and we both get paid afterwards. Atkin to how oil companies do jvs and share and allocate resources to do bigger profit sharing in the future.

Sorry I had to write this explanation, i was indaunted with writers messaging me who do not understand what collaborations are

You can contact me on skype or send me an email on nairaland. Skype id : dutonialmx

Hii here is my contact 07012608663- WhatsApp
Re: Female Writer Needed by 9jawear(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
hayatulimisticor:

Hii here is my contact 07012608663- WhatsApp

only available on skype, please install skype and lets have a conversation or send me a mail on nairaland
Re: Female Writer Needed by hayatulimisticor(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
9jawear:

only available on skype, please install skype and lets have a conversation or send me a mail on nairaland

Drop your email address let's talk via email
Re: Female Writer Needed by 9jawear(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2020
dutonialmx(a)gmail(dot)com
Re: Female Writer Needed by hayatulimisticor(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2020
9jawear:
dutonialmx(a)gmail(dot)com

Sent a message already
Re: Female Writer Needed by 9jawear(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2020
it's better you install skype and lets have the conversation there
Re: Female Writer Needed by matrix4857: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
WON'T YOU LIKE TO GET ALL THIS:

- Full Training programme on the #1 High income skill: Copywriting
- My mentor's Library worth #150,000[Video, Ebook, Audio programmes...]
- Approval of upwork account
- Upwork Consultancy library worth #20,000
- Approval of PayPal account
- FREE platform to download any premium app of your choice
- My upcoming e-book called INSIDER SECRETS
- How my Mentor got alert everyday just by marketing alone on WHATSAPP
- An E-Commerce Store
- And lots more...
#writers needed
#High income skill

To be a part of this, chat up the number below�� to join the FREE masterclass

Seats are Limited... Group link will soon be revoked

Free gifts worth #5,000 for the first 10 people

1 Like

Re: Female Writer Needed by TemitayoEme29(f): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2020
[i][/i]is this masterclass still available?
matrix4857:
WON'T YOU LIKE TO GET ALL THIS:

- Full Training programme on the #1 High income skill: Copywriting
- My mentor's Library worth #150,000[Video, Ebook, Audio programmes...]
- Approval of upwork account
- Upwork Consultancy library worth #20,000
- Approval of PayPal account
- FREE platform to download any premium app of your choice
- My upcoming e-book called INSIDER SECRETS
- How my Mentor got alert everyday just by marketing alone on WHATSAPP
- An E-Commerce Store
- And lots more...
#writers needed
#High income skill

To be a part of this, chat up the number below�� to join the FREE masterclass

Seats are Limited... Group link will soon be revoked

Free gifts worth #5,000 for the first 10 people
Re: Female Writer Needed by TheGracious: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
TemitayoEme29:
[i][/i]is this masterclass still available?

Yes it is

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer / I Need A Few More Writers Today / Marathon Madness: A Block-buster Movie Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.