Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? (3670 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by FanOfMyself: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I am not worldly, don't judge me by my profile pics, if i want to lose my virginity today, there are millions of guy out there that would galdly do it, but i know what is right and wrong, i follow the word of the lord, so i don't agree with your comment.
Dress the way you wish to be addressed then...
Just look at the way you snapped your backside and posted... what message are you passing on
I'm saying all these because I am of the opinion that it's not possible for one to find a "non born-again virgin" except if he or she is caged or haven't been approached/enticed by the man/woman that he/she desires or craves for
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
hylyne:

I fully agree with you. But your DP says otherwise..
Why are most people judging me from my dp, i am not as bad as you people think, we live in a world of fashion, so sometime someone still needs to dress smart, not everytime you dress holy.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Bgirlie: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Premarital sex
grin
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Kobicove(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Smoke weed, commit fraud etc
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Coldie(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
No amount of peer pressure will ever Mk me take crack.

Crack is becoming rampant in my area
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
I'm busy but i gat to comment on this thread,,,,,,, i just came to read afternoon news,,,,,,,, i saw this thread,,,,,,

The only thing peer pressure cannot stop me from doing is smoking weed harder,,,,,,

You know say smoking is good,,,,,,

It help the brain,,,,,,,smiley

Just remember what I usually say,,,,,

White London or benzon is for girls,,,,

While blowing skunks or pipes is for boys,,,,wink

Bye till midnight,,,,,,,❤️
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
blood money

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by DontBullshitMe: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Get married. cool
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by illicit(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Forunication, nobody can ever make me commit forunication no matter what.

I don't believe u....

Is that not an advert on ur dp

and it's fornication not 'forunication' wink

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Dress the way you wish to be addressed then...
Just look at the way you snapped your backside and posted... what message are you passing on
I'm saying all these because I am of the opinion that it's not possible for one to find a "non born-again virgin" except if he or she is caged or haven't been approached/enticed by the man/woman that he/she desires or craves for
We live in a world where fashion is the order of the day, sometime one need to dress smart, not everytime you dress holy, besides i don't wear such clothes out, i only wear them within the neigbourhood, and yes i usually see men i admire but not to the extent of having sexual feelings for them because i no what i want, forget the mode of dressing, everything is all about the heart, forget the outside, look at the inside, the one that you condemn her dressing will even make the best wife than the one you commend her dressing.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
You mean my profile, don't worry sir it will be out of view very soon, chai the only person i respect so much on this forum, keep the fire burning sir.

For Respecting our Pastor Righteousness89. He said I should tell you to come to his sanctuary for prayers. Our pastor wants to release his fresh anointing on you. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by naijastable(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yahoo.... taking people sweat
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

For Respecting our Pastor Righteousness89. He said I should tell you to come to his sanctuary for prayers. Our pastor wants to release his fresh anointing on you. grin grin wink
grin grin grin pst righteousness89 is a happily married man he doesn't do bad things.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
grin grin grin pst righteousness89 is a happily married man he doesn't do bad things.

Your mind is clearly dirty madam virgin wink

I didn't say anything bad in my comment grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by FanOfMyself: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
We live in a world where fashion is the order of the day, sometime one need to dress smart, not everytime you dress holy, besides i don't wear such clothes out, i only wear them within the neigbourhood, and yes i usually see men i admire but not to the extent of having sexual feelings for them because i no what i want, forget the mode of dressing, everything is all about the heart, forget the outside, look at the inside, the one that you condemn her dressing will even make the best wife than the one you commend her dressing.
Well, I agree with the last point you made.
On a side note, I mistook you for similar moniker... petyprincess, guess you girls are of the same age bracket because the comments always appear similar cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by seniormallam(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Why are most people judging me from my dp, i am not as bad as you people think, we live in a world of fashion, so sometime someone still needs to dress smart, not everytime you dress holy.
Are we seeing your mind?
We judged you by snapping your Ass, you show ass and you expect pleasant comments abi?
That is pure hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eating pussy,cybercrime and going to a religious house.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Mandela27: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Cant make me go to a brothel to kpansh anshanti
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by LimAnc(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Formication/Adultery, drugs, smoking, cybercrime and any other thing that is not in keeping with the 'correct' teachings of the Christianity..
Shalom ✌️✌️
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by oyaaa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peer pressure can’t make me do wat I don’t want to do in the first place
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Deceptionlove: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I feel it's peer pressure that makes some ladies rock this footwear, it's ugly asf undecided

No be Virginmumu slippers be this??

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Smoke, drinking alcohol (have tasted a little before though) also have started practicing celibacy so I can't go back to the old way no matter the pressure but I'm still considering cheating maybe I will or not.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Lol well I don't judge people but I thought you're the exact opposite of what you're preaching here.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I know ur story o!
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don do all d bad things sef... na me con dey pressure boys!!
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by MossLuv: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I will never patronize prostitute.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Yomit71(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I am not worldly, don't judge me by my profile pics, if i want to lose my virginity today, there are millions of guy out there that would galdly do it, but i know what is right and wrong, i follow the word of the lord, so i don't agree with your comment.
am a virgina
just gbesoke

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by tiffanyfan(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abouwaza:
I don't even know
because I feel like I'm the peer pressure myself
haha

nah we be those kids wey your mama go warn you say she no wan see with you again

So you don teach all your friend how to smoke weed !!!!!!!
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Tony142: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

See Prostitute like u still dey talk, #nonsense
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by OgThanos: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Being a simp. undecided
Doing drugs
Stealing people's sweat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Women / How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / You Guys Neva Told Me This About Nigerian Oloshos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.