Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu (1869 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) / Someone More Radical About Biafra Than Nnamdi Kanu And He Is Not Even Igbo / A Call For Ibos To Build World Class City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by chamboy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nnamdi Kanu has done what Tinubu couldn't do for them.
Nnamdi Kanu made them enemies of all which stripped them off thier respect.
ALL I see is A BURGEONING RATE OF HATE AND ANIMOSITY RAISING FROM IGBOS Towards everyother groups..
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by loveth360(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nnamdi Kanu has done what Tinubu couldn't do for them.
Nnamdi Kanu made them enemies of all which stripped them off thier respect.
Lol see them.

Before Kanu do you people love Igbos.

I love Kanu for he has done so many great things for Igbos.

At least now foolish people and boko haram people can not just wake up and start attacking Igbos like they always do.

Any nonsense from foolish people and their boko haram brothers will meet more nonesense.

Today foolish and boko haram people are the ones tell us how Kanu is putting Igbos in dangers,but before they will attack Igbos at no reason.

God bless Kanu.
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by DiagnoPolitics: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
chamboy:
[s]Facts!!!

Tell me one positive thing Nnamdi Kanu has done for Igbos[/s].

You yoruba muslim Tinubu monkeys always want to play the ethnic card. Are FFK, Bode George and other yoruba who oppose your lord's kleptomanaic tendencies Igbo?

Anytime your thief is called out, you throw in the ethnic card just to discredit creditable calls against his thiever and muddle things up with tribalism, yet he dreams of governing everyone in Nigeria in 2023. Thunder fire una! Come and make him president let us see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by Iceberg3: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:
What would Kanu be remembered for?

For the charity organisation he is running? For the schools/roads he built or the empowerment of the same people he claimed to be fighting for...

He is almost close to 60 years and nothing positive can be said about him yet some people are still ass licking him.

Too bad too poor

Kanu this,Kanu that. Shame
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by bencr7: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2020
I am igbo but u are right, but d only thing am against tinubu never end control of a whole Lagos over twenty something year...
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by Kirchoffs: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
chamboy:
IGBOS KNOW THIS IS A FACT!!! THAT IS WHY THEY RATHER STAY OFF THE THREAD
Another BMC media thug, everything in your head is just tribalism and hatred , which will eventually consume you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by ikeyman00(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
You have an idiot somewhere in his kitchen somewhere in zoological rep pasting rubbish

a country a typical zoo graduated engineer cannot build common road is here trying to educate MNK that got the zoo on its ball

you are insane op

By the way i hope #5,000 and a bag of endomie given to you have not finsihed

Tinubu is EVIL and a MURDER and must go down period!

U still have doubt
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by chamboy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
ikeyman00:

You have an idiot somewhere in his kitchen somewhere in zoological rep pasting rubbish

a country a typical zoo graduated engineer cannot build common road is here trying to educate MNK that got the zoo on its ball

you are insane op
you can send your ipod cults to me.
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by wholesaleprize(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
From reliable source, Oshiomole has been contracted to be the official dancer at Godwin Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu's Inauguration.

It is believed Oshiomole was given the contract due to his wonderful dance steps! cheesy

The former APC chairman accepted the contract gratefully while thanking Godwin Obaseki for the rare opportunity given to him to showcase his dancing skills in Edo State once again.

More details to follow..

Source: Edo No Be Lagos Group (Sapele Branch)

what a bastard op,
you are jobless and foolish in all your claims

come and beat me am in my house

you are caused and will die poor,
you are such a scammer and a big thief,

we go see who go tire naaa,

i will come here every minute to spoil all your threads,

na die you dey so coward!

We will see who will tire naa
well done you don sign big contract!

All your threads are going down every single day of my life

24/7 you will see us here gauranteed

chase me up and down your thread and see if you will catch me,

that my 5k you thief you will surely vomit it

you dey learn work guy!
you are a broad day cheap scammer and a thief!

the damage will be done from today till you repent and give me back my money

guy na die you dey soo,
game over!

life go tire you I swear down
cyber criminal is never a way forward

the next we go push for go brutal.

see guy my internet speed na die,
forget all those your nonsense front page hussle you dey do so.

in just 1 hour I swear down to crumble all your hard work and sweat.

I get 28 different monikers no matter how you try we go still create new one to insult your father tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by chamboy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Some people are tough as their phone allow them to be.
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
None has done anything; both her selfish. One for the money, the other his fantasy. Simple as ABC.
Re: Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
What would Kanu be remembered for?

For the charity organisation he is running? For the schools/roads he built or the empowerment of the same people he claimed to be fighting for...

He is almost close to 60 years and nothing positive can be said about him yet some people are still ass licking him.

Too bad too poor
What would you be remembered for??

Lekki toll gate denial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB / Majority Of Igbos Have Accepted Nnamdi Kanu's "Eastern Security Network" / Break Up Calls Intensify As Ifaki Residents Hoists Oodua Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.