Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums (6302 Views)

The Oba Of Benin's Palace Before 1897 British Destruction - PIC / Restrictions Of Movement Around the Oba of Benin Palace? / Oba Of Benin Reacts To Attack On Octogenarian In Benin Palace, Heads To Asorock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IkpuMmadu: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
IDENNAA:

You guys make a lot of noise forgetting you have no political might. Just a fetish short man you fear. Comparing Igbo to Bini is an insult and you know it. Only Agbor can run over you guys not even all Anioma.

Again ,stay in your lane! If you Bini cockroaches keep trying to disrespect your fathers we will brutalize you. Stay in your little village and worship your king. Don't come to Igbo thread and show your insolence.

We Igbos are not scared of any humans that's why we don't practice monarchy...we are Republicans by structure and nature. Every man is a king in our land. We are travellers and businessmen. We are the only ones fighting for secession and restructuring and you call us cowards....lmao

Abeg, run

nice lecture
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Etinosa1234: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
IDENNAA:

Did you say run away ?? You think too much of yourself. Just the other day , you were in an Igbo thread yet again... grin

At least I didn't attack Igbo culture like u did... Its good to see u have been reading the posts... Hope u have found where Erediuwa said Igbos dominate Benin or are u still waiting for pazienzaa

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
IDENNAA:

Our conflict with Fulani is well established and we are dealing with them. The only power they have against us is Yoruba loyalty to them, nothing. They have to used the Yoruba as a cover and power to get to us.

Really? Lol.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
IDENNAA:

You guys make a lot of noise forgetting you have no political might. Just a fetish short man you fear. Comparing Igbo to Bini is an insult and you know it. Only Agbor can run over you guys not even all Anioma.

Again ,stay in your lane! If you Bini cockroaches keep trying to disrespect your fathers we will brutalize you. Stay in your little village and worship your king. Don't come to Igbo thread and show your insolence.

We Igbos are not scared of any humans that's why we don't practice monarchy...we are Republicans by structure and nature. Every man is a king in our land. We are travellers and businessmen. We are the only ones fighting for secession and restructuring and you call us cowards....lmao

Abeg, run

Someone check if Edeyoung is still breathing...damn!
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Edeyoung: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
IDENNAA:

Abeg, run

What do you mean by political might, or do you mean population might, because as far as nigeria is concerned currently edo has more political might than igbos in the country currently
Not to say South south as a whole, internationally edo have more political recognition than igbo too

Idenna is already predicting they will win the war... Lol with their litter of crocoache population.. Why not patient till the war start, dint forget we have the resources on our land to foot war machineries,

Edo is a blessed state

So until the war ends dont be too sure the igbos will outrun edo, population doesn't win war, machines do, but people like you are already putting hope on your littered crocoach population, people living in a landlocked territory with no endowed resources somehow thinks of winning a war with their population
If that was true china should have crushed japan in their war

I saw an igbo girl today speaking yoruba fluently,
This is how God has punished you igbos to the yorubas

With your short dwarfy abino man that has sent you all into death trap while he takes is time to bangs is wife at midnight and let his people die from his command

I would worship my heavenly king on earth the oba of benin, and take is command, than the command of an albino who flirt in uk and used the blood of his dead kinsmen to make money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Edeyoung: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I totally agree with you on this, if southern politicians can come together sincerely it would be a breath of fresh air....but I reason that if the next president happens to be a southerner(most likely from SE) he better move and push for restructuring because for me it's the only way, come 2023 president should come from the South even if it's igbo we should all throw our support for such person and make such person understand that restructuring must be his first duty.... My only fear is that they'll get there and get married to the natives real quick

At the bolded what do you mean bro

We really need this, lets unite and take politics serious In the south

We can win presidential seat back to back for straight 16yrs if we unite in the south

Let igbo rule 2023
I support the motion too

Let the yorubas give it up for igbos
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Edeyoung: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Someone check if Edeyoung is still breathing...damn!

Aboki, respect yourself before ogun kill prophet Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Edeyoung:

I have finally recovered after being used to mop the floor.

I am not a Bini cockroach

You have been noticed.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Edeyoung:

At the bolded what do you mean bro

We really need this unite and take politics serious
In the south

We can win presidential seat back to back for 16yrs if we unite in the south

Let igbo rule 2023
I support the motion too

What I mean by that is this; It's not just about getting a president from the south, we had obasanjo but what did we gain, we had Jonathan but of what benefit was it really. The top agenda for any southern president should be restructuring and nothing else, it's not for him to get there and get carried away.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Edeyoung: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

What I mean by that is this; It's not just about getting a president from the south, we had obasanjo but what did we gain, we had Jonathan but of what benefit was it really. The top agenda for any southern president should be restructuring and nothing else, it's not for him to get there and get carried away.

Yes
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by samuk: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2020
IDENNAA:

Abeg, run

When will the Igbos stop trying to deceive people with the we are Republicans and every man is a king nonsense. Are the OSU in Igbo land historically kings or descendants of slaves? You claim to be Republicans that respect the rights of all, yet you practice a repugnant caste system that denigrate your fellow Igbos. You already practice segregation within Igbo land now that you are part of Nigeria, what will happen to your lower castes when you get your Biafra.

The truth is the Igbos were not civilised enough in the past to evolve a centralised system of governance. They killed and sold themselves into slavery with no law and order system or structure in place. It was foreign monarchs such as the Obi of Onitsha from more civilised lands that brought civilisation and sense of order to Igbo land.

There was a story here on nairaland on how two Igbo lovers took sniper and killed themselves because one of the families wouldn't allow their child to marry the other who was an OSU. The division within Igbo is more than the one within Nigeria, give them their Biafra tomorrow and see how they will start killing each others.

Below is the link to the Igbo lovers that killed themselves due to Igbo OSU slave system.

https://www.nairaland.com/6097467/2-lovers-okija-anambra-commit#93563370

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Really? Lol.

Without the Yoruba holding us back Fulani will not have so much power and arrogance. Don't you know this, already ? If not, as Sarduana of Sokoto! Now , wipe that sstupid laughter off your face.

Cc. QuotaSystem

2 Likes

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
IDENNAA:

Without the Yoruba holding us back Fulani will not have so much power and arrogance. Don't you know this, already ? If not, as Sarduana of Sokoto! Now , wipe that sstupid laughter off your face.

Cc. QuotaSystem

Lmao.

How did the Yorubas hold you back?

What would you have done and what is delaying you right now?

You're just delusional.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
samuk:

When will the Igbos stop trying to deceive people with the we are Republicans and every man is a king nonsense. Are the OSU in Igbo land historically kings or descendants of slaves? You claim to be Republicans that respect the rights of all, yet you practice a repugnant caste system that denigrate your fellow Igbos. You already practice segregation within Igbo land now that you are part of Nigeria, what will happen to your lower castes when you get your Biafra.

The truth is the Igbos were not civilised enough in the part to evolve a centralised system of governance. They killed and sold themselves into slavery with no law and order system or structure in place. It was foreign monarchs such as the Obi of Onitsha from more civilised lands that brought civilisation and sense of order to Igbo land.

There was a story here on nairaland on how two Igbo lovers took sniper and killed themselves because one of the families wouldn't allow their child to marry the other who was an OSU. The division within Igbo is more than the one within Nigeria, give them their Biafra tomorrow and see how they will start killing each others.

Below is the link to the Igbo lovers that killed themselves due to Igbo OSU slave system.

https://www.nairaland.com/6097467/2-lovers-okija-anambra-commit#93563370

I don't care how much it hurts you and you can spill these trash all you want but it will never change the facts on the ground. Your juju man aka Oba will not survive in Igbo land...hehe. Stay in your little village and worship your short aggressive juju man...lmao

As per civilization, when we started smelting iron the founders of Bini were not born...case closed! And how can you talk civiilization when your Oba was murdering innocent babies for human sacrifices...you barbaric savages !!

I can help you wash your dirty linens in the public. I lived in Bini for 5years....and yes, we Igbo see you as unclean. You fetish loving pagans.

If you want osu lecture you can ask questions and get educated.

Onicha were western Igbo civilized by my Nri culture. They dont even practice Bini system kingship. My town is next to Onicha and you want to tell me about a culture that belongs to me ? The agbalanze, otu odu, diokpa, nze na ozo etc. are all Igbo/Nri culture. Onicha are the most successful and influencial of all Umuezechima towns because of their location, Anambra. Not because of any unfounded Bini influence. They practice 99% Igbo culture , except the sword they copied from Bini. Just like all the groups around us practice Igbo cultures including your own Bini.

Tell your little short man to remove the Eagle feather he placed in his hat because thats our practice and it not just for fancy...there is a rites attached to that. Tell your juju man to stop wearing Portuguese cassock...lmao.

Small Bini of yesterday.. Go sit in the shrine and kill a chicken and keep spilling blood.

1 Like

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Lmao.

How did the Yorubas hold you back?

What would you have done and what is delaying you right now?

You're just delusional.

Yoruba are your allies in the south, they are the mole. The Fulani uses them to keep Igbo away from power but for how long. Nigeria is sitting on a thin ice and times have changed. Nothing last forever. Your region is very poor and backward because your elites will rather hold power than save the poor masses. Enjoy your great nation while it last but you know danm well your days are numbered. Even Trump is sweating right now...lmao
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
IDENNAA:

Yoruba are your allies in the south, they are the mole. The Fulani uses them to keep Igbo away from power but for how long. Nigeria is sitting on a thin ice and times have changed. Nothing last forever. Your region is very poor and backward because your elites will rather hold power than save the poor masses. Enjoy your great nation while it last but you know danm well your days are numbered. Even Trump is sweating right now...lmao

Power and backward irrelevant Igbo are like 1 & 99.

Noisy 5% clowns cheesy
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Power and backward irrelevant Igbo are like 1 & 99.

Noisy 5% clowns cheesy

Since you have power in abundance, how is your region doing ? 80% poverty....go siddon inside bush, mr 100% power !
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
IDENNAA:

Since you have power in abundance, how is your region doing ? 80% poverty....go siddon inside bush, mr 100% power !

How are you managing 5% relevance with poverty driven baby & okirika hawking combined?

I'd rather sit in a Bush with power than sit in a hole powerless hoping not to be shot into pieces. Fact.

Noisy irrelevant 5% clowns.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by johhbekeboh09: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
@Edeyoung
See ehn,any Oba wey e do anyhow go see anyhow,including Oba of Benin.
When people in any politically defined boundary like country State LGA don vex dey fit harm their leaders anyhow as in vandalisation Oba of Akhiolu's seizing e staff of office no evil go befall them abeg.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by johhbekeboh09: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Any Oba wey cross red line go see anyhow including the Oba of Benin!
If to say Oba of Benin follow provoke Edo people like Oshiomole and APC do yawa for gaz!
#EDONOBELAGOS was a coded message also to Oba of Benin.
If to say e do anyhow Edolites for enter e palace nothing for happen oo.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
QuotaSystem:

How are you managing 5% relevance with poverty driven baby & okirika hawking combined?

I'd rather sit in a Bush with power than sit in a hole powerless hoping not to be shot into pieces. Fact.

Noisy irrelevant 5% clowns.

We are talking about 80% poverty in your region and Islamic terrorism and you are here talking a minute problem. You aren't so intelligent, afer all. Nobi aboki you be ....lol
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 2:57am On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

We are talking about 80% poverty in your region and Islamic terrorism and you are here talking a minute problem. You aren't so intelligent, afer all. Nobi aboki you be ....lol

Is that why igbo men (young & old) pack themselves in night buses every single night like sardines, sometimes standing in attachment, to rush to this same "poverty region" in search of their daily bread? Hawking otapipia & okirika bend down select under the scorching northern sun?

Take your 5% Osu reasoning away from here grin.
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Edeyoung: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Is that why igbo men (young & old) pack themselves in night buses every single night like sardines, sometimes standing in attachment, to rush to this same "poverty region" in search of their daily bread? Hawking otapipia & okirika bend down select under the scorching northern sun?

What are you saying aboki, is not northerns that run immigration cartels for niger people, you allow them into the country, and send here to the south on trucks, to hustle while they balance the aboki who are incharge of the niger migrant who sent them to the south

Nonsense
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by QuotaSystem: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Edeyoung:

What are you saying aboki, is not northerns that run immigration cartels for niger people, you allow them into the country, and send here to the south on trucks, to hustle while they balance the aboki who are incharge of the niger migrant who sent them to the south

Nonsense

Use your head for once Osu...

I'm talking about these economic parasites running from hunger and ritual killers in ala'igbo daily with bags of rat poison and okirika second hand rags, standing for hours packed like sardines each day & night trying to get to the "poverty region" hoping to hawk them and earn their daily bread.

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Etinosa1234: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I nor go lie... This one dey funny and real

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by Edeyoung: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Use your head for once Osu...

I'm talking about these economic parasites running from hunger and ritual killers in ala'igbo daily with bags of rat poison and okirika second hand rags, standing for hours packed like sardines each day & night trying to get to the "poverty region" hoping to hawk them and earn their daily bread.

And your people, from the north, running here to the south for what, to help our government abi,

The hausas pushing willbarrows and their kids looking like children from sudan, looking so unkept, using barefoot to run the street, are igbos
Abi,

When you're talking of proverty your people holds the Guinness book of record in the world, bandity, bokoharam, kidnappers and political ritualist

Are all prevelant in the north

Aboki
If not for the southern helping the north to get Enlightenment you all will still be living in hut

Your population becomes useful to your politicians when they need your vote

All you guys know is religious fight, banditry, kidnapping, bokoharam, and election puppeteers
That's what you guys are good at

1 Like

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Igbo go anywhere they see opportunities , including Afghanistan , Nepal , Vietnam etc. Now , how are you handling 80% poverty and and mass murder in your region ? Shebi you have 100% power ? Of what good is your worthless power ? Igbo are way too ahead in all indices of development both home and overseas.

You guys are still ffucking little babies in the name of religion. Recently, your disgraced Emir Sanusi wifed an 18yrs old girl , and this is the most enlightened man in your region who already have 4 wives !! Come on, you guys need to go hide. You have held pover for over 40yrs and look at Nigeria and your region.

Una no get shame!!
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by IDENNAA(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fistula are being inserted in 12yrs olds just because you guys are ppaedophiles screwing girls that aren't fully developed....i spit on you 100% power!
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by kingsavage: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:

See belligerent of the Nigerian civil war

But one uneducated, ignorant Igbo living in Aba wants the whole world to believe no one stood behind Biafra during the war

Funnily enough, na una hire mercenaries pass grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by valirex: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Is like the reason for ur unprovoked anger is because u have no king in the entire igboland that can compare to oba of BENIN

Don’t cry... it’s understandable cheesy

grin Nice one, you hit him really hard with the truth

2 Likes

Re: Can The Oba Of Benin Palace Be Invaded By Hoodlums by valirex: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Edeyoung:
I would not give a straight answer but i will give reasons why it can or not possible ,

Yes the British invaded the benin empire with guns and sacked it, in the past there were no jaz to protect people from such unfamiliar weapons
But today we have such and i saw a guy Dustin bullet from his chest shot from an armored tank and i have also seen
Niger delta boys dustin bullet from air strikes, as for the bombs we have disappearing jazz for it too ,
Unlike in the past, many factors played out why benin were conquered if you base it on the military weapon alone then, you're ignorant
The then oba of benin had to surrender to British forces to save benin from further destruction

The oba of benin is invisible dont underestimate him he is the chief priest to all chief priest in the enitre acient empire he only answers to his ancestors

There is a saying in ondo that just as the oba of benin command respect and authority on earth so as their sky god commands in heaven

The British wanted to hang the oba as punishment but the benin chiefs told them that they rather all die to see that happens and even the British succeeded in hanging the oba that the British lives would be cut shut, and that they will all die mysteriously which they considered and sent him on exile unlike the treatment giving to jaja of opopo who was hanged

For mob attacking the palace it would be disastrous even if the oba had done all shade of wrongs, the oba in acient past had once done wrongs and the highest thing that occurred was anarchy which was later restored, having the intention of doing evil to the oba the moment you cross the oba palace gate with such intentions
That person will just fall and die, it is a protective jazz Found in the gate

If you hold the oba staff or crown it would be instant madness the British soldier who did that all ran mad and died mysteriously

But i believe if the people are against the oba anarchy can occur the palace can be torn apart but hurting the oba or taking his staff is no go area

I believe the vioce of the people his the voice of the gods too, but trust me people will die if they invade the oba palace things wen dem go see go make the mods run go back they shout for help

If they use bomb, the building will only collapse and no body go die

The oba is divine so forget it

AreaFada2
Sarah20A
Etinosa1234
Etrusen
Valirex
Ghostwon

They dare not, na civil war be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of Some Animals In Central Igbo Language (asụsụ Igbo Izugbe) / Dont Kill Yoruba Words / I am feeling real gay right now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.