Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

⧭ Corpers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs And Freelancers, I Need Your Help! ⧭ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ⧭ Corpers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs And Freelancers, I Need Your Help! ⧭ (358 Views)

The Untapped Potential Of Podcasting For Entrepreneurs And Solopreneurs / Become A God In Content Writing -- Magic Toolbox For Bloggers And Freelancers. / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

⧭ Corpers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs And Freelancers, I Need Your Help! ⧭ by jimohib(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone!

My name is Ibraheem, a marketing lead and founder of Tech O'Clock—a digital marketing agency in Lagos.

I am creating an online course about building and scaling businesses online through digital marketing, but I'm stuck and I need your help!

If you DO NOT know about digital marketing (Web design, SEO, and so on) but WANT to learn, or you know a little bit but can't really use it and still struggle, please take my short survey!

I want to learn more about the problems you might be facing in your online business and ways to help you better.

Thank you so much for taking the time. It's HIGHLY appreciated.

Please click the link below to take the survey (3 Mins) ⬇⬇⬇

https://techoclock.com/course-survey/

Thank you once again, Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

... / Tt / Please I Need Ppa At Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.