Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! (5427 Views)

Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie / 2015: Jonathan Cannot Buy Us-Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2011
This is passion, trust, confidence in the person of Lt Gen Muhammad Buhari

Even at the airport?

GOMBE PICTURES,

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by seunlayi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
Wao! I hope votes will counts this time.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by turboman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
I Hope they wouldn't blame the ruling PDP if that propeller hurts someone  undecided      lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Xfactoria: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
honeric01:

This is passion, trust, confidence in the person of Lt Gen Muhammad Buhari

Even at the airport?

Do you know what is called Sycophancy?? You will be shocked to find that the same set of people trooped out in numbers for Ribadu and GEJ/Sambo.

This has never been a pointer to where the majority votes in these places will go on election day. A lot of these folks won't know who to vote until they are handed the N1,000 note on election day and all the sermons on "don't sell your votes" won't matter to them because they just can't comprehend the implications.

My brother, elections are very funny in Nigeria! Be careful how you celebrate this.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
turboman:

I Hope they wouldn't blame the ruling PDP if that propeller hurts someone undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
No matter what, the people love it anyway, they are tired of living a life of lies.

BB all the way.

I was able to win my barber and his boy today, he even called me a lawyer, a PDP apologist was there, he tried to call Bakare a liar, i told him he should list the lies Bakare told, he couldn't come up with any other than "God sent me" which i told him was not what he said, rather it was "God gave me go-ahead".

Anyways, my Barber and his apprentice even asked for the party name, i told him CPC, he promised to vote for a man called Buhari who is always seen sweating in the sun with the common masses in all of his campaigns

He even called me a lawyer because of the way i floored the PDP apologist, screwed him over with the useless "power promises".

Well i have more pics for you guys.

MONEY CANNOT PAY THESE PEOPLE, IF YOU DARE PAY THEM, YOU WILL RUN DRY WITHIN A WEEK.

Another Gombe picture.

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
More reasons to vote for Buhari/Bakare.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Osama10(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
Hmmmn.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by OAM4J: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
Nigerians please support this bold move for change! If not for yourself, do it for the millions of Nigerian children who are tired/dying of empty promises of PDP, do it for your children/grand children.

It is possible if we all believe it, join our hands together and support this move, enough is enough, lets vote for a change, lets vote for Buhari/Bakare lets vote for CPC

I have NEVER campaigned for any party/candidate in all my life, but am doing it now cos I want a change, a Nigeria I can be proud of cos I do not desire to change my nationality.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Solomon227(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
OAM4J:

Nigerians please support this bold move for change! If not for yourself, do it for the millions of Nigerian children who are tired/dying of empty promises of PDP, do it for your children/grand children.

It is possible if we all believe it, join our hands together and support this move, enough is enough, lets vote for a change, lets vote for Buhari/Bakare lets vote for CPC

I have NEVER campaigned for any party/candidate in all my life, but am doing it now cos I want a change, a Nigeria I can be proud of cos I do not desire to change my nationality.

God bless you and your likes who have chosen to do away with sentiments and put the Nation first. I for once, before now, have closed my mind from any positive achievements of the General just believing the religious tags people put on him.

Thank God GEJ displayed his ineptitude, mediocrity and corrupt tendencies early enough for many of us to take a closer look at the taciturn General.
I have taken my time to study all General's engagements in public service, closing my eyes to all the malicious tags. Alas!

General Buhari has achieved so much in the service to Nigeria that if he was a southerner so many eulogies would have been produced on him. Though he is not an orator or a vocal chest-beater but all his achievements speak volume of his ability.

I have also taken time to listen to his defence of the allegations and I was ashamed I have all this while believed in everything I read in News without taking time to find out other sides of the story.

Will I leave BB and support the 'son' of IBB? NO

Will I leave BB and support the friend of an ex-convict? NO

Will I leave BB and support the pilot of an Ibadan murderer? NO

Will I leave BB and support the importer of dust-bin from UK? NO

Will I leave BB and support the friend of bombers and killers? NO

[size=20pt]Vote BB 2011 for the Change we deserve[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Nsiman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
~ the silliest. @ op, ur pics is as good as nothing. Just tell us urs sincerely, which zone was that pics shot? Do u remember same that was in ph?
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Odunnu: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2011
GEJ or . . .
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Solomon227(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
Odunnu:

GEJ or . . .
[size=20pt]POSITIVE CHANGE[/size]
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Odunnu: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ofcourse thats what he represents
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
Nsiman:

~ the silliest. @ op, your pics is as good as nothing. Just tell us urs sincerely, which zone was that pics shot? Do u remember same that was in ph?

Stop lying mr man, i am going to post the pictures of each zones the campaign train has visited and i am going to shame you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buhari4change-Official-Fan-Page/116280281775259
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by 9ijaMan: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Ofcourse thats what he represents
GEJ has never and can never represent a positive change. Bayelsa state today is still where it was when Alams left the scene about 6 years ago. Go there and ask about the man GEJ and you'd be shocked at the response you'll get.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
This one is for Owerri

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Odunnu: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
9ijaMan:

GEJ has never and can never represent a positive change. Bayelsa state today is still where it was when Alams left the scene about 6 years ago. Go there and ask about the man GEJ and you'd be shocked at the response you'll get.
thats what you think. Ever heard the word 'reality?',you'l be shocked!
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Fogman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
In politics, the final minutes counts.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
Some people are just doomed, i can't blame them, i blame their environment, when you are served fake milk for too long, you'd think its the real deal.

As for me and my conscience, BB all the way!!!

Kaduna kaduna

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
Kaduna kaduna day 1

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Odunnu: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
Nigerians are not all 'short memory' humans.
I'l vote for GEJ thats who my own conscience allows
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by OAM4J: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Nigerians are not all 'short memory' humans.
I'l vote for GEJ thats who my own conscience allows

give me one good reason you will vote for GEJ and how that reason makes GEJ better than Buhari. . . am waiting cheesy
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Odunnu: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
Use ur tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by OAM4J: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
hahahahaah lol grin grin grin grin

No problem, I'll excuse you grin
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
OAM4J:

give me one good reason you will vote for GEJ and how that reason makes GEJ better than Buhari. . . am waiting cheesy

I am not for people blindly following any one candidate . . . . The question you have above have been asked so many times over, and yet each time, people have only seen fit to offer up morose responses and it only makes one wonder if those who do, do not deserve PDP and all it has  given Nigeria so far.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
Change from Maiduguri cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by OAM4J: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I am not for people blindly following any one candidate . . . . The question you have above have been asked so many times over, and yet each time, people have only seen fit to offer up morose responses and it only makes one wonder if those who do, do not deserve PDP and all it has  given Nigeria so far.

It bothers me too, but then I know they dont know better, their supports is more out sentiments than logical reasons.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by Udevex: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
OAM4J:

How about that he's a bigot? Lets first deal with ethnic bigotry, other things can come later. After his coup, Buhari locked the Igbo man, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri maximum prison, while Shagari (a Fulani like Buhari) was kept in luxurious "house arrest" in uptown Ikoyi. Now, Shagari was the President, while Ekwueme was Vice President. How do you justify that?
As Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) boss under Abacha, 45% of the entire PTF projects went to Buhari's north west zone. How do you justify that?

Buhari's bid is driven only by ethnic and religious bigotry, so the elections are simply between the core-North (the only place Buhari can pull his huge crowds of uneducated almajiri's), with their born to rule mentality and the rest of Nigeria. Those who want emancipation know which way to vote and from the Middle Belt downwards, it will be GEJ all the way.

This intervention has been provoked, not so much by the ambitions of General Buhari to return to power at the head of a democratic Nigeria, as by declarations of support from directions that leave one totally dumbfounded. It would appear that some, myself among them, had been over complacent about the magnitude of an ambition that seemed as preposterous as the late effort of General Ibrahim Babangida to aspire yet again to the honour of presiding over a society that truly seeks a democratic future. What one had dismissed was a rash of illusions, brought about by other political improbabilities that surround us, however, is being given an air of plausibility by individuals and groupings to which one had earlier attributed a sense of relevance of historic actualities. Recently, I published an article in the media, invoking the possible recourse to psychiatric explanation for some of the incongruities in conduct within national leadership. Now, to tell the truth, I have begun to seriously address the issue of which section of society requires the services of a psychiatrist. The contest for a seizure of rationality is now so polarized that I am quite reconciled to the fact it could be those of us on this side, not the opposing school of thought that ought to declare ourselves candidates for a lunatic asylum. So be it. While that decision hangs in the balance however, the forum is open. Let both sides continue to address our cases to the electorate, but also prepare to submit ourselves for psychiatric examination.

-Prof. Wole Soyinka

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by honeric01(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
I rather vote for these men that vote at all.

If PDP remains the only party to vote for, I'd rather use my voter's card to pick my nose until it wears out.

As for my present and my kid's future BB all the way!!!

Maiduguri rocks!!!

Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
U de vex?:

How about that he's a bigot? Lets first deal with ethnic bigotry, other things can come later. After his coup, Buhari locked the Igbo man, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri maximum prison, while Shagari (a Fulani like Buhari) was kept in luxurious "house arrest" in uptown Ikoyi. Now, Shagari was the President, while Ekwueme was Vice President. How do you justify that?
As Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) boss under Abacha, 45% of the entire PTF projects went to Buhari's north west zone. How do you justify that?

Buhari's bid is driven only by ethnic and religious bigotry, so the elections are simply between the core-North (the only place Buhari can pull his huge crowds of uneducated almajiri's), with their born to rule mentality and the rest of Nigeria. Those who want emancipation know which way to vote and from the Middle Belt downwards, it will be GEJ all the way.

U dey vex tru tru o.

I said give me one good reason GEJ is better. Tell me the good things about GEJ, and why I should vote for him.  I know Buhari already

anyway, below post should answer your question.

Solomon227:

the reality on ground is that while the General is being criticized for making mistakes and being lopsided in planting growth and development across the nation and his fight against corruption, PDP/GEJ has shown they cannot give us ANYTHING to criticize at all in their 12 years of federal looting.

We can live with the alleged lopsided development, alleged 'selective' fight against corruption, and heavy clamp-down on any public thief but we cannot afford to see another 4 years of nothingness from PPD/GEJ.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! by apoti(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
U de vex?:

How about GEJ that came out to defend MEND, saying "I know my people, they cannot do it" I feel he is d chief bigot!  cheesy
So can you now answer the question - give us one reason why GEJ is better than Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Kills 8 Boko Haram Members In Kano Raid. / FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! / 14 Rare Classic Pictures Of Nigeria In The 60s and 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.