Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives (36980 Views)

Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hahahaha, he's also hungry.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by oshdot(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damn nigga issorite
After all, oga officer too get family to feed like every other real nigga.

The pvssy ass nigga shouting officer though, wetin he gain?
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by frowland(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
HandmadeD:
That's Captain Hoodlum grin

Lol
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by captianfreeman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
Do you know how expensive rice is? Or how many people he is feeding? I am sure after this the price of rice will crash.
I can tell you authoritatively that price of rice has already crashed.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Omezif(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
There is notting left carelessly if there's being in any position would not hinder them to steal.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Angelacruz: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope so
baby124:
Do you know how expensive rice is? Or how many people he is feeding? I am sure after this the price of rice will crash.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Man must wack now
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by shgenius123: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
We just need to vote in Nigerian youths com 2023
Davidwilliam101:
Officer of the law!" Nigerians scream as Civil Defence officer is seen joining residents to grab Covid-19 palliatives discovered in a warehouse in Gwagwalada, Abuja

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4Py5RhJYg
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Ijaya123: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please stop referring to this as looting of palliatives.

The people have gone there to claim what is meant for them, without any huge fund budgeted for logistics.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by lightwind(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
cerowo:
interesting
please can we connect get to know more I reside in delta state. 080seven88ninefour3sixfour. I will really look forward to meeting you and would be happy. I never really met a fellow Nairalander before.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by obyrich(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
angry
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by xreal: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Things are hard, hunger everywhere in the country. He is also human and a Nigerian. Everyone feels the heat.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
popweezy:
How is he special to other people there Hunger gat no respect 4 no-man with no money

No just mind dem. Na because he wear uniform. If to say he wear mufti, no probs. Hunger dey sabi uniform? De wife and children go eat uniform. And maybe de mum or dad. Brother or sister fit follow am dey live. No think of cousin or brother or sister in-law and dem dey talk uniform.

The guy dem help him own ministry.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Make the kasala continue, the masses are right...let the people take it since the politicians can't do that
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by baby124: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
captianfreeman:

I can tell you authoritatively that price of rice has already crashed.
Good news. Thank God.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Biodun556(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Srallens:
. How is his job under threat?

He is a law enforcement agent. He should not participate in such act
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Johel(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Officer of the law!" Nigerians scream as Civil Defence officer is seen joining residents to grab Covid-19 palliatives discovered in a warehouse in Gwagwalada, Abuja

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4Py5RhJYg

He too needs to be arrested!...lol
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by salford: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Soldiers too were looting into their pick up truck in one of the earlier videos of looting posted online.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by realstars: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good Of Him.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by SavageMaster: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
fineboynl:
everyone is clearing their hands. this report is filled with lies

no one was there to kidnap any girls.

there was wide spread news either rumor or not, that palliative is still stock in that school. that was why the people gather there. it might be true or not that palliative is still stored there.

the military came and fired stray bullet to one innocent young guy.

The sight and noise of a rowdy mob is enough to give those young girls and their teachers the scare of their lives, no matter their intentions.

You know, anything could have happened.

I believe the Principal was in order to have started frantically calling out for help. If anything had happened to those girls, what would she tell the parents?
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin Everybody dey hungry for this regime jare.........e no get any body wey this Buhari regime never tear slap once

just that everybody get he own way of collecting slap so make una free that guy jor....
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Crownstar01: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Speechless.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Heffalump(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Taaaaaaarrrhhhh!!!!!

Nigeria!!!!!!!!!

Where are heading to
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Burgerlomo: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
But what's wrong with the dude who's shouting officer officer, shey officer no fit cary wetin im loot in peace.

Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Ladymofnaija(f): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ain't they partisans? They re citizens too na
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by lisabty22: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ooooo na wa for you people nau this man is not looting joor, he is just helping the civilians to carry the items out.
He is a good man. lol hunger know sabi person ooo.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
now thats a civilized way to loot.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Samy331: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
It is not is fault
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
fineboynl:
everyone is clearing their hands. this report is filled with lies

no one was there to kidnap any girls.

there was wide spread news either rumor or not, that palliative is still stock in that school. that was why the people gather there. it might be true or not that palliative is still stored there.

the military came and fired stray bullet to one innocent young guy.
are you talking about Enugu State?
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Skymason20(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
I can gladly say federal government nor dey feed me !! I have never benefit anything from FG since I was born food/money/looted funds . .. although I am happy for Nigerians who have successful loot covidĀ¹9 palaitives , at lest with the loot does far 48% of average nigerians will have the reason to smile till month end.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
IPOB have destroyed the zoo called nigeria completely. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos) / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.