Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Whats The Permanent Cure And Solution To This Ulcer Ravaging My Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats The Permanent Cure And Solution To This Ulcer Ravaging My Body (257 Views)

Help Eczema/psoriasis Is Ravaging My Colleague's Palms. / COVID-19: FG Screening 19 Nigerian Firms' Claim On Cure And Treatment / Madagascar Produce Drugs For Coronavirus Cure, And WHO Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Permanent Cure And Solution To This Ulcer Ravaging My Body by kinggSamuel(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
I am 26 years old and for the past 10 years i have been disturbed from an ulcer that has got me thinking why this is upon me. i have been to pharmacies where ulcer drugs have been recommended and i have taken them over the years. various ulcer drugs but they do not cure it thats me being frank.i do not feel better after taking them.

i do not smoke or drink. thats not in my nature because of my character, whom i live with and so on. there are guys around me that smoke and drink a lot and still not for once have they complained of ulcer or its like and here am i clutching my belly in pain. this life no balance at all.

I have gone to hospitals for sample tests and no h pylori bacteria was discovered in my stool sample. even in my blood nothing was discovered. i am AS genotype.
Sometimes i wonder if my stomach walls are thin or if generally my body is weak due to my genetic make up.
i have drank blended cabbage with carrots, warm water, put ground ginger in my food. drank fermented blended cabbage and cucumber etc over the years but all that happens is a temporary relief and a resurgence several months later. sometimes pepper causes the resurgence. other times simply taken oranges causes this resurgence. the last time that is this july i had a resurgence because i took 5oranges. i took this oranges because there were no other fruit sources of vit. c available. since then i have not had rest. i wonder if it is that my body loses vitamin c rapidly before i can replenish it or that the walls of my own stomach are different from that of other people. this interferes with my daily activities. with a searing paing in my belly. forcing me to lie down on the bed hoping that the pain goes away. when i was in the university when i travel to school the ulcer goes away surprisingly but whenever i come back to my family home it comes back in full swing. now that i am back full time to my family house i cant rest.
what i am asking from the health professionals, kind nairalanders, doctors, dieticians here is just a PERMANENT SOLUTION to this monster disturbing me. i have a lot of work to do to achieve my potential and i cannot allow this ulcer tie me down. i know that there is a permanent solution to every ordeal under the sun.
the let me also enjoy perfect health and Gods wish in the bible that above all things that we be in perfect health. at a point i was even considering that process whereby a camera is but down your gullet to view what is in my tummy. but the tests have revealed no h pylori. then WHAT is wrong with me. your genuine and heartfelt and accurate responses will be highly appreciated. my blood group is O+

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy The Pfizer Covid Vaccine (hidden Information) / COVID-19: WHO Warns Christmas Celebrations Could Turn To Tears / Young Doctor Drowns In Ebonyi Hotel Swimming Pool A Day To End His Housemanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.