Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) (61735 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Jinali(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by oshionelecky: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
HalimaIsrael2:
This is not good for us. The army should not let the people turn against her o

So far you go dey for front no be to mislead others to their deaths while you type behind a keyboard/keypad.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pierocash:
The next protest will be #endarmybrutality#

Go start am we dey come grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by kollinz1234(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

Was the lady the only person at that ATM?

The soldier annoyance was she bringing out her phone to record the soldier.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

He didn't even beat her o.

She wanna trend that's all.

Firstly She is not as knowledgeable as u to know that whenever army man is on uniforms, he is on official duty and is just trying to steal time.

Secondly, if he is trying to steal time which time did he have to beat her up?

Thirdly, u didn't think the soldier would have asked nicely?? And if he did, do u think they would have rejected his request?

The security personnels are all state apparatus, paid from money generated from the entire populace, they should appreciate that.

There is no way to justify his actions. He will face the consequence of his action.

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Starzo: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thunder faya u, the policemen and the soldiers
PissfulProtester:
God bless you

I pity no foolish yoot. In few months to come, they would wish they had police officers harassing them than their new found love, soldiers
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by linusnneji238(m): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

The soldier can as well be courteous enough to plead with people on the queue to allow him use the ATM machine instead of trying to be a bully.

Respect is reciprocal you know.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Will you shut the hell up! How could you be this imaginative in your thinking? You put up the story as if you are a witness. Just read through what you posted rubbish. Is soldier not human being like you? Why can't he ask the ppl on the queue politely to allow him use the ATM base on his job? There a sin for men in uniform to plead politely in public space? Mumu
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2020
hadaydhollarpo:

Will you shut the hell up! How could you be this imaginative in your thinking? You put up the story as if you are a witness. Just read through what you posted rubbish. Is soldier not human being like you? Why can't he ask the ppl on the queue politely to allow him use the ATM base on his job? There a sin for men in uniform to plead politely in public space? Mumu
Mumu better pass that dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Crispels(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Oga, no matter what, a soldier should not lift a finger against an unarmed civilian. Such nonsense can only happen in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by 12inchess: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

I
209 likes for these nonsense . Nigerians are so used to stupid things.You will never see American army behaving like this. I remember the day I was at a bar in America and I had a conversation with one American guy in the bar. Its only after almost the end of the conversation that I knew the guy was high up in the U. S Army. You won't even know the way the guy spoke to me with respect even though he was in army uniform I thought he was just like a regular officer until he told me his position.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2020
He just brought out his belt to show the world it was Louis vutton?

Abeg we are not fools....

GreatResearcher:

Modified:

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Fearlez: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:
Hear the other side before passing judgments
there's no excuse for what the army did.

Not every occasion calls for that well-worn line.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Its a big lie...am been realistic.
Cant you see hiw boys were mauling the soldiers down in sambisa, Nuger delta nko even during this protest.

If it were before, i would concur but now Nigerians eyes don dey clear oo the present economic situation in the country is worse than fighting a soldier and moreover, Nigerian soldiers are helpless without gun and jack knife.

Those that shot at the civilians singing national athem must be executed!!! If not this country is doom...many may not understand my angle.

planetx:
When your dumb comedians will not stop with the if soldier slap you jokes. Nigerians are cowards only get mouth with police, they fear soldiers like hell lol.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:

On a site that advocates domestic violence I was waiting to see who will justify this.

Army is not the problem, police is not the problem. Nigerians are the problem. The mentality that tells a Nigerian man that he can do things with violence and a Nigerian woman that she can stab a lover to death over an argument. That is why Nigeria is bleeped up.

Generations of bush, abusive adults can only produce hooligans and thieves. On top of all this the hypocrisy of calling God’s name upandan with all the violence, adultery and cheating is why God has set the country alight.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Judybash93(m): 12:53am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

In a place where sanity dwells, the soldier shouldn't be worried about a lady bringing out her phone. Yes, he might be annoyed or whatever but why raise your hands to hit anyone. I think we're just hot headed people in this country. You'll hardly find someone who's willing to walk away from things like this.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by chinedumoooo: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2020
They military men deserve respect even the banks and other institutions give they their respect.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by atonement12: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

For younger generations aka youths, this is what revolution, military regime and dictatorship slightly looks like, it was even worse than this

Whatever we do we must not loose the hard won democracy and give room for military take over

This democratic system is a fraud. That's why there is so much poverty and insecurity. WAKE UP and RESTRUCTURE the system, and you will see an end to brutality, suppression and oppression.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Brush1: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:

Please, don't dare spew such nonsensical statement. This is a trained combatant solider, how dare you lay a finger on a civilian, be it female or male? . Don't you know he could have killed that girl?. What if she had passed out and died?. It's prohibited by law for a professional wrestler to get into a fight with anyone let alone a solider.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by deco22(m): 1:27am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

Well she got beaten by an "unknown soldier" whom nobody can ascertain his military base, name , location or anything so the beating is a free meal

Fool, they have caught him and he will court marshalled, I am so sorry your fellow stupid woman beater got caught, I hope you are next.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Brush1: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2020
abbey621:
Next time when soldier asks you to let him pass, you would do so jeje instead of asking stupid questions. In a country where soldiers can flog you for wearing their uniforms and so on, what made you think you won't be flogged for asking stupid questions?

There's a time to be a hero, not this time my dear, pele grin grin grin

I feel a lot of empathy toward you. You really consider yourself a fourth class citizen not even a third class and in your own country?.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by dickt(m): 1:37am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Modified:

I like the fact that you are one of the few who can think objectively. The fact that soldiers are known for brutality doesn't mean they are always at fault. Soldiers who signed off their life to protect your country deserve our respect. Put yourself in their shoes.

They deserve concession from the public at queues. (Mind you, I'm not a soldier). Other than that, it's disrespectful to ask a soldier IN UNIFORM whether he was on the cue. In her case, l don't think she asked politely even, if not the soldier wouldn't have reacted as much except he was intoxicated. Disrespect is something uniform men hardly condone and rightfully so.

That girl strikes me as a disrespectful girl. In the first place, she shouldn't be referred to as a lady. Why? She most definitely behaved in an unladylike manner to have attracted what she got. That word lady is too misused, so much that even thieves are referred to as ladies. SMH. She most likely disrespected the soldier and he treated her badly as a consequence

For me it's a draw; 1-1. She should stop looking for sympathy. If she were my kid sister she would have been straightened such that next time when she sees a national uniform she'll exercise restraint when the urge to disrespect tempts her
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Pierocash:
The next protest will be #endarmybrutality#

That will not be in Lagos but in the village of the person that posted this topic.
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Brush1:

Please, don't dare spew such nonsensical statement. This is a trained combatant solider, how dare you lay a finger on a civilian, be it female or male? . Don't you know he could have killed that girl?. What if she had passed out and died?. It's prohibited by law for a professional wrestler to get into a fight with anyone let alone a solider.
Brush or Whatever you call yourself, in law, equity requires you hear from the other side
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Fearlez:
there's no excuse for what the army did.

Not every occasion calls for that well-worn line.

Hear the other side. I insist
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 3:42am On Oct 27, 2020
9icetoo:

What exactly do you want to hear that justifies an army official laying hands on an unarmed civilian in a bank?
Is your brain made of pap?

As long as the lady didn't pose a threat to his life, he has no freaking rights to raise his hands.
When are we going to get our heads right in this country?
Bleep!!!!

No worry, one army officer (recruit for that matter) go slap you one day and we will ask for his own side of the story.
Nonsense.

I insist, hear the other side
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 3:43am On Oct 27, 2020
openmine:

No matter what the other side is,in saner climes,no one in uniform is meant to hit anyone esp a military man whose training is only meant for external aggression!
If she gets a good lawyer, she can sue the military guy and he can be court-marshalled for his stupidity!
George Floyd was killed in a saner clime

I insist, hear the other side
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 3:45am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Manjosh15 post=95370304][/quote]

And some of them are mannerless, with the thought that gender stuff will save dem.

That's why I insisted on hearing from the other side
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by Moferere: 3:47am On Oct 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
No matter what happens they have no right to treat her in that way......
Later you will want white to treat us well when we don't have respect for ourselves.

There are two sides to a story, hear the other side
Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by abbey621(m): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Brush1:

I feel a lot of empathy toward you. You really consider yourself a fourth class citizen not even a third class and in your own country?.

Navigate your empathy towards those that were killed at Lekki Toll gate and other places in the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.