Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors (41557 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by kumulus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is just too much audacity for stupid....

-Lloyd
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
blasterman:

The way this people lie, it shows they feel most nigerians are idiots.

to bite one of them they hungry me

We are in Revulsion time, we will soon bite all politicians and their thugs everyday.

Operation Stone Your Governors and their Political thugs in uniforms.

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Tonitoniton(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/26/we-hid-palliatives-ahead-second-wave-covid-19-nigerian-governors-say

We knew u people were planning a second phase of the coro business. But, God pass una
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Raychee(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Liars and thieves tongue

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by wisekings: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
God will punish all of you.... stupid idiots....after you all have looted dis country dry...you still have mouth to dey call people wey carry 1 carton of indomie looters.....cant you see that you Governors are sick in the brain
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
kumulus:
This is just too much audacity for stupid....

-Lloyd

Because nobody stones them in their government houses.

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
the gov that spit this shit need stones in the head
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by israelmao(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please consult Lai next time in order to come up with better lie.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by ogemore(f): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Second wave of covid 19? Are you trying to bring back Corona again?
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by ghettochild(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
They will always come up with lies.. They are very good at it..
Awon oloriburuku..
Shebi 2023 will soon be here..
Let's kick em all out
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Bahamas95(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
After cashing out from the audio Covid-19 the idiots still have the mind to keep the masses hungry after locking them indoors for weeks.

Just imagine the mumu excuse that clown is giving for not distributing the palliatives. Even my 3year old niece won't believe that bullsh!t.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Mazigabriel(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
chybuzky:
Look at what a full grown man is saying chaii. Second wave ?? So this man is planing for covid to come again

Abeg share the palliative to the people who deserve it

Idiot
Obviously, I thought old age was a sign of maturity and wisdom until I discovered Nigerian politicians

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Pearly255(f): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Criminal talk
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by chybuzky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Obviously, I thought old age was a sign of maturity and wisdom until I discovered Nigerian politicians

Exactly look at the way he was even saying it Boldly without any atom of sense. Nigeria politicians lack sense
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Butoneday2(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Covid-19 palliative we did not see and you idiot.s want to invent covid-20, you see, you see mad people everywhere
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by KosyJerry(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
You got no excuse to justify your actions... Just apologize to the whole federation
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Dpundict: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
The problem with our rulers is lying in the face of truth. So they are expecting a second wave of the phantom covid in nigeria?. I see. No wonder the strange camera was discovered today by the chief detective.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by NwaliE01: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Second wave indeed. A very dumb excuse.

Useless and heartless set of evil people.

Keeping indomie for second wave. No wonder despite all the trillions of Naira every year, nothing changes in this country.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by shiffynaani(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
godforus:
If hunger had killed everyone in the first wave nko?
Countless people committed suicide during that lockdown period out of hunger you're here lying to your useless parents.

Admit you have plans to re-bag the rice and sell for personal profits when cost of rice bags inflate, or that you want to re-bag the rice in 2023 and use to woo votes.

Shameless old men who will die miserable deaths and never be celebrated.
I decree, so shall it be. Amen
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by johnisaola(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
the most useless politicians in the world are Nigerian politicians,
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Charly68: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pathological liars...only bastards will vote for you in the next election...they should Cain you anywhere you take campaign to..it has gotten to that level now..
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beremx:
Una never give palliatives for first wave, una dey wait for second wave?

Second wave kee una dia!!
my broda I just tired for this government
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Benega9(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
nonsense politicians
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Teejay13(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Can they provide the public with a comprehensive list of the beneficiaries of the first batch of the covid19 palliative?

What process did they use in the distribution of the Covid19 palliative?

As for me and my family and friends we did not even get an Indomie noodle not to talk of receiving one measure of rice.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by olmoRoc: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Liars, thieves, looters, and greedy fools
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Dminister(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wave kill all the governors AMEN
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by bptc10: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Criminals, see lie
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by ike95: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:
Who send una sad
Second wave like covid —20 abi?
Werey pipu
their liars, big time liars .
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Cali4by4: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2020
NGF..NIGAS GOVERNOR FORUM...
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Clefayomide: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Osheyyyy the wave eyan Bastille
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by HAMKAH: 1:19am On Oct 27, 2020
HandmadeD:
Whosoever lying against the people who elected them into office are the real Hoodlum. Not the hungry electorates

Abeg joor, I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my profile for my info
look at yeye meeting and yeye governors lying to the people elected them. did you tell us that you will be deceiving us like this in your campaign posters
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by richeso: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2020
see thieves. they did not share any palliatives. they are secretly selling it to stores. you stuck such amount of foods and serious hunger is on the street.
BMC una welldone oo. if all this is happening under PDP, Nairaland would have been shutdown by BMC.

now all this happenings and they pretend not to exist anymore. mmcheww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship