Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigeria Considering Supplying Republic Of Chad Electricity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Considering Supplying Republic Of Chad Electricity (160 Views)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / LIFE: Idriss Deby, The President Of Chad Who Died At War After Ruling For 30 Yea / Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Considering Supplying Republic Of Chad Electricity by Asuneblog(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Government of Nigeria is considering possibilities of supplying electricity to the Republic of Chad.

This follows a recent request from the neighbouring African country.

This was disclosed by the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) on Sunday, October 25.

Read more ➡➡https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/10/nigeria-considering-supplying-republic_26.html

Re: Nigeria Considering Supplying Republic Of Chad Electricity by Franzinni: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm

Wow good this a good way to reduce the excess power in Nigeria... I was seriously worried and it felt like rapture was around the corner when my light refuse to go off since last night

I had to call NEPA to demand why?!

And they said it now too much that they are considering sharing with neibouring countries

Nigeria is the new eldorado!!!! Yippy!

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria (tn) / #endsars Protest: We Will Compensate Families Of Slain Policemen – Governor Maki / Learn How To Build A Mobile Application From HTML,CSS, JS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.