Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... (988 Views)

Original iPhone Dealer, Both Brand New And London Used / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. / London used MacBook Air 11" 2013 now in Abuja | Kaduna 200,000>>>>[SOLD√√√] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!

I need a graphic system (UK used) to handle few graphics works like; video editing, photo shop, Corel draw and gaming. The price I can afford is between 100-120k. For the computer gurus on this forum, I need your advice, suggestions on this and probably if you are a seller you can comment so I can just link up to get it. Thanks

Any of these will be okay:

1. Dell Latitude E6540
-8Gb RAM
-500GB or 1TB HDD
-Intel core i7 4th Generation processor
-AMD Radeon HD 8790m graphic card (2gig Dedicated VRAM)

2. ASUS X554L
-8GB RAM
-1TB HDD
- Intel Core i5 5200U 2.2 Gig Hz
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M or 940M (2GB Dedicated VRAM)

3. Lenovo Ideapad
- 8GB RAM
- 500GB HDD or 1TB HDD
- Intel Core i5 5th Generation Processor 2.2 Gig Hertz
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M (2GB Dedicated VRAM)

BUDGET : 100k
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by chily11: 4:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Dell latitude e5470 available 12gb 500gb core i5-6300u 6th generation 7% Clean FIFA 19 phhotoshop already installed and works

Price is 120k non-negotiable.

Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Qsand: 4:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Currently using my asus x555 with the same specs you listed above but 500GB storage and 940m graphics. The build quality is absolutely terrible tho. Plastic is too cheap. But at 100k, I wouldn't have gotten anything better at the price in terms of specs. That was almost a year ago that I bought it tho
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2020
chily11:
Dell latitude e5470 available 12gb 500gb core i5-6300u 6th generation 7% Clean FIFA 19 phhotoshop already installed and works

Bros is the FIFA 19 running well on your PC?
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Jefferyzz(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Fifa 18 on low settings won't run smooth on this config talkless of 19. Running a game is not a big deal for most PC. How well it handles it is the problem.
chily11:

Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
chily11:

Wow..Nice specs....I'm interested....what's the Graphics card version of your system? and how many dedicated VRAM? And what's the screen resolution?
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Qsand:
Currently using my asus x555 with the same specs you listed above but 500GB storage and 940m graphics. The build quality is absolutely terrible tho. Plastic is too cheap. But at 100k, I wouldn't have gotten anything better at the price in terms of specs. That was almost a year ago that I bought it tho

Thanks for the response bro, if I can see that type, I will appreciate... Can you link me up with any seller?...
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Qsand: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

Thanks for the response bro, if I can see that type, I will appreciate... Can you link me up with any seller?...

Where do you stay?
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by chily11: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

Bros is the FIFA 19 running well on your PC?
do you want me to record a video and share with you? It runs smoothly even when connected with HDMI
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by chily11: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

Wow..Nice specs....I'm interested....what's the Graphics card version of your system? and how many dedicated VRAM? And what's the screen resolution?
It uses Intel's HD Graphics 530 integrated graphics card which is responsible for video output and gaming though the system is not designed for gaming.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
chily11:
It uses Intel's HD Graphics 530 integrated graphics card which is responsible for video output and gaming though the system is not designed for gaming.

I'm not interested then since it is intel graphic card... It's either Nvidia, AMD or nothing... I don't like Intel graphics card at all....Make I burst your brain, NVIDIA 920M is more powerful than Intel HD 620 graphics not to talk of Intel HD 530... And that Intel HD 620 can't even run Pes 18 smoothly not to talk of Pes 19 or FIFA whereas NVIDIA 920M will run those games smoothly on low and medium setting producing between 40-60+ fps...
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Qsand:

Where do you stay?

Ado-Ekiti
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Qsand: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

Ado-Ekiti

My contact stays in kaduna. If you're still interested, let me know so I can contact him.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

I'm not interested then since it is intel graphic card... It's either Nvidia, AMD or nothing... I don't like Intel graphics card at all....Make I burst your brain, NVIDIA 920M is more powerful than Intel HD 620 graphics not to talk of Intel HD 530... And that Intel HD 620 can't even run Pes 18 smoothly not to talk of Pes 19 or FIFA whereas NVIDIA 920M will run those games smoothly on low and medium setting producing between 40-60+ fps...
Don't you think the processor plays an important Role here? Had an HP zbook 15 i7-5600u with AMD RADEON graphics card but it was slow asf in graphic performance I sold it and got an i5- 6440Hq with Intel 530 and I have not noticed any lag in graphic performance(both 8gb ram but different memory channel ddr3 vs ddr4).
Hence a less powerful CPU and a powerfull graphics card will lead to a bottleneck in performance. You won't expect an i3 with intel530 to give a better performance as an i7 with same graphics card.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2020
chily11:
do you want me to record a video and share with you? It runs smoothly even when connected with HDMI
I run heavy graphics work on my PC and am yet to any games sha. I have same PC with i5-6440HQ. Please run a little record let me see it's performance on FIFA 19.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

Don't you think the processor plays an important Role here? Had an HP zbook 15 i7-5600u with AMD RADEON graphics card but it was slow asf in graphic performance I sold it and got an i5- 6440Hq with Intel 530 and I have not noticed any lag in graphic performance(both 8gb ram but different memory channel ddr3 vs ddr4).
Hence a less powerful CPU and a powerfull graphics card will lead to a bottleneck in performance. You won't expect an i3 with intel530 to give a better performance as an i7 with same graphics card.

Yeah but it depends on the version of AMD Radeon you're using....AMD Readeon HD 8790 is far better than Nvidia 940M not to talk of comparing it with Intel graphics card, though we have other version of NVIDIA that runs better than that particular AMD version....the version of the graphics card plays an important role in determining how well it will function... If you have a good graphics card there's no how your processor won't be good to handle task.. A good graphic card comes with a good processor... To run most of these new graphics work you need a good graphic card coupled with a Core i5 or Core i7 processor..
Nvidia graphics card & even some AMD graphics card is far better than Intel.. Take it or leave it..
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

Yeah but it depends on the version of AMD Radeon you're using....AMD Readeon HD 8790 is far better than Nvidia 940M not to talk of comparing it with Intel graphics card, though we have other version of NVIDIA that runs better than that particular AMD version....the version of the graphics card plays an important role in determining how well it will function... If you have a good graphics card there's no how your processor won't be good to handle task.. A good graphic card comes with a good processor... To run most of these new graphics work you need a good graphic card coupled with a Core i5 or Core i7 processor..
Nvidia graphics card & even some AMD graphics card is far better than Intel.. Take it or leave it..
Not at all bro an i3 with A high end graphic card wouldn't run same as an i5 or i7 with same graphic card.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 3:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Qsand:

My contact stays in kaduna. If you're still interested, let me know so I can contact him.

Nope....Thanks
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by d33types: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Oyinladephilip:
Hello Nairalanders!

I need a graphic system (UK used) to handle few graphics works like; video editing, photo shop, Corel draw and gaming. The price I can afford is between 100-120k. For the computer gurus on this forum, I need your advice, suggestions on this and probably if you are a seller you can comment so I can just link up to get it. Thanks

Any of these will be okay:

1. Dell Latitude E6540
-8Gb RAM
-500GB or 1TB HDD
-Intel core i7 4th Generation processor
-AMD Radeon HD 8790m graphic card (2gig Dedicated VRAM)

2. ASUS X554L
-8GB RAM
-1TB HDD
- Intel Core i5 5200U 2.2 Gig Hz
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M or 940M (2GB Dedicated VRAM)

3. Lenovo Ideapad
- 8GB RAM
- 500GB HDD or 1TB HDD
- Intel Core i5 5th Generation Processor 2.2 Gig Hertz
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M (2GB Dedicated VRAM)

BUDGET : 100k

I'm sure you know you cannot get these specs for your budget. You're a far cry from your needs
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
d33types:

I'm sure you know you cannot get these specs for your budget. You're a far cry from your needs

Shut the Bleep up man if you've got nothing reasonable to say...

If you think 100k can't get a old 4th generation processor london used system then you've got no ioata of common sense...
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
d33types:

If you think 100k can't get a old 4th generation processor london used system then you've got no ioata of common sense... You think money grow on trees abi?
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Jefferyzz(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2020
It's not about the 4th gen old pc baba. U can get a 2gig nvidia pc for 100 or 120 unless there's a catch.
You kept mentioning nvidia 940. I avnt seen this card on 4th gen processor. U can get 820 n d likes but not even with ur budget.
You shld get 1gig AMD for 100k any ways.
But not 2gig.
Don't spend ur money on something that will serve u few months n pack up.
Oyinladephilip:

If you think 100k can't get a old 4th generation processor london used system then you've got no ioata of common sense... You think money grow on trees abi?

1 Like

Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by d33types: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

If you think 100k can't get a old 4th generation processor london used system then you've got no ioata of common sense...

Oboy see violence o.

Your twisted and burnt out brain tissue , which has further been fùcked by poverty cannot fathom that you cannot buy your specs except it has an unlookable issue!

Abi you've not seen people calling some items lemon? You don't know what it means?

Go and buy a Toyota corolla 2003 for 500k now.
Unreasonable cheapskate.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
d33types:

Oboy see violence o.

Your twisted and burnt out brain tissue , which has further been fùcked by poverty cannot fathom that you cannot buy your specs except it has an unlookable issue!

Abi you've not seen people calling some items lemon? You don't know what it means?

Unreasonable cheapskate.

A condom could have prevented you from happening
It's so obvious you're foolish.... If you don't have anything meaningful to say just shut the Bleep up, nobody is begging you to comment. Idiot!
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
d33types:

Oboy see violence o.

Unreasonable cheapskate.

It's so obvious you're foolish.... If you don't have anything meaningful to say just shut the Bleep up, nobody is begging you to comment. Idiot low life bastard!
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by d33types: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oyinladephilip:

It's so obvious you're foolish.... If you don't have anything meaningful to say just shut the Bleep up, nobody is begging you to comment. Idiot!

Wow. The guts on another man's website.

Keep displaying your mental derangement. Ignorance with a splash of poverty.
Re: London Used Graphics System Needed Asap!!!!!... by Oyinladephilip(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
d33types:

Wow. The guts on another man's website.

Keep displaying your mental derangement. Ignorance with a splash of poverty.

Bleep off!.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Infinix Smart 5 For Sale @ 38k / Google Pixels for Sale! / MSI Katana Intel Core i7 11th Gen Nvidia RTX 3060 16GB RAM 1TB SSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.