Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? (29755 Views)

Advertise On Keke Napeps / Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. / Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Jummy4real(f): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
My fellow Nairalanders,

Do you know how much a Maruwa (aka keke napep) cost?  If yes please let me know.  I'll like to buy and get a driver to use it for a commercial purpose; so i'll like to know how much they deliver daily.  

Thanking you in advance
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by 2ceSharp(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2011
You'll require a minimum of N300,000 to buy one.
Budget another 40k to cover registration and insurance.
Another 10k to cover registration with LGA and a Tricycle Union where it will operate.
In all, thats about N360,000.
Most of them deliver between N1,500 to as high as N4,000 a day, depending on location.
If located on the Island, Lagos Island or Victoria Island, they deliver above N3,000 a day, 5 days a week.
Do the maths and that's breakeven for you in a year or less.
I hope you find this useful.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by orekinky: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2011
thanks for this
2ceSharp:

You'll require a minimum of N300,000 to buy one.
Budget another 40k to cover registration and insurance.
Another 10k to cover registration with LGA and a Tricycle Union where it will operate.
In all, thats about N360,000.
Most of them deliver between N1,500 to as high as N4,000 a day, depending on location.
If located on the Island, Lagos Island or Victoria Island, they deliver above N3,000 a day, 5 days a week.
Do the maths and that's breakeven for you in a year or less.
I hope you find this useful.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Jummy4real(f): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2011
Thanks a bunch for the information. You are a darling, God bless you
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Harpesin(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
The price is 300k if you are buying direct from company but if you are buying thru their distributor its 330 - 350k . The reggistration with LGA is around 15k while 30k for park registration (association) then deliver is 2000 - 3000 per day, and fyi as they are increasing in number so the biz is falling. Think twice
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Berrylomo: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
I have also done some homework on this business and my findings are that with 350k you can buy it and get it registered but nowadays, because of the mad rush for any business that works, with the help of a solicitor, you enter into an agreement with a driver who pays you 10k per week and he services the tricycle. the but there is that after he pays you 600k, the trycicle becomes his/her own, which leave you with a profit of 150k. If the driver defaults in payments, the tricycle is yours. Within one year, which is 10k times 60 weeks, the tricycle belongs to him/her. By doing this, you are exempted from any stories of lasma or police or engine or tyre problem. Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by fm7070: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
@poster, I will advice you to adopt @Berrylomo's idea.
These drivers can be funny when you give your 'keke napep' or bus or okada to them on daily basis. Any day they will pay correctly, know that the 'keke' would have suffered too much.
I'm saying this from experience

2 Likes

Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by burrytee(m): 3:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Bajaj keke first grade used old model is currently for sale at affordable price range from #195k to #230k.very clean,leather seat,2 stroke engine graded,efficient and durable. Features in place:
Side mirrors
Colour: yellow
Safe box
4 sitter leather seats
Original bajaj engine
Rain cover tapolene
1 front and 2 rear solid tyres
Cdi unit
Starter
Front and Rear lights.kindly contact if you have interest.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Jummy4real:
My fellow Nairalanders,

Do you know how much a Maruwa (aka keke napep) cost?  If yes please let me know.  I'll like to buy and get a driver to use it for a commercial purpose; so i'll like to know how much they deliver daily.  

Thanking you in advance
I also have thesame plans with you but most places I have gone to price it is 415,420,430 that for TVs king though it depends on the brand you want.but I called a lady whom somebody gave me her number she said 380,390.

Brother is a lot of gain in it if you get a good manager who will manage it for you,but the best way is to put it on hire purchase.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Jummy4real:
My fellow Nairalanders,

Thanking you in advance
but,be careful of scammers when buying cos I browse through olx to see if I will get a seller unfortunately I got one useless man who says he's a dealer that I should just pay the money into his account and the keke will be delivered to me I just laf and called him a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by jayjay2013: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
hey guys, am interested in this business. Can the house pls educate me on this business, if keke is purchased for say 390k, how much can one giv e it out on hire purchase and what is d like pay back peroid
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by mrsage(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
How much can i get a tokunbo or second hand keke in Lagos? And reliable contacts too
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by 4stylz: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2015
mrsage:
How much can i get a tokunbo or second hand keke in Lagos? And reliable contacts too

Keke gets old quick so it's better to purchase a brand new one or fairly used.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by vkon2(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I also have thesame plans with you but most places I have gone to price it is 415,420,430 that for TVs king though it depends on the brand you want.but I called a lady whom somebody gave me her number she said 380,390.

Brother is a lot of gain in it if you get a good manager who will manage it for you,but the best way is to put it on hire purchase.
I bought Mine #430000 at ijebu Ode excludin registration number and d rest..pls where can I get brand new keke for #400000 around ogun state or lagos ......But am base at ogun state .ur contribution will b of great help
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
vkon2:
I bought Mine #430000 at ijebu Ode excludin registration number and d rest..pls where can I get brand new keke for #400000 around ogun state or lagos ......But am base at ogun state .ur contribution will b of great help
I know of someone that wants to sell his own.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by vkon2(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2016
okerekeukachi:

I know of someone that wants to sell his own.
how new is it,and the location
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2016
vkon2:
how new is it,and the location
Location Lagos. The person just used it for two months
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by vkon2(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
okerekeukachi:

Location Lagos. The person just used it for two months
where in lagos and can I see a pix ,how much is it

1 Like

Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
vkon2:
where in lagos and can I see a pix ,how much is it
Amuo Odofin LGA area. Pix send me a pm with your number and so as to forward it to the seller.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Asumola(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can operate it for you if truly you want to go into the business.You can reach me on this number for further discusion.
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by bigsam2010: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
I will advice you to go for a new one...... It will only cost N550,000............ U never can say what is the problem with the used one that makes the owner wants to sell it........... You can contact me if interested to buy.....
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by Chumaco12: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
JANSON MOTORCYCLE AND TRICYCLE PARTS CO.,LTD

Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by TCF1980(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
@Chumaco12.

Where are you based seeing that the whatsapp number on display is Chinese mobile number. Do you have showroom in Lagos Island? How much is Baja motorcycle and TVS trycicle?
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by bb64(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
TCF1980:
@Chumaco12.

Where are you based seeing that the whatsapp number on display is Chinese mobile number. Do you have showroom in Lagos Island? How much is Baja motorcycle and TVS trycicle?
lis this fiarly used overseas or new ones,? I need tokunbo
Re: Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? by orlla01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chumaco12:
JANSON MOTORCYCLE AND TRICYCLE PARTS CO.,LTD
.....please which is d cheapest? I wana buy one dis weekn thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.