Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hoodlums Looting And Damaging Properties Shall Not Go Unpunished -bishop Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hoodlums Looting And Damaging Properties Shall Not Go Unpunished -bishop Oyedepo (183 Views)

Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Looting And Damaging Properties Shall Not Go Unpunished -bishop Oyedepo by Jenny2u(f): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo has declared that the hoodlums who are looting and damaging properties across the country shall not go unpunished.

The Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Ministries aka Winners Chapel International made the declaration on October 25 during his Sunday service .

The clergyman also prophesied that unrest in the country was over and that the peace of God has been restored back to the land.

“The sources of agitation will be wisely dealt with and favourably dealt with; the land shall rest again in the name of Jesus Christ.

“All the hoodlums who are taking advantage of this season, let hand be joined in hand, the wicked shall not go unpunished.

“Innocent people on the streets going a.....READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/hoodlums-looting-and-damaging.html

Re: Hoodlums Looting And Damaging Properties Shall Not Go Unpunished -bishop Oyedepo by dangotesmummy: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Video From Davido Ft Lil Baby – So Crazy / I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido (video) / My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote – Emmanuella Shows Off Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.