Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) (61270 Views)

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Drinokrane: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Police has arrested a Nigerian woman, Oge Florence for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend, also a Nigerian, to death during a heated argument in India, Igbere TV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Sunday, October 25, at their home in New Delhi.

The victim identified has been identified as Obinna from Uli in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Confirming the incident, a source told Igbere TV that the couple had a heated argument which led Oge to stab him in the chest with a knife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ncp6OTawaE

A friend of the deceased, Don Mikky shared videos from the scene showing the suspect being led away by the police, adding that he had repeatedly warned Obinna to focus on making money instead of love.

He wrote; "Obinna see what you did to yourself I personal told you that this is india we came here to find money not to find love. if is true that this girl is the one that killed you that means you are a fool you did not do like real Uli son from Ihiala L. G. A. Shame to you wherever you are I will stop here.''

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1142650719477313&id=100011971874991

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oh God, everyday I knee praying that you should deliver us from animals that are sharing human skin with us.
How can a couple or girlfriend do this to a grown up man like this? Woman? Woman!, when they are in love with you, you will think you have found your missing rib, you will sing and praise God, because you thought you have found a life partner. NOT KNOWING THAT MANY ROAD LEADS TO DEATH. Oluruobatoga, Chukwuokike, Allahmesariki, Hear our humble prayer, save and deliver us from human beast, Amen.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Drinokrane: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Our violence is inbuilt, it is always in us everywhere we go...
The problem is, we don't know what might trigger it..
Her own got triggered in far away Indian....
I hope they don trigger her to life imprisonment..

I have never laid my hand on a woman before but my wife provoked me one day to the extreme that I took pastular and wanted to shatter her head with it cos I was full of rage.. Thank Goodness I didn't close my eyes cos na just life imprisonment I dey see all over her body.. I just calm down, na me even pet am las Las...
If you can survive not beating your wife, you can survive anything.. They can be extremely annoying sha

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Condolences!
People Die Tragically!
People Die Unexpectedly!
People Die Suddenly!

The Reality of life is that any of us can die at anytime! We are not Promised our next Breath!

The Greatest Error on Earth is to Close your Eyes in Death without JESUS Christ..
It's Horrific! Horrible! and Horrendous!

Don't Postpone your Salvation anymore !!.
Accept JESUS Christ now! The next Moment could be Late..

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by daddytime(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wetin that illiterate monkey of a friend dey yap about?

Who hear am dey talk about "finding money" for India now go think say na one kind better business the buffoons dey find.
Blood money through drugs and other illegal means.

Karma has everyone's address of course.

I won't be surprised if the murder was drug-induced.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by majamajic(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
E no easy
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eye don clear like 3D

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by gambia(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Its quite pathetic, anger management is very vital. May his soul rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Useless lady

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
I like how his Friend called a "Spade a Spade".

Am sure Obinna has now Learnt his Lesson.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Dalil8: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why are there no hand cuffs on her? She's a murderer ffs and deserves to be hanged

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by DenreleDave(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Chisos

Oge and Obinna left Nigeria to go and kill themselves in India.. undecided undecided undecided. Imagine, even his frnd has Warned him abt that hired assassin called OGE but Obinna was playing Nwanne, she is my babe... This is true love lipsrsealed

Imagine we are killing ourselves in another man country.....

Guys, Listen to the type of women you should avoid

1. Avoid women with low hair cut
2. Avoid women with dye hair
3. Avoid women with short hot temper
4. Avoid any woman dt says if you are not within her location, don't dm her.. They are mostly rude.
5. Ladies that barb the same hairstyle with men
6. Ladies that use different colors of attachment

Obinna, I don't know what happened but loving a woman wasn't wrong, your heart was pure..

Rest in peace, Obi bobo cry cry

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by gungab(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eyah
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Simisolaone(f): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
From the facebook comments there his friend might have noticed the toxic nature of the said girl but he just he chose to be a ..... Rest on bro

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by phransix2: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Which kind devil dey always enter these Ladies... It's becoming too much

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by UncleHaba22: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
H
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by promzy555(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Something must kill a man, stop blaming ur friend.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by BigJoe19: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian women are useless undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by oloriLFC(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Too bad! Reason I walk away from any form of argument or quarrel, and nothing would make me hurt a fellow human even if I caught him in bed with my sister. It's not worth it. It's better safe than sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Rahkman: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Walahi if you go raqqa for syria you fit see ibo man for there dey sell isis cocaine omo na wa oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by AudioNews(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Her real name is Olanike Olaniyi Lamotu

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by UncleHaba22: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
NCAN food don land grin grin

Wicked soul
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by EyezofGod120: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
;Dhow can a real niggaarr use olosho do wife dey baffle me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Pioneer01: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mehn dis is pathetic
She is likely to be hanged
Why allow anger to ruin ur life now
lack of anger management is very deadly

Rip to dat young man....chai cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Stab just like that
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Happy2020: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
No surprise. Nigerian women can be quite mean and most times are unless you’re handing money to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Mindlog: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sad.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
They will hang her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by millionboi2: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Woman no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) by sylve11: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na wa o. sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.