Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat (1566 Views)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / APC Governorship Primary May Get Raw After Ambode’s Secret N5.5bn Disbursement / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Abasman008(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol so I took to FB and I noticed Mr Coward is live... I commented and boom....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by donxy: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
I think you deserve it though!
No insults.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Abasman008(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
donxy:
I think you deserve it though!

No insults.
yeah it hurts you too lmao

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by XXXXTENTACION: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Learn to mind your business next time. cool

4 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by PissfulProtester: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin

You didn't meet the requirements to be his follower. You have to be extremely dumb before you can qualify

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by donxy: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:

Nah it doesn't, it should have been better constructed, you are in rome -saying things against the belief of the romans will surely shake tables, but maybe, just maybe, there could be a better way of saying it and it would look like you are ignorant and they would politely make you see reasons in there views... but, what do I know?

Just that I feel like you did it on purpose as you already knew the outcome. yeah...

7 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Omoluabi16(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:
hahahaha! bad guy you dey use them catch cruise abi? those guys no get joy oh.

1 Like

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by DaddyRochie1642: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:

To slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Abasman008(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

To slap you dey hungry me
to then you will never be filled ..flat head coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by hegelian: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
you went there to look for trouble and you saw trouble but now you are ranting for seeing wetin you go see..dont be this dumb next time

5 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by DaddyRochie1642: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:
to then you will never be filled ..flat head coward

Oga let it pepper you grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Abasman008(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga let it pepper you grin
aww lol...you wish .. it ain't peppering me at all man...your country is landlocked, mine isn't..
Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Muna4real(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:

It's like you are obsessed with him.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by jayextra(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
So we should fry goat's egg nu? Akpa amu

2 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by ProT: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
If u no get job, go meet helinues (my new friend) make him give u link to BMC 30k job.

It is a crime for one to waste his stewpidity online when he can actually earn 30k monthly from being a sonofabiich!

@Op, stop distracting us; we are more concerned about the Lekki MASSACRE!

1 Like

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by Afamed: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
This coward fugitive ehhhhhhh
Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by LikeAking: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2020
N Kanu the coward.
Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by DenreleDave(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:
grin

You didn't meet the requirements to be his follower. You have to be extremely dumb before you can qualify

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by kuuljay(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2020
PissfulProtester:
grin

chineke!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat by MAGG0T(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
That's the height of it...the illiteracy that comes from the north, u obviously knew the outcome but went ahead to display ur foolishness,

In as much as I don't support IPOB...u acted stupid.

(1) (Reply)

US Economy Records Biggest Ever Quarterly Growth / 2023: What North Wants After Buhari — Prof. Mahuta / Igboho Rescues Boys Under Ibadan Bridge/vows To Take Care Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.