Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) (60664 Views)

'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2020
xamuell:
that's our true enemy- "not enough time". Antimatter will be a big breakthrough in space travel. But it will be a miracle to produce large enough quantities in or lifetime. Scientist have also had some degree of progress with teleportation. All these take time to perfect. Guess we are gonna have to leave that tech to future fellows

Antimatter is good. I hear that some new discoveries have been made about dark energy/dark matter too.

The only teleportation I know of is what is called quantum leaps(such as tractor beams and such) and they involve small distances(as claimed by the research)...

Funny that we are discovering all these but not how to prolong our lives long enough to actually witness them grin
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by xamuell: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
luminouz:

Antimatter is good. I hear that some new discoveries have been made about dark energy/dark matter too.

The only teleportation I know of is what is called quantum leaps(such as tractor beams and such) and they involve small distances(as claimed by the research)...

Funny that we are discovering all these but not how to prolong our lives long enough to actually witness them grin
true.
Re: NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) by Efe2015(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
MOON WE GO!
sissoko89:
Buhari is shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Animals That Stay Long Without Food / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Rare Zebra In Kenya At The Maasai Mara Reserve (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.