Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) (26158 Views)

Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by amaodu: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2020
A filling station at Ajayi Road, Ogba in Lagos is currently on fire, Odunews.com reports.
In the early hours of Tuesday morning,

Yerevan Oil situated on Ajayi road in Ogba gut fire as a result of kerosene explosion.

When Odunews.com reporter got to the scene, Fire Fighters had already arrived to quench the burning fire. However, as at when filing this report, efforts are still ongoing to calm the situation.

Investigation reveals that the fire emanated from a kerosene tanker offloading at the filling station. Fortunately for them, the fire never extended to the petrol compartment, which is the reason for the minimised damage.

A few shops and Transformer serving the neighbourhood were greatly impacted.

The Lagos State Fire Service arrived in proper time and they currently managing the situation.

https://twitter.com/OduNewsNG/status/1320966716378255360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUfO06lVfw

3 Shares

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Nukilia: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Signs of the end times..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2020
wahala dey ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by slawormiir: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Lagos and explosion

Remember in 2018 one Thursday morning like that when I enter lagos go run some dope shit
After running the dope shit business
My intention was to return back that very Thursday evening

Unfortunately i started receiving calls from momsy and sisters that i should not leave lagos o that they heard about the tanker explosion..damnnn. those baby girls were scared

But I just have to respect them and I went to spend my money on some gadmnnn hotel at osoloway for the night
I wasn't scared though because am a real niggarr but i just have to respect them

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by abumeinben(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Said this times without number. Gas stations have no business being around residential areas at all. That road has closely packed, bumper-to-bumper buildings. But the greedy and corrupt nature of LG chairmen/politicians is above their love for life. Tomorrow we start whining about the fulanis valuing cows over humans.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Alrine1: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Few month used hp pavilion 14 x360* core-i5-8th gen/1tb 8gb/14” touchscreen /win 10 (nvidia) for sale..
(Very Clean)
Price 195k.. negotiable
Call 08141570543..
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Mamakimy: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Too bad
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Odi woro si woro.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by ATEAMS: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by originalprof: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
The Time we realize that this country is OURS, that is the time we will begin to take good care of it and our surrounding, all this fire outbreaks, kidnapping and even looting will STOP,
BECAUSE NO PLACE LIKE HOME

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by LoladeOmolomo(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Kai
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by CHOPUP411(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Sabotage
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
EndTanker explosion Now angry

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by allanphash7(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Gosh

Not again
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by TecM0: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
undecided

When I tell the stories of 2020 to my grandchildren they might think it's an horror movie

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by VaselineCrew: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Men to refill these days in a station with a "live" tanker dey fear me

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by ebuka440: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
The filling station should be made to pay for any property damaged as a result of this fire outbreak so that they can take more precautions next time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by osejie17(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Thank God no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by VaselineCrew: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Very soon, when the Chinese flood Nigeria with cheap electric cars, we won't be seeing too many tankers again
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by solarview(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Not again angry
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Ayoswit(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
The first time fire service arrived at the proper time, dem try undecided
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Verdict: I always avoid these vehicles and run far from them cos they are selfish and careless, their stuff will be faulty they won't fix it, they will see small cars and threaten to crush them and they will always do if you don't avoid them.

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Mokason288(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Bad news every day... Buhari you will die a miserable death
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
What kind of tea is hardest to swallow? undecided

Reality. wink
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by adonisuwa(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Nukilia:
Signs of the end times..
shut up there. What is end time? You never tire for all this stories. The problem with the like of you is you just swallow anything you are told.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by jericco1(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Too bad I must say.
Lagos and tankers sha.
Thank God no life was lost due to the explosion
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by greall12(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Photo.

Alrine1:
Few month used hp pavilion 14 x360* core-i5-8th gen/1tb 8gb/14” touchscreen /win 10 (nvidia) for sale..
(Very Clean)
Price 195k.. negotiable
Call 08141570543..
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Neddstark: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Can filing stations be taken away from residential places. A little slip off and disaster and lot of properties pay for it. Sad
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Sey is it everyday oil tankers explode sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! / BRT Bus On Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.