Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? (1756 Views)

"Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations Igbo governors, you have once again showed that you are above par among all the governors in Nigeria. The way you all received and distributed your palliative is commendable.

While other states were looting stored food their governors hoarded, there was none found in Igboland because they were aggressively shared to the people who own it.

Biafra will be a near perfect country.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by theophilusj31(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2020
yet your governors are still among the most currupt in Nigeria,....... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Tonylyte(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
Congratulations Igbo governors, you have once again showed that you are above par among all the governors in Nigeria. The way you all received and distributed your palliative is commendable.

While other states were looting stored food their governors hoarded, there was none found in Igboland because they were aggressively shared to the people who own it.

Phoolish phool!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:

Which corruption is worse than hoarding of food items all through the biting hunger of covid19 and waiting to share it as bribe for election in 2023? Those northern governors who hoarded food should be arrested and jailed despite the immunity clause.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Tonylyte:

Phoolish phool!

It must have pained you that Igbo governors are excellent administrators? grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by OkoNDOoBo: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

It must have pained you that Igbo governors are excellent administrators? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6202170/enugu-covid-palliative-warehouse-bursted

Do you still want more

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Iyocartel: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

They did but igbo governors are blood sucking demons. While the yoruba governors and Northern governors left their citizens to freely loot what rightly belong to them after they discover where it was hidden. Igbo governors Obiano and Ifeanyi Ugwuayi both killed Enugu and anambra citizens because of 3k bag of indomie and they relocated everything by midnight. Can you imagine how petty igbo governors are?
Ugwuayi and obiano will pay terribly for killing Enugu and anambra citizens because of indomie 3k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by theophilusj31(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Which corruption is worse than hoarding of food items all through the biting hunger of covid19 and waiting to share it as bribe for election in 2023? Those northern governors who hoarded food should be arrested and jailed despite the immunity clause.
but Even with your called righteous leaders why is your region not among the wealthiest in Nigeria,the southeast has the lowest gdp per capita among the 3 Southern regions

the way you igbos make noise is extremely annoying,always chest-beating
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:
but Even with your called righteous leaders why is your region not among the wealthiest in Nigeria,the southeast has the lowest gdp per capita among the 3 Southern regions

the way you igbos make noise is extremely annoying,always chest-beating

If you're still believing the NBS statistics, you are sitting on a very long thing grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

https://www.nairaland.com/6202170/enugu-covid-palliative-warehouse-bursted

Do you still want more

You don't even know how to lie grin

Where was the warehouse located?

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by theophilusj31(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

If you're still believing the NBS statistics, you are sitting on a very long thing grin
mumu not just that nbs statitics,but every other statitics indicate that the igbos are the poorest of all the 3 southern region,.....you guys are the poorest but you make the loudest noise,....empty vessels disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by OkoNDOoBo: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

You don't even know how to lie grin

Where was the warehouse located?
did you watch the video or you just want to argue.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203222/covid-19-palliatives-found-warehouse-umuahia.
Another one
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Who did they share it to?
Abians discovered a covid-19 palliative warehouse at World Bank Housing Estate in Umuahia on sunday and as soon as looting started the military arrived to secure the place.A warehouse was also looted in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Who did they share it to?
Abians discovered a covid-19 palliative warehouse at World Bank Housing Estate in Umuahia on sunday and as soon as looting started the military arrived to secure the place.A warehouse was also looted in Enugu.

Liars shall not end well. Why didn't the army arrive to secure the warehouse in Lagos and kaduna? Just give credit where it's due.

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
did you watch the video or you just want to argue.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203222/covid-19-palliatives-found-warehouse-umuahia.
Another one

So you watched the video and can't even find bout the location of the imaginary warehouse?

Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Liars shall not end well. Why didn't the army arrive to secure the warehouse in Lagos and kaduna? Just give credit where it's due.

You are obviously the liar and an ethnic supremacist and propagandist.Make calls and find what I said.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

You are obviously the liar and an ethnic supremacist and propagandist.Make calls and find what I said.

Still no names. All air and no brains.

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by adadike(f): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
No state can be compared to Anambra state in sharing palliatives during the lock down. Obiano shared, the three senators shared and so many rich people from the state.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Still no names. All air and no brains.

What names?
I memtioned location where the looting happened in Umuahia.
Anyway continue with 'my tribe is better than yours'that is the level you found yourself.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

What names?
I memtioned location where the looting happened in Umuahia.
Anyway continue with 'my tribe is better than yours'that is the level you found yourself.

Where is the covid19 warehouse in Enugu in the videos. I will send someone there right away.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Rugaria: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tonylyte:

Phoolish phool!
E pain am!
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
adadike:
No state can be compared to Anambra state in sharing palliatives during the lock down. Obiano shared, the three senators shared and so many rich people from the state.

I can remember the one shared by my in law, the late Igwe Umenyiora. Anambra over shared palliatives a beg.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by IGBOSON1: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

You can't seem to swallow any kudos towards Igbos can you? To you it's like trying to swallow a bitter chloroquine pill! shocked

You just had to rain on our parade! wink
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Where is the covid19 warehouse in Enugu in the videos. I will send someone there right away.

Ask people living in Enugu.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/nans-imt-sug-demand-justice-for-student-killed-at-duty-post-in-enugu
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by IamWonderful: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
They didn't hide neither did they distribute it, they have sold it to the highest bidder. baby factory people and business, they can sell their father and mother to make money, what am I even saying, those that are even selling babies.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Ask people living in Enugu.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/nans-imt-sug-demand-justice-for-student-killed-at-duty-post-in-enugu

That was a story of a student your police killed on his duty post. There was no looting of paliatives anywhere in Enugu. You have failed again.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
They didn't hide neither did they distribute it, they have sold it to the highest bidder. baby factory people and business, they can sell their father and mother to make money, what am I even saying, those that are even selling babies.

The east is not Kogi state where the governor sold everything.

We have sane governors here.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

That was a story of a student your police killed on his duty post. There was no looting of paliatives anywhere in Enugu. You have failed again.

Killed under what circumstance?
Mobs trying to break into a palliative warehouse at government girls college Enugu.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by adadike(f): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

I can remember the one shared by my in law, the late Igwe Umenyiora. Anambra over shared palliatives a beg.
I remembered too. May God bless his soul , Amen

1 Like

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Killed under what circumstance?
Mobs trying to break into a palliative warehouse at government girls college Enugu.

All these northern impostors commenting on Igbo matters should fear God small na.

People trying to break into HRC girls school were shot and the bullet killed a fuel attendant in Nkpokiti junction? grin grin grin grin grin

I don die today grin
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

All these northern impostors commenting on Igbo matters should fear God small na.

People trying to break into HRC girls school were shot and the bullet killed a fuel attendant in Nkpokiti junction? grin grin grin grin grin

I don die today grin

I know you don't have enough data to open the link,let me help you and screenshot it here.
Btw,stop acting foolish.Read and comprehend.

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

I know you don't have enough data to open the link,let me help you and screenshot it here.
Btw,stop acting foolish.Read and comprehend.

Seriously bro, stop exposing your ignorance and disgracing yourself . Even if it's a bomb they threw at Queens school, it cannot kill anyone at Nkpokiti junction.

Stop fooling yourself, the world is watching as you taking a bath in the market place, butt nakkedd grin

And you have been confusing people with ojiofor name while you are a fulani man living in northern Sokoto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Obigbo Rivers Killings / Lagos Rail Mass Transit - Why The Silence / Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.