Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? (1752 Views)

"Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Ojiofor: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Seriously bro, stop exposing your ignorance and disgracing yourself . Even if it's a bomb they threw at Queens school, it cannot kill anyone at Nkpokiti junction.

Stop fooling yourself, the world is watching as you taking a bath in the market place, butt nakkedd grin

And you have been confusing people with ojiofor name while you are a fulani man living in northern Sokoto.

I gave you a link and screenshot and you are here still fooling around.
My handle is 10 years old so I have nothing to prove to you.Ride on with your stupidity.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

I gave you a link and screenshot and you are here still fooling around.
My handle is 10 years old so I have nothing to prove to you.Ride on with your stupidity.

What's the distance between Queens school and nkpokiti junction? cheesy
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by Pecuman: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
Congratulations Igbo governors, you have once again showed that you are above par among all the governors in Nigeria. The way you all received and distributed your palliative is commendable.

While other states were looting stored food their governors hoarded, there was none found in Igboland because they were aggressively shared to the people who own it.

Biafra will be a near perfect country.

Stop with the Tribalism. They are all bad and they will all be removed when Biafra comes.
Re: Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? by vanbonattel: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pecuman:

Stop with the Tribalism. They are all bad and they will all be removed when Biafra comes.

Yeah, apart from Umahi, the rest cannot win even councilorship elections in Biafra.

The rest were thrown up by the polluted waters of a corrupt Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. / Apapa Port's New Look | After The Traffic Nightmare / BIAFRA: 'Most Unprofessional, Very Absurd Report' - Simon Ekpa Knocks CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.