Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (57228 Views)

Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Citizen0(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Your stupidity na with capital letter, I swear.
Muuuu!!!

theophilusj31:
good one,let them continue to deal with this ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Cherez: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you forment unnecessary trouble be ready for the consequences
NK should come from wherever he is and face Wike not you
Do the right thing and protest peacefully

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by magzey: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I forsee APC taking over riverstate,PDP call wike to order the only reason PDP breathes is because Igbos still have soft spot for it
See where you are going? undecided
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by papiwyte(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ipob renouncing his citizenship grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by magzey: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
I just dey watch from far North grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by magzey: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
papiwyte:
Ipob renouncing his citizenship grin grin grin grin grin
They are all Cowards ,can't you see their so called Leader who sneaked out of Naija in woman attire? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Elfaris(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
ur stupidity has no boundaries
Your insanity has no depth.
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
They will rush to arrest the innocent man because he is southerner. People that are worse than Don Wany, Terwase Akwaza (Gana) and a lot of others are operating freely in the north. That is why the north is a killers paradise, but they sent SARS to the south west and south east to kill and destroy.

the governor of river state na from north abi? How do know he is innoccent? Why is he running? He should try and get a good lawyer,

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Kinematics: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazingELixir:
[[s]quote author=Brooklynsouth post=95382825]I forsee APC taking over riverstate,PDP call wike to order the only reason PDP breathes is because Igbos still have soft spot for it[/s]

The day you set you ipob foot on Rivers state...same day you will taste police cell.

Ipob are terrorists QED.

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Very soon now some idiots on nairaland will blame buhari......

If truly he is not a member of Ipob, why is he running? He should get a good lawyer asap. Thats if he saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by almarthins(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:

Boko aram come be?
Sars come be wetin again self?
Nigeria army be saint angel?

Ipob never kill anyone till date

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Donmoney11: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:
you are a big fool .what have you done to protect your people that are been killed by herdsmen and boko haram. Tout every where

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by MOVIC6: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:
Madness is your name
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by billioncypher(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:
Your father is a dissappointment not by character by the mistake of not wearing condom at the night of conception, result of slave mentality
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by IAMPEDRO: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
lomprico:

gana has been killed na
This is Nigeria, you do not conclude what you don't have proof of.
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by thinkmoney(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cyberterror:
Nyesom Wike flush Ipob out of Rivers State, by shining your torch in Oyigbo their operations base. Put the chairman of that local government on his toes because it seems he is in bed with them.
I am an igboman, but I denouce the evil called ipob. It doesn't represent me. I listened to the way Kanu was vitrulently giving others for human beings to be killed and decapitated and I concluded ever since that Shekau is better than him and he even have more balls than him.
It's is only lowlifes and mad people that can follow Kanu

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Zionman24: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
theophilusj31:
Can you define the word you just mentioned ?
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Wike is biting more than he can chew, instead of wike to deal with Fulani Herdsmen and Bokoharam that has destroyed this country beyond repair, he is busy chasing Igbos.

wike's political career is coming to an end, and cease to exist in South East. we will show Wike that without Igbos PDP is dead in Nigeria.

We will help APC take power from PDP in the next Gubernatorial Election in River State, just to teach wike a lesson he will never forget in his life.

Wike thinks he's the one holding PDP, but he never knew that Igbos are the people holding PDP.

The destabilization of PDP has just began.
PDP should hold Wike responsible for the natural death of PDP that is looming.

One Nigeria!!!!!!!

What does Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram have to do with rivers state?
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
billioncypher:
Your father is a dissappointment not by character by the mistake of not wearing condom at the night of conception, result of slave mentality
IPOB terrorist spotted.. MNK chief asslicker. Anofia.
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Seunelvis(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
They will rush to arrest the innocent man because he is southerner. People that are worse than Don Wany, Terwase Akwaza (Gana) and a lot of others are operating freely in the north. That is why the north is a killers paradise, but they sent SARS to the south west and south east to kill and destroy.

Imagine, u are a typical Nigeria always blaming. when Gana was killed everybody condemned the killing. Now you brought his issue, try and get your facts right before talking...they have Sarz in the north too, I sch in the north police in the north don't have problem at all. We are hypocrites too down south, everything we blame the north for we are also culpable, we too wallow in tribalism. any small thing the north like Nwafor and others killing ppl in the south are northerners. Nawa oo north don suffer. Any small thing the northernisation, Fulanisation and the crap propoganda they are selling to you. Take away insecurity North is a wonderful place to stay...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Doncyn(f): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Let ur stupid mentor come nd rescue u .. ipop god ....
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by gidgiddy: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
thinkmoney:

I am an igboman, but I denouce the evil called ipob. It doesn't represent me. I listened to the way Kanu was vitrulently giving others for human beings to be killed and decapitated and I concluded ever since that Shekau is better than him and he even have more balls than him.
It's is only lowlifes and mad people that can follow Kanu

Oh I see. Shekau is better than Kanu because Shekau is actually killing people while Kanu is only running his mouth?

Nigerians and their incredible mentality will not kill with laughter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by lereinter(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
See what Kanu has caused

He's in oyinbo land instigating gullible youth with his ruse Biafra

Is that how Mandela liberated south Africa

Well 50m isn't small money, even Kanu will reveal you for that amount

Next time you will know that as buhari is nigeria number 1 enemy so is Kanu number one Igbo enemy
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Zionman24: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Since after the Biafran war, the Igbo's are the weeping dog of all Nigerians both powerful and the powerless. The northern corrupt oligarchs , were very quick to name the IPOB a Terrorist organization and most Nigerians are very ok with that. The Fulani's , the headsman are roaming around , killing anyone who might stand on their way but they're not the Terrorist. The Igbo's are being massacred on a daily base in Nigeria and in the Eastern regions but no mention of that. But the moment Lekki was involved, it became a national tragedy. How sad can that be , during the recent fight between Wike and his Northern Boss, it was the Igbo's who backed him up. However, these recent protest that has nothing to do with the Igbo's Wike has resulted in holding Igbo's responsible, how sad!!!!!!. It was the same mistake that Wiwa made that prompted him getting killed and nothing happened. Wike, you can bend over backwards for your Fulani kings against the Igbo's , but your days are coming. Let that gentle man go, he's done nothing wrong but fighting for his freedom.
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
igbos are bitter and cursed
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by gidgiddy: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
omenka:
Ipob denying ipob membership, yet they'd call others cowards. Dude could well be the noisy Gidgiddy here.

He is not an IPOB member so theres nothing to deny. No IPOB member will carry a Nigerian flag and be protesting with ENDSARS for a better Nigeria like the guy did in the picture below

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by PHOTSEE(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
50million for one person, let say they are 10 persens 50mil x 10 = 500,000,000. they are very expenive wike.
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by ugbede69(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Nwafor is a figment of your propaganda imagination. If your police is strong, let them mention Nawfor and see the police go up in flames. When Nwafor mentions who has been using him from the north, fresh riots will break out again.
I thought you had a functioning brain..sorry I was wrong...

1 Like

Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by PHOTSEE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seunelvis:

Imagine, u are a typical Nigeria always blaming. when Gana was killed everybody condemned the killing. Now you brought his issue, try and get your facts right before talking...they have Sarz in the north too, I sch in the north police in the north don't have problem at all. We are hypocrites too down south, everything we blame the north for we are also culpable, we too wallow in tribalism. any small thing the north like Nwafor and others killing ppl in the south are northerners. Nawa oo north don suffer. Any small thing the northernisation, Fulanisation and the crap propoganda they are selling to you. Take away insecurity North is a wonderful place to stay...
Are you from benue state?
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by pepperdemzombie: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
James Nwafor is doing the same killings and even in a more babaric way. Nobody is declaring him wanted.
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by vanbonattel: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

James Nwafor is doing the same killings and even in a more babaric way. Nobody is declaring him wanted.

We are waiting to see the name of James Nwafor among the arrested policemen, but it's not there because propaganda has its limits. grin
Re: Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested by 24SEVEN: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I forsee APC taking over riverstate,PDP call wike to order the only reason PDP breathes is because Igbos still have soft spot for it

You Igbos love to flatter yourselves to deceit. So Igbos are the reason why Wike is in office? Please did APC have any guber candidate in Rivers in the last general election? All these unnecessary bragging from Igbos is pitiable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.