Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! (419 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by DeltaFire: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2020
IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK!

Article is here: https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-orders-council-chairmen-youths-to-fish-out-ipob-members-in-rivers/

IPOB cult members, you see your trouble. Rather than be busy doing your business and advancing your life in a positive manner, your Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu has instigated Gov Wike of Rivers State to be against you. The man you worship, who is still NOT bringing you Biafra, is bringing troubles upon your head!

Nnamdi Kanu has family in Nigeria but do you see them dying or being arrested for him? What of his younger sister in Nigeria police? So why must YOU choose to go to prison or be killed for that your Supreme Leader? WHY? Nnamdi Kanu is himself in Britain or somewhere abroad, enjoying the good lifestyle, with good hospitals etc. While you are here in the "shithole" and "zoo".

Please IPOB cult members, I am NOT your enemy. If I was, I would leave you to be arrested or killed like Kanu is leaving for you. I want your brainwashed brains to come to the light. You are my Igbo and SS children/brethren. I want GOOD things for you.

Please IPOB, leave a bad thing whose fruits as you see bring you only troubles or death.

You want Self-Determination? SO DO I! Every Igbo person and every SS person wants Self-Determination for his ethnic nationality! We are on our way to getting it together. Through MNN-NINAS that started the Strategy since 1999 (13 full years before Nnamdi Kanu grabbed hold of IPOB an organization started by our elders that they had called "Council of Elders of Indigenous People Of Biafra" that was created to bring order in Igbo land using our ancient Igbo customary law, and they hired Nnamdi Kanu to do the IPOB radio for them).

MNN-NINAS is the authentic Self-Determination platform that has Alliance of Yoruba, Middle Belt and Lower Niger (SE & SS) blocs. The first step to our FREEDOM is to jettison the fraudulent 1999 Constitution. After that, there is transitional government when we have UN-supervised Referendum in our ethnic nations to ask if we want to be in this (frikking) Union. Off course we do not! So that ends the Union.

So join the program so we can get free and Self-Determination.

Stop wasting your life on a man who is only getting you into trouble. Set yourself free from that and don't put yourself where Gov Wike can end your dreams.

Check my posts for other information on MNN-NINAS.

Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Commentor: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Another fraud.

No southerner would want to merge with Igbos.

They can go on their own but lumping them together with the rest of the south is a marriage set for acrimonious separation.
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2020
u go write tire. Nnamdi kanu has opened everywhere eyes. ur divide and rule tactics can no longer work
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Moferere: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Which type of map is this?
Yoruba is not part of this nonsense map, count us out
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by DeltaFire: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Bryce123:
u go write tire. Nnamdi kanu has opened everywhere eyes. ur divide and rule tactics can no longer work

Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Biafrannuke: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2020
wike or nwikpo is a small fry. He is simply hiding under the cover of fighting IPOB to fight political enemies.
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by philo04(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Let just scatter everything and rearrange again...let biafra go and the yorubas too go...
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Charmingrascal(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't mind the hypocrites
They don't see how Kanu is endangering their lives all over Nigeria while he is hiding in the UK.

Afonja is their problem.
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by DefHQ: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol...ok
Re: IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! by Kinematics: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Was a wonderful period. Wike was just panel beating ipigs left, right and center...

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Ever Be Like UK Or America / National Assembly Is Responsible To The Current Nigeria Situation / Which Other Vocabulary Did You Learn In 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.