Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,208 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Day Of Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Of Salvation (92 Views)

The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Of Salvation by jonatoye(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The day of Salvation

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no other best time to get things right with God other than now. Life will not but always present an opportunity to walk and work in the premises of God's plan for your life on daily basis!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, God is ready to help you right now. Today is the day of salvation. (2Corinthians 6:2 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is given to serve God and do His will. A man has not come into the perfect will of God for his life until he submits himself to God and walk in His ways. As long as we live, it is the expectation of God that we align our lives according to His will.

Each time you discover that your ways are not right with God or it comes to your subconsciousness that you are falling short of God's requirement in certain areas of life it is expected of you to repent and change your ways to get right with God. The life we have today gives us an opportunity to walk with God.

If there is any time to key into the precious plan of God for your life by surrendering your life absolutely to His will, it is now. Don't procrastinate the day of salvation. It is time to walk with God and restitute your ways before Him.

+ Is your heart right with God? Have you surrendered your life to Him? How long will you wait to get it right with God?

Lord! I key into your precious plan for my life; I surrender my entire being to you, work in me and do your good pleasure in Jesus name. Amen!

Emphasis
Today is the best time to get your life on track with God!!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Wed, 18th Nov 2020 / 3 / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Thurs, 19th Nov 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.