Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning (366 Views)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Kingnutts(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2020
hi. . A lot of nigerian artists are Unaware of the fact that they can earn from music without being famous. Be greatful to God that Nigerian entertainment industry is gradually picking up on digital marketing. are you aware our made artists earn millions from streaming platforms like YouTube, iTunes, spotify, apple music, deezer, audiomack n co? upcoming artists in Nigeria invest wrongly by spending a whole lot on a track just to get it heard, major nigerian music blogs demands between 50k- 120k just to have ur song on their blog, next step is paying hype men, djs, and radio stations, don't forget the booked studio session and production fees. yet there's no guarantee of getting more than 10k downloads, You as an artist can choose to take music as an occupation n earn from it, or keep spending wrongly HOW I COME IN My name is Kingsley or KVNG for short, I'm an online promoter based in lagos nigeria, *For a very little token I can get your songs uploaded on any streaming service, note if u wish to do so yourself you can. *For a fee I can get you real streams on few platforms, at the moment I only promote music uploaded by myself, (I've made a policy to only work with artists willing to have me as their online promoter and not some dude that tweets and Instagram songs, note that my means of promotion remains my secret).. Even though I can put ur songs on any streaming platform, I only work on tracks uploaded to Itunes, spotify and audiomack. *As a blogger and online promoter I work with over 50 twitter and Instagram accounts which Is very much available at the rate of 3naira per follower for twitter account, and 4 naira per follower for Instagram accounts, but I'll give a 60% discount for artists I work for. (my social media accounts have followers ranging between 1000-5000) FREE TIPS If your track is an afromusic then it's best you focus on audiomack as that's the number 1 streaming platform in Nigeria. If your vibe sounds foreign then your best option is spotify + audiomack. I always put spotify over iTunes because Tunes can only work on Apple product. However iTunes pays the most but expect low number of streams. spotify on the other hand isn't open to nigeria but of cause you can upload and get streams from any other nation, so a combination of audiomack n spotify promotion is all u need. FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR QUESTIONS HERE
Re: Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Kingnutts(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello world
Re: Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Well I have ditto running the uploads for me and since you said you only work with songs you uploaded yourself then I don't see any possibility of we working together cry
Re: Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Kingnutts(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ordermore:
Well I have ditto running the uploads for me and since you said you only work with songs you uploaded yourself then I don't see any possibility of we working together cry

alright sir
Re: Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Kingnutts(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
am available for business
Re: Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Kingnutts(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
am available for business..
Re: Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning by Kingnutts(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Praying, Was Tired Of Same Prayer Points-toke Makinwa / "I Would Love To Date A Girl, I Wish Lesbianism Legal" – Bbnaija’s Diane Russet. / Davido, ‘A Better Time’ Album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.