Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? (793 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2020
I and my friends got into a heated argument yesterday. I told them that most women meet their husbands between 15 -18 years and most men in Nigeria meet their wives between 27 -30.
A girl amongst us said her aunty met her husband when she was in JSS3 ( confirming my unscientific opinion) but the guys were of the opinion that women meet their husbands during or after National Youth service.
Please, how did you meet your spouse and how old where you?
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by LordIsaac(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
It's relative.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2020
LordIsaac:
It's relative.
I agree.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2020
LordIsaac:
It's relative.
Tell your own story
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Oracleforce: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
I was 78 years when I first met my spouse and we dated for 15 years ....
We are happily married

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oracleforce:
I was 78 years when I first met my spouse and we dated for 15 years ....
We are happily married
I didn't see this. Hahaha
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by LagosAirport: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Haven't met mine yet.
It's difficult being an introvert
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by magkhan(f): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
We knew each other when I was 18 but started dating during my NYSC and got married right after.

Most teenage relationships don’t end in marriage so it’s most likely that people meet and get married more while in University or anytime after.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse? by Africangiants(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Amazon Gift Cards / Yawa – As Man Who Raped A Mad Woman Was Ordered To Choose Between Going To Jail / A Must Have Appliance For All Homes!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.