Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

“dead Protesters Are NOT To Blame For Dying”- Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “dead Protesters Are NOT To Blame For Dying”- Simi (361 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Reportedly Sacked And Deported For Praying For Dying Patient In T / Nigerian Pastor Reacts To Jack Of Titanic For Dying For 'love', During Service / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“dead Protesters Are NOT To Blame For Dying”- Simi by JOHNAHGU: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian Singer, Simi slammed people who are blaming protesters for trying to fight for their rights.
In a series of tweets, Simi made it known that in democracy, people have the right to protest and demand for their safety.

She said people who blame the protesters for getting shot at are being ignorant.

She wrote;

“In a democracy, PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO PROTEST AND DEMAND FOR THEIR SAFETY!!! So you people that keep blaming the VICTIMS of injustice for the government’s ineptness and the country being so upside down are being ignorant.
Stop it!!! We do need to strategize and continue to find a way to move forward, but nobody will ever be wrong for asking (PEACEFULLY) for a right to live. First world countries manage it. We should be able to. We’re not animals.

The people that died are NOT to blame for dying. What are you saying Don’t be silly!!”

This statement is coming after some people blame the #EndSars Protesters for being shot at by armed forces.

Re: “dead Protesters Are NOT To Blame For Dying”- Simi by TecM0: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2020
undecided

So who blamed the 2 dead lekki protesters ?! Mention names and give links when they got blamed

To reduce incitement of anger and anarchy kindly be factual with your comments and tweets as a public figure and a major influencer

2200 individuals and businesses have officially filed for damages and bankruptcy of their business and source of livelihood in Lagos alone seeking government intervention

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Steflon Don Quits Relationship / Tope Alabi’s Daughter Attacked After Denouncing Dad…declares Love For Step-dad / "I Am Only Available For Self Investment Not For Love" - Princess Onyejekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.