Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

You Can’t Go Wrong With Chicken And Chips! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can’t Go Wrong With Chicken And Chips! (1277 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Go Wrong With Chicken And Chips! by Moscow11(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Know what you are missing in our Chicken and Chips?
It’s crispy and crunchy, made just for you and available in all Tantalizers outlets nationwide for both eat-in and takeaway.

(1) (Reply)

Food Prepared By Your Dad / Dont Touch Meat/s Until U Finish Ur Food. / How To Make Zobo Drink In 5 Easy Steps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.