Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! (4151 Views)

Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
So i met this bae on FB and we got chatting though she is far from me and we agreed to meet when she travels home during december period.

So she pleaded me to help her with MTN airtime which i took the one i had with me before and she said it was already used so i agreed that maybe i have used it before.
So i went to Get another one and sent it and this girl said the code ain't correct......she was now trying to say am playing her i said see no problem next time.

I kept the airtime till yesterday i called MTN customer care to confirm if it was used already or if truly the pin was incorrect .

So the customer care agreed to help me check so i called the serial no. For him and he checked and confirmed it was Loaded exactly the time i sent the card to her that day.

Then i knew she loaded it but babe want to scam me so that i will sent another one.
Who knows she migh have als loaded the other one i sent before i sent another.

D card is not an issue o but dam such attitude is bad....i just dey Look her profile and shook my head

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
That's a bad attitude and habit from her

Just drop her, she is not sincere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by adajoe555: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Some girls are very annoying, what will she gain from lying.
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by mosdii(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sending airtime to a typical Nigerian farm tool on Facebook?....ha baba we suppose tie you call boys make Dem beat you.

I hope you have learnt your lesson

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Deceptionlove: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:
So i met this bae on FB and we got chatting though she is far from me and we agreed to meet when she travels home during december period.

So she pleaded me to help her with MTN airtime which i took the one i had with me before and she said it was already used so i agreed that maybe i have used it before.
So i went to Get another one and sent it and this girl said the code ain't correct......she was now trying to say am playing her i said see no problem next time.

I kept the airtime till yesterday i called MTN customer care to confirm if it was used already or if truly the pin was incorrect .

So the customer care agreed to help me check so i called the serial no. For him and he checked and confirmed it was Loaded exactly the time i sent the card to her that day.

Then i knew she loaded it but babe want to scam me so that i will sent another one.

D card is not an issue o but dam such attitude is bad....i just dey Look her profile and shook my head

Wait......I'm coming back to comment.......
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Deceptionlove: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
frozen70:

See their Senior Aunties here. You will think they are different......grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Might not even be a babe sef

7 Likes

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chai,, i can't hold dis OP aswear you no get sense at all,,,,,(no offense) grin

So boys like you still full town,, girl wey you never meet before,,,,,,,grin

This scamming is so straight forward,,,, that boy (or probably girl) didn't stress himself or herself at all,,,,,

The girl or boy dey use you cash out wise up ma not nigga ✊✌️

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Might not even be a babe sef
na babe o i called her and confirm even did video call.....before i sent her d airtime
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:
Chai,, i can't hold dis OP aswear you no get sense at all,,,,,(no offense) grin

So boys like you still full town,, girl wey you never meet before,,,,,,,grin

This scamming is so straight forward,,,, that boy (or probably girl) didn't stress himself or herself at all,,,,,

The girl or boy dey use you cash out wise up ma not nigga ✊✌️
lol i just sent her d airtimme bcus before that i told her that many scam are on fb that she should give me her digits and i confirmed her identity well........

D card no be issue bcus na small airtime that wont even last or 3 days

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ordinary airtime
Lol
Double wahala
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:
lol i just sent her d airtimme bcus before that i told her that many scam are on fb that she should give me her digits and i confirmed her identity well........

D card no be issue bcus na small airtime that wont even last or 3 days

Okay now i get it,,,

But hope you don confirm say this one is not serious at all,,,,,,

Wetin she gain in lieing just because of card,,, tueh!!,,

Aswear my brother you haven't seen a friend,,,, find another bae,,,

wink
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Silentgroper(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Ordinary airtime Lol Double wahala
. Why una cum dey beg am? Bomb dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by adekola4258: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
:That's a bad attitude and habit from herJust drop her, she is not sincere See their Senior Aunties here. You will think they are different......
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:

Okay now i get it,,,
But hope you don confirm say this one is not serious at all,,,,,,
Wetin she gain in lieing just because of card,,, tueh!!,,
Aswear my brother you haven't seen a friend,,,, find another bae,,,

wink
i no even reason her matter as bae sef
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Raptor2cool: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
For me eh. You be correct guy. Guys like you won't be played easily. cool
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by anochuko01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Character na like smoke, you no fit hide am

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Openbusiness: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Ordinary airtime
Lol
Double wahala
Ordinary airtime kee u dia. Did they forbid or ban her from buying airtime for herself by herself?

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ordinary airtime kee u dia. Did they forbid or ban her from buying airtime for herself by herself?
...u didn't understand my reply
M actually bashing her
Some ppl here need psychiatric help

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Why una cum dey beg am? Bomb dey ur head
..m against what she did
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by JONSYN7154: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:

Let's see her picture
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Pancakeey(f): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
How much is the airtime you bought for her??
If it’s less than 1k then I don’t know what to say. Calling customer care and all because of something little
And why are you keeping used airtime? grin
I don’t get?? Do you plan to re arrange the numbers again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Sheina(f): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:

Dude you got played by a Scammer
It might even be a man sef who knows

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Openbusiness: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...u didn't understand my reply
M actually bashing her
Some ppl here need psychiatric help
If I didn't understand it's because you wrote rubbish. Next time try to communicate with sense in a sensible way in proper context, so people will understand the correct meaning. Does that statement below in anyway imply you are "bashing her"? There was nothing of reference to the girl sef. Mtchwwwww! Ya mouth like blown blown

Ordinary airtime
Lol
Double wahala

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Silentgroper(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..m against what she did
Warefa
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Froshloaded: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't expect much from a Nigerian Lady.
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by WrittyWritter(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mad oo grin grin..d babe want to use style to turn u to her mugu..next time it will be money dat did not enter grin...better drop her..unless u want to become a mugu smiley
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sheina:

Dude you got played by a Scammer
It might even be a man sef who knows
I cant send card like that i got her contact i even heard her voice and did video call with her
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by Sheina(f): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
SPOLO:
I cant send card like that i got her contact i even heard her voice and did video call with her
You have your verification already
She's a Scammer and what kind of Ladies do you actually converse with?
A Lady you've not met asking you for Airtime,even the ones you've met should be ashamed to ask for Air time if they're not closely acquainted with you,it doesn't only sound cheap but a waste of time
That should be a turn off for you Man

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by muller101(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
frozen70:
This is one of them. grin
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by BlueAir: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin it sounds more like 2go bulllshit
mosdii:
Sending airtime to typical Nigerian farm tool on Facebook?....ha baba we suppose tie you call boys make Dem beat you.

I hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! by SPOLO(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sheina:

You have your verification already
She's a Scammer and what kind of Ladies do you actually converse with?
A Lady you've not met asking you for Airtime,even the ones you've met should be ashamed to ask for Air time if they're not closely acquainted with you,it doesn't only sound cheap but a waste of time
That should be a turn off for you Man
na true sha.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures I Found On Twitter. (PICTURES) / Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. / Should I Enhance My Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.