Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading (5460 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by GallantDuke(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by kilonshele101(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by prodigiousman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! You are telling them to abandon religious doctrines, have they listened to you? They have two people in death row for blasphemy and recently issued fatwah to kill Aisha Yesufu.

You are f00l, a big d0mmy one. Get lost!

Bloody tribalist
the guy u are quoting is a Muslim he's just disguising

2 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by MJluv(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

Yes I do, I really hate nairaland Igbo/ipob.

I have no reason to hate Igbo in reality, in fact I started hating Igbo since I joined nairaland. maybe the ones here in south west are different from you people.

My girlfriend is Igbo and she's one of the best thing that happen to me. But the way you people attack anyone that doesn't agree with you politically and religiously is really disgusting to me.
It is very obvious by your posts in this discussion that your hate for the Igbos is all consuming.

A Muslim man in France killed and beheaded a teacher in cold-blood, the French president denounced the appalling act and the religion behind it. You and your Islamic brothers do not see it inhuman, the act of killing somebody in cold-blood. But you think it intolerant of others for speaking up against that act and all forms of religious fanaticism.

Wow! This is simply fantastic! You're unbelievable.

11 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by robinzaga(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

It's either you're not a Christian, coz no Sane Christian can be this hateful or You must be from the east, the most intolerant and hateful set of Christians in Nigeria.

And there goes your own intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You should have started that like a week ago. Boycott anything and everything french. Tell all your brothers in france to relocate to saudiarabia.
Islam isn't religion of one nation but for all mankind. We don't care who Saudi is or what they do!

3 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
capatainrambo:
france is not a muslim country .

Muslim should stay in thier sharia enclaves and stop migrating to france
The world we live isn't like Nigeria where people always build wall between them instead of building bridges. Other religious groups rush to Muslims world and vice versa.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
capatainrambo:

The world we live isn't like Nigeria where people always build wall between themselves instead of building bridges. Other religious groups rush to Muslims world and vice versa.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
capatainrambo:

The world we live isn't like Nigeria where people always build wall between themselves instead of building bridges. Other religious groups rush to Muslims world and vice versa. Civilization is above your way of reasoning.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by pstneme(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:
As a Christian I'm ashamed of your post.

It's either you're not a Christian, coz no Sane Christian can be this hateful or You must be from the east, the most intolerant and hateful set of Christians in Nigeria.

We're praying all day and night for the north to stop their religious extremism. You're here throwing shades. What if they join the boycotting, will you commit suicide??

Are we not all complaining about CAMMA, or you think if there's anything we can do to prevent the government from subjecting the house of God to CAMMA we won't do it?.

If something is affecting their faith, let them stand up against it peacefully. We will do the same if anything affect ours too.

You're part of the people that are giving Christianity bad name.

Did you say re a Christian and you sound this vindictive, calling Eastern Christians hateful. Go and remove the log of wood in your eyes first.

5 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by pstneme(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

I have no reason to hate Igbo in reality, in fact I started hating Igbo since I joined nairaland. maybe the ones here in south west are different from you people.

My girlfriend is Igbo and she's one of the best thing that happen to me. But the way you people attack anyone that doesn't agree with you politically and religiously is really disgusting to me.

I put it to you, you are not a Christian, you are bitter. You need cure

4 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by ehinmowo: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Coronabirus:
We're already alerted about the situation and many will comply. The issue is the call for boycott isn't religious but an action taken to warn Macron on his conducts toward Muslims!

Imagine the nonsense this one is saying. Dies Macron go to Iraq to disrupt Islamic affairs? Una want Sharia yet una go dey migrate to liberal society.

5 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Ikennamurphy: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Difrent:

NO they wont stop migrating there, France and other european nations built their nations on the bloody sweat of their colonies,,,,,they didnt stay in their countries to do that,,,,,,,they looted and plundered the resources of those colonies to build their countries, they deliberately impoverished these colonies and they think they can enjoy the wealth in peace? NO WAY...... France's policy of assimilation is making things worse for them
Lol.. I'm a Christian but the colonial people aren't saints.. They colonised people Irrespective of religion, cause chaos and milk their natural resources thinking they will enjoy it in peace.. No way

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Ikennamurphy: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

We're praying all day and night for the north to stop their religious extremism. You're here throwing shades. What if they join the boycotting, will you commit suicide??

Are we not all complaining about CAMMA, or you think if there's anything we can do to prevent the government from subjecting the house of God to CAMMA we won't do it?.

If something is affecting their faith, let them stand up against it peacefully. We will do the same if anything affect ours too.

@emboldened you're no different from whom you're admonishing, you both are different sides of the same coin.. That's all.. You're as hateful and intolerant as him to label a group as hateful without even knowing where he comes from
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Ikennamurphy: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

Then Stfu.. If you hate igbos then u deserve no conscience to talk against op bc you're worst than him
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by donmalcolm21(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

Oga you gave yourself away as a dirty bigot. You can hate your igbo gf for all we care but you are an idiot for hating a tribe

2 Likes

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Coronabirus:
Islam isn't religion of one nation but for all mankind. We don't care who Saudi is or what they do!

Get lost. But you care what fulani sokoto sultana is and you worship the sultan, in name of one brotherhood. Sultan worship saudiarabia. Saudiarabia in turn worship USA.

Abeg dont annoy me. Just carry yourself go jeje

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

If i know that girl right now i spit in her face for mingling with a spyrogyrating freak like you. Of all fine yoruba boys out there to mingle this Igbo girl chose a bloody ewedu guzzler like you. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Friend22(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
capatainrambo:

Like your brothers in the north stayed in their village hut?
Talk something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by capatainrambo: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Friend22:

Like your brothers in the north stayed in their village hut?
Talk something else
pained head slammer get lost
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Friend22(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2020
capatainrambo:
pained head slammer get lost

Lol.
Dummy Johnny!.
Pork gobbler, go hit your head on a nuclear reactor!

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Kingsam20: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2020
How I wish that they will vex comot France let me go and take over there work, job and office. Bunch of illiterate boycottin what they cannot produce.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Kingsam20: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Coronabirus:
We're already alerted about the situation and many will comply. The issue is the call for boycott isn't religious but an action taken to warn Macron on his conducts toward Muslims!
See madness
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Kingsam20: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2020
ABCthings:
Does France has indigenous Muslim Or they are immigrants?
They are immigrants
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Kingsam20: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
kilonshele101:

Stop hiding yourself, you're not a Christian
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost. But you care what fulani sokoto sultana is and you worship the sultan, in name of one brotherhood. Sultan worship saudiarabia. Saudiarabia in turn worship USA.

Abeg dont annoy me. Just carry yourself go jeje
If u don't know pls don't act. The relationship between Saudi and US doesn't concern us, I think is healthier than ur relationship with God. Muslim don't worship begotten human being who shit, piss or intermediary with God. we worship God the almighty. HE who created Adam, David, Noah, Moses and Jesus.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2020
ehinmowo:

Imagine the nonsense this one is saying. Dies Macron go to Iraq to disrupt Islamic affairs? Una want Sharia yet una go dey migrate to liberal society.
This Sharia issue will give u HBP. Sharia simply meanslegal justice system. Your religion has little guidance to the way of life of people and jurisdiction provision but Islam has enough guidance and laws to regulate, make laws and judgement that's why we have legal system. You're always ranting nonsense abt the constitution that is full of contradictions. You don't have laws that's why u use Customary courts. There is no customary court in Muslim dominated states. Children of hate & Jealousy.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
ehinmowo:

This Sharia issue will give u HBP. Sharia simply means legal justice system. Your religion has little or no guidance to the way of life of people and jurisdiction provision but Islam has enough guidance and laws to regulate, make laws and judgement that's why we have legal system. You're always ranting nonsense abt the constitution that is full of contradictions. You don't have laws that's why u use Customary courts. There is no customary court in Muslim dominated states. Children of hate & Jealousy.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2020
ehinmowo:

This Sharia issue will give u HBP. Sharia simply means legal justice system. Your religion has little or no guidance to the way of life of people and jurisdiction provision but Islam has enough guidance and laws to regulate, make laws and judgement that's why we have legal system. You're always ranting nonsense abt the constitution of FRN that is full of contradictions. You don't have laws that's why u use Customary courts. There is no customary court in Muslim dominated states. Children of hate & Jealousy.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by capatainrambo: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Friend22:

Lol.
Dummy Johnny!.
Pork gobbler, go hit your head on a nuclear reactor!
lol sane people eat pork. Even in the west yiu lots want to go.

Better start thinking of Somalia yemen iran Afghanistan where yiu have muslims and re ruled by the devilish koran
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Friend22(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2020
capatainrambo:
lol sane people eat pork. Even in the west yiu lots want to go.

Better start thinking of Somalia yemen iran Afghanistan where yiu have muslims and re ruled by the devilish koran

He has ran out of words like a sobering drunkard.
Ekwensu like you.

Pork alone has so many diseases,that's why people like you who eat them behave exactly like them.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by capatainrambo: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Friend22:

He has ran out of words like a sobering drunkard.
Ekwensu like you.

Pork alone has so many diseases,thbat's why people like you who eat them behave exactly like them.
it does have more diseases than beef. But muslim cows re inside beef from dawn till dusk.

Terrorist head slammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna / 65% Of Containers Berthing In Nigeria End Up In Southeast – NIWA / Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.