Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading (5468 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by ehinmowo: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Coronabirus:
This Sharia issue will give u HBP. Sharia simply means legal justice system. Your religion has little or no guidance to the way of life of people and jurisdiction provision but Islam has enough guidance and laws to regulate, make laws and judgement that's why we have legal system. You're always ranting nonsense abt the constitution of FRN that is full of contradictions. You don't have laws that's why u use Customary courts. There is no customary court in Muslim dominated states. Children of hate & Jealousy.

You are naive.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by moh1(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Im surprised arewa has not joined to boycott French products. Can they even tell what is French and what is not?

Why has arewa not joined Arab Emirates to boycott France, I thought Islam is one brotherhood.

Where is muric Professor to demand one brotherhood amongst muslims?

Awon hooligans

this is not what should be allow to trend on this PLATFORM, this is not good for a country like Nigeria. pls admin take notice.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by thatsleepboy1: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2020
but what macron said is the TRUTH. They should accept it and work towards it.

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by wickyyolo: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Coronabirus:
We're already alerted about the situation and many will comply. The issue is the call for boycott isn't religious but an action taken to warn Macron on his conducts toward Muslims!

All terrorists are Muslims why are they angry when he spoke the truth ?
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
moh1:

this is not what should be allow to trend on this PLATFORM, this is not good for a country like Nigeria. pls admin take notice.

Get lost!

If its Emeka's beer parlor been smashed by hisbah you people will find all ways to trend it on nairaland, on twitter, on facebook, on ig.

Trend your boycott of france let's see.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Coronabirus:
If u don't know pls don't act. The relationship between Saudi and US doesn't concern us, I think is healthier than ur relationship with God. Muslim don't worship begotten human being who shit, piss or intermediary with God. we worship God the almighty. HE who created Adam, David, Noah, Moses and Jesus.

You dont worship humans yet you cant do anything for yourself until commanded by sultan. You say you are not arewa, so is sultan your king? If your Oba say something and sultan say opposite you will do what sultan say and ignore your oba. True or false? grin
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You dont worship humans yet you cant do anything for yourself until commanded by sultan. You say you are not arewa, so is sultan your king? If your Oba say something and sultan say opposite you will do what sultan say and ignore your oba. True or false? grin
Another ignorance! Sultan is the leader of all Nigerian Muslims. He doesn't say it on personal wishes or interest but there is unified umbrella of all Muslims in Nigeria, Nigeria Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs and he's its Chairman. The decision of the council is what he always say!
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Blackmiserable(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Coronabirus:
If u don't know pls don't act. The relationship between Saudi and US doesn't concern us, I think is healthier than ur relationship with God. Muslim don't worship begotten human being who shit, piss or intermediary with God. we worship God the almighty. HE who created Adam, David, Noah, Moses and Jesus.

Who thoroughly informed and educated you about this God whom you worship
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Coronabirus:
Another ignorance! Sultan is the leader of all Nigerian Muslims. He doesn't say it on personal wishes or interest but there is unified umbrella of all Muslims in Nigeria, Nigeria Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs and he's its Chairman. The decision of the council is what he always say!

Is he the only muslim in Nigeria? Why is that chairman position not rotated to different ethnics that practice Islam?

You are ignorant, but worse you are a slave. Even worse than that, your captivity under sokoto is permanent, irreversible and your enslavement is non-negotiable.

Why cant Yoruba head all muslims in Nigeria, or Kanuri? Why fulani is your permanent head? I thought yoruba got islam ahead of fulani.

Bloody slave. Watch yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by jude79(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
They are not serious, they should stop using Emirates airlines, since Emirates uses Airbus produced by Europeans and assembled in France.

1 Like

Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
jude79:
They are not serious, they should stop using Emirates airlines, since Emirates uses Airbus produced by Europeans and assembled in France.
Exactly. They must boycot airbus planes. Infact any airline using airbus plane must be boycoted.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by thundafire: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Useless religion yet the didn't protest the killing of the Teacher.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Is he the only muslim in Nigeria? Why is that chairman position not rotated to different ethnics that practice Islam?

You are ignorant, but worse you are a slave. Even worse than that, your captivity under sokoto is permanent, irreversible and your enslavement is non-negotiable.

Why cant Yoruba head all muslims in Nigeria, or Kanuri? Why fulani is your permanent head? I thought yoruba got islam ahead of fulani.

Bloody slave. Watch yourself o.
Religion isn't politics but if u answer me why there was never Pope from Africa then I'll answer your question!
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Who thoroughly informed and educated you about this God whom you worship
The sunrise and sunset, life and death, many miracles of life confirm to me that there is supreme being. I found perfect knowledge of the supreme being and reason to believe in God the almighty!
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Coronabirus:
Religion isn't politics but if u answer me why there was never Pope from Africa then I'll answer your question!
Afonja, a slave of sokoto spotted.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by IJOBA2: 1:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Coronabirus:
The world we live isn't like Nigeria where people always build wall between themselves instead of building bridges. Other religious groups rush to Muslims world and vice versa. Civilization is above your way of reasoning.
MAIGIDA WHAT IS CORONABIRUS grin
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by eagleu: 2:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Yobabad:
,. The are immigrants just like Yoruba Muslims

They very much want to be Arabs at all cost!
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Midas01: 4:09am On Oct 29, 2020
I swear Marie Le Pen...that woman na war, she's the battle herself.
History555:
They are lucky macron is president not the other woman. Dem for hear am
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Midas01: 4:10am On Oct 29, 2020
You Muslims don't like French laws but won't stop migrating there..as always.
Difrent:

NO they wont stop migrating there, France and other european nations built their nations on the bloody sweat of their colonies,,,,,they didnt stay in their countries to do that,,,,,,,they looted and plundered the resources of those colonies to build their countries, they deliberately impoverished these colonies and they think they can enjoy the wealth in peace? NO WAY...... France's policy of assimilation is making things worse for them
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Midas01: 4:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Look at this idiot, you're telling people to mind their business and not speak on behalf of the innocent people who're about to be killed in kano for blasphemy.

Why didn't you tell muslims to mind their business and not masturbate over what macron said?

Is France a muslim country? No, so Macron has every right to do and say everything he wants in his country, and Muslims should mind their business or relocate to their shitholes.

Learn to take your own advice.
kilonshele101:

It's just so disturbing and disgusting the way you eastern Christians don't always mind your business.

Is Aisha yesufu a Christian? They threatened her, she gave them the best reply ever. Did she tell you people that she doesn't like her religion? Is she not a Muslim too?

Those on northern Sharia death sentence , are they Christians ? Does anyone tell you they don't like their religion?

You guys mastvrbate on any issue relating to Islam, how can someone be this hateful??

We have two hateful religious extremist in Nigeria, the north and the east.

You people are the one making noise the most that the northern Muslims are harming Christians yet you eastern Christians won't let them rest online.

On Sundays, we educate ourselves on Christian nairaland threads peacefully but I'm always ashamed of people like you when you flood Islamic threads on Fridays with your disgusting hateful comments despite putting means to prevent you people from vomiting your trash in their threads.

In as much as I'm a Christian, I can't help myself but to dislike you people the more.

You can continue.. Ode
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Difrent: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Midas01:
You Muslims don't like French laws but won't stop migrating there..as always.
The french are Christians but enslaved and Colonized the muslims, invaded their countries, looted their resources and made their countries poor, why didnt they stay in europe to acheive all these? they cant deny anyone from their former colonies the right to come to france
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by cocolacec(m): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2020
capatainrambo:
france is not a muslim country .

Muslim should stay in thier sharia enclaves and stop migrating to france

If France didnot colonize muslims,muslims will not know they existed.The muslims fought for france during the 2nd world war,they were celebrated and encouraged to move to france.
I hope former British colonies can boycott British products for creation slave plantations(country) in Africa.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Onlinesmart: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2020
capatainrambo:
france is not a muslim country .

Muslim should stay in thier sharia enclaves and stop migrating to france
Middle East that your fellow okoros take drugs to is a predominant Muslim region. Perhaps you should remove the specks from your eyes first. Wetin concern a flat-skull with what's happening in France?
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by capatainrambo: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Middle East that your fellow okoros take drugs to is a predominant Muslim region. Perhaps you should remove the specks from your eyes first. Wetin concern a flat-skull with what's happening in France?
my comments re infuriating towards terrorists. So I understand your pain but I dont give a fúck
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Coronabirus:

Why did you skipped Muhammad in the list..

From all indications, muslims worship Muhammad saw that's why they kill and behaed humans for his sake..
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Coronabirus:

The current Pope is the first Latin America Pope.. So one day it will get to Africa. The point he is making is that the Chairmanship of Nigeria council of Muslims should be rotated. It should not be docile in the sokoto Caliphate..

Do things by merit. So you mean to tell us that if something happens to the current Sultan and a younger person who has little knowledge and experience about Islam is made the sultan he will inherit the chairmanship and lead many Muslim professors and scholars..?
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by chrisxxx(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
kilonshele101:
As a Christian I'm ashamed of your post.

It's either you're not a Christian, coz no Sane Christian can be this hateful or You must be from the east, the most intolerant and hateful set of Christians in Nigeria.

We're praying all day and night for the north to stop their religious extremism. You're here throwing shades. What if they join the boycotting, will you commit suicide??

Are we not all complaining about CAMMA, or you think if there's anything we can do to prevent the government from subjecting the house of God to CAMMA we won't do it?.

If something is affecting their faith, let them stand up against it peacefully. We will do the same if anything affect ours too.

You're part of the people that are giving Christianity bad name.
Stop this your hypocritical holier than pope attitude.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

The current Pope is the first Latin America Pope.. So one day it will get to Africa. The point he is making is that the Chairmanship of Nigeria council of Muslims should be rotated. It should not be docile in the sokoto Caliphate..

Do things by merit. So you mean to tell us that if something happens to the current Sultan and a younger person who has little knowledge and experience about Islam is made the sultan he will inherit the chairmanship and lead many Muslim professors and scholars..?
The process of choosing is clear and only knowledgeable are chosen. I think Nigerian was once acting Pope after the death of the former before new was elected. Kingship is different from politics in which rotàtion is allowed for consensus. Why Oba, Igwe, emir are not rotated among community members?
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

From all indications, muslims worship Muhammad saw that's why they kill and behaed humans for his sake..
He who worship Muhammad is idiot and non Muslim and he strictly warn against the practice.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

He who worship Muhammad is idiot and his belief is unacceptable in Islam, Muhammad (S.A.W) strictly warn Muslims against worshipping him.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Afonja, a slave of sokoto spotted.
Hmmm....ur statements are always incoherent with reality.
Re: Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Coronabirus:
The process of choosing is clear and only knowledgeable are chosen. I think Nigerian was once acting Pope after the death of the former before new was elected. Kingship is different from politics in which rotàtion is allowed for consensus. Why Oba, Igwe, emir are not rotated among community members?

The Igwe of my community is rotated among the 5 villages that made up my community..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satire: Easterners Leaving The North / Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo / Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Meets, Followers Excited - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.