Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos (62273 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Egalite: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
From parking foodstuff as palliative, some people went beyond and park properties, including government sign post. LOL..�

See some funny palliative photos below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12572681_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin.. When them begin loot coffins, I go take them seriously.

For now, business as usual..

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Egalite: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Some Funny palliative photos�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Madibah(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Jalingo and tractor gat me laughing
LMAO cheesy cheesy

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by TecM0: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

It's shameful this Pictures would make it outside the shores, and many foreigners would reinstate it that all Nigerians are criminals

Expect actions in Ghana, SouthAfrica, US and UK

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
I totally support them all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Righteousness89(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin
What do these Brothers wanna do with Jalingo and Ekiti House of Assembly sign posts and Boards?

Seems the Ekiti brother wants to bring Ekiti assembly Sitting to his house.. grin grin

These Pallatives operation reminds me of what happened btw Israel and Syria after the Declaration of Prophet Elisha in 2kings 7:1-22

Only that our Brothers and Sisters Here Removed and carried more than what the Isrealites did to the Syrains..
grin grin

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by darfay: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
What are these idiots stealing home appliances for?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by darfay: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:
It's shameful this Pictures would make it outside the shores, and many foreigners would reinstate it that all Nigerians are criminals

Aren't most Nigerians criminals? From the political class to the masses above!!!

What the masses do not yet have is the opportunity

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by blowjob: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by TecM0: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
darfay:

Aren't Nigerians criminals? From political class to the masses above!!!

What the masses do not yet have is the opportunity

Nigerians are not criminals, some Nigerians are not all, many Nigerians have conscience and discipline

It's a shame that most times it's the bad eggs that get to always represent us and get media attention

I have never looted since the end SARS started, you have never looted too, but should we enter a British or US embassy for Visa interview they would profile us and ask questions

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by backnbeta(f): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

Nigerians are not criminals, some Nigerians are not all, many Nigerians have conscience and discipline

It's a shame that most times it's the bad eggs that get to always represent us and get media attention

I have never looted since the end SARS started, you have never looted too, but should we enter a British or US embassy for Visa interview they would profile us and ask questions
You're worried they'll ask if you're a 'looter'? Don't worry, they won't ask you, they'll just treat you like one as usual...they don't treat our polithiefcians any better though, they are only being diplomatic with them undecided

18 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by GarbaAudu: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Jos, Plateau State. grin grin grin
These photos look like a grasshopper plague on a lush farmland.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by TecM0: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
backnbeta:

You're worried they'll ask if you're a 'looter'? Don't worry, they won't ask you, they'll just treat you like one as usual...they don't treat our polithiefcians any better though, they are only being diplomatic with them undecided

Lol. You know them too well... Politicians have the blue passport and we don't so all this is being tabled on innocent Nigerian business people

and our people won't atleast hide our shame and not make it viral

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lord have mercy, that picture of Jos looting is out of this world ! Safe to assume that Corona virus social distancing is the furthest thing from the minds of all these very determined Xmas shoppers.

I haven't seen such a big crowd since Manchester City played Man United, or since Pastor Adejale promised his lemmings free cash. Wonderment. Odikwa serious

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.

Na condition, make crayfish bend.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by XYZ123: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin very funny

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2020

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by mytime24(f): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
palliative palava
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Egalite: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unbelievable!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
GarbaAudu:
Jos, Plateau State. grin grin grin
These photos look like a grasshopper plague on a lush farmland.

Yes indeed, Young Grasshopper, you have spoken true words ha ha ha ha. Now, back to our GongFu lessons. Wax on, wax off.

5 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Godfullsam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

The world already know that all Nigerians are criminal.

In Buhari's first tenure in office, he went to the US and announced that all Nigerians are corrupt.

This pictures will not potray anything new to the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Godfullsam(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

How are you sure he has never looted before?

Speak for yourself Mr man

4 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Karleb(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
gringringrin
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Liposure: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
I swear nigerians are the funniest set of people on earth. Look at what they ve subjected themselves to in the name of looting. I can't help but lol

11 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by DaInferno(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
the bed and AC dudes cracked me up for real; laughed till i fell off my chair!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Hisduchess(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
ilozumba21981:
Jalingo and tractor gat me laughingLMAO

That one completely off me eziokwu grin

6 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Samfloxin(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is robbery and it is not good.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.