Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Can't Breathe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Breathe (669 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Breathe by Warlord2014(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Guys, babes, abeg Make we dey use style they bath...say you don't have money is not a reason for you not to have a proper bath.
In a bus right now, but i can't breathe fine because of someone's bad body odour.
Re: I Can't Breathe by dorin27(f): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
cheesy grin sorry...try manage till you reach your bus-stop

1 Like

Re: I Can't Breathe by parkervero(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nigeria buslivematter BLM
Re: I Can't Breathe by Freelane33(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
And make we Dey use style brush our tongues too while brushing the so called teeth cheesy grin .
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Breathe by Warlord2014(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
dorin27:
cheesy grin sorry...try manage till you reach your bus-stop
Na the only option ooo...i almost gave the guy personal hygiene tips, if not that he was sitting at my right end, and a lady was in between.
Re: I Can't Breathe by Warlord2014(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Freelane33:
And make we Dey use style brush our tongues too while brushing the so called teeth cheesy grin .
Thanks
Honestly bro... Very key point.
Re: I Can't Breathe by dorin27(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Warlord2014:

Na the only option ooo...i almost gave the guy personal hygiene tips, if not that he was sitting at my right end, and a lady was in between.
you mean even with the lady sitting in between you two, you could still perceive the body odour? Haba!!
Re: I Can't Breathe by Warlord2014(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
dorin27:
you mean even with the lady sitting in between you two, you could still perceive the body odour? Haba!!
grin grin grin... The lady's presence was not enough oo, even her perf no help mata.
Re: I Can't Breathe by Mandela27: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Warlord2014:
grin grin grin... The lady's presence was not enough oo, even her perf no help mata.
Maybe na the babe dey smell and u dy accuse the poor innocent boy
Re: I Can't Breathe by dorin27(f): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Warlord2014:

grin I can imagine
Re: I Can't Breathe by Sheina(f): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Warlord2014:
Guys, babes, abeg Make we dey use style they bath...say you don't have money is not a reason for you not to have a proper bath.
In a bus right now, but i can't breathe fine because of someone's bad body odour.
Next time always sit close to the window,or have a scented cream or Perf inside your Bag so you can just put small in your Handkerchief and inhale the scent
Re: I Can't Breathe by Pancakeey(f): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Check yourself maybe you’re the smelly one grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Breathe by Warlord2014(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sheina:

Next time always sit close to the window,or have a scented cream or Perf inside your Bag so you can just put small in your Handkerchief and inhale the scent
This is wisdom...thank you so much.
Re: I Can't Breathe by Warlord2014(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mandela27:
Maybe na the babe dey smell and u dy accuse the poor innocent boy
It is not the lady beside me...the nose can track down the source of any smell.
I started perceiving the bad smell the moment the guy boarded
Re: I Can't Breathe by Sheina(f): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Warlord2014:

This is wisdom...thank you so much.
Awwwn thanks
Re: I Can't Breathe by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Op we go gather buy our own car grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Say No To Chemicals, This Will Make Your B**bs & B*tt Bigger Naturally / Don't Marry These Men, It Ends In Pain Always / Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.