Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) (51166 Views)

I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
So, it's the day 3 of the Lagos state imposed Curfew which has been relaxed so that things will go back to normal and I used that opportunity to take a drive around some parts of Lagos to see how things are in those parts. I particular drove from Agidingbi through Ogba all the way to Agege.

See the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnKZl9dlFZo

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Meanwhile, see what the Lekki Toll Gate used to look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDy3yQZoklA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2020

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
how much is fuel now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
X
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by 2special(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
you avoided Agunda, Area G and Ogba bus stop abi

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
2special:
you avoided Agunda, Area G and Ogba bus stop abi
My bad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice job!
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by thesicilian: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
According to your pictures (didn't watch the video), everything is fine with Lagos.

But I must commend your camera quality though, it's top notch.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Moferere: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Noted
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
thesicilian:
According to your pictures (didn't watch the video), everything is fine with Lagos.

But I must commend your camera quality though, it's top notch.
Thank You.

9 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Flexherbal:
Nice job!
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by chuk65276: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
According to your pictures (didn't watch the video), everything is fine with Lagos. But I must commend your camera quality though, it's top notch.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Cashsteady(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wow not living in Lagos tho but i most say Lagos is beautiful wish the state government can make all Lagos roads like this.. but I thought agege was a slum

7 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lalasticlala .
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by hedonister: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cashsteady:
Wow not living in Lagos tho but i most say Lagos is beautiful wish the state government can make all Lagos roads like this.. but I thought agege was a slum
Agege has some okay areas too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
hedonister:
So, it's the day 3 of the Lagos state imposed Curfew which has been relaxed so that things will go back to normal and I used that opportunity to take a drive around some parts of Lagos to see how things are in those parts. I particular drove from Agidingbi through Ogba all the way to Agege.

See the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnKZl9dlFZo

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

There is nothing too see here
You didn't show us the ruins and perhaps the rebuilding process.

These are just normal streets pictures, u can't even tell if there were unrests here.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Earlystar698(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Still drive around sambisa forest we wan see changes cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by html14java(f): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nice. Thanks for the update.

Meanwhile, watch this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwQVnKXERbw

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Ubykcee(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
You did a good job
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by deepwater(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
baba go try ORILE go-slow first
or else u never DROVE around lagos yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
from your pictures, I guess Lagos is doing fine

I was expecting to see burnt cars, shattered glasses and the likes

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by IdontGivAfuck: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
But why?
undecided
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by humilitypays(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
angry angry
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
A lot changed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by HAPPINESSSS(f): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
OK,

EVERYTHING IS GETTING BACK TO NORMAL

I THANK GOD FOR GOOD LIFE.
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
good one.
he should have drove to Ikorodu nah
Re: #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
THIS WAS HW THE GOVERNMENT OF BIHARI HIRED HIS SLAVES TO DISRUPT THE PEACEFUL PROTEST

https://www.more.buzz/s/blCybAL9wy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uganda Unveils The 5th Longest Suspension Bridge In Africa (PHOTOS) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Bus Tumbles (PHOTOS) / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.