Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun (29437 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by ddeola: 2:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Even if na 1, imagine say na your pikin. Why are aour politicians so wicked?

E for b una pikin nau. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Kdon2: 5:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/27/lekki-shootings-death-toll-not-more-than-two-gov-abiodun/

And this one dey form man of God. All liars shall surely perish somehow!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by akdjr(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Didn't you heard that it will take Lagos State 1trillion to rebuild what has been destroyed in Lagos abi u don't know that that will also rebuild the dead?
vanbonattel:
Even if it's just one person, can you replace the person?

The whole soldiers should be arrested and paraded through the streets of Lagos like common criminals.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is not about what I or you believe, it's about facts.

You and your kind can not force people to swallow your evil wishing insanity, if you have dead bodies buried or hidden somewhere, show us or stop blabbing all over the place.

If you don't have facts or anything to backup your allegations with, just keep quiet.

In fact, why are you people so crazy mad and upset that we don't have dead bodies all over the place?

Why is good news to normal human beings bad news to you dark minded and death wishing people?

Did you remember that, the army took some of thier bodies? Forget it the videos I watch is enough to condemn thier figure. Is not that I like hearing bad news but you see in Nigeria, the lives of people can be use as remuneration for money. Do you believe government do post the actual death figures? It's just similar to bokoharam, they will never tell you the actual figure. If it's another news I could believe but if its this news I will never believe!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by lexander(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Do we alrt have a new governor in Lagos?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Btruth: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
onecoder:

I learnt he doesn't have a child anymore
His son was dj olu that died.
Oh! Are you serious?

What a pity?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Olabamiji509: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2020
That man no fit to be address as his excellency.instead to wait for im turn for obas in the state.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Job2004: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2020
Are u the the spoke person for the Lagos state government?
You have bad roads to fix in Ogun state, shut up and get to work
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Olabamiji509: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2020
That man no worth to be address as excellency.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by econome(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad
NGpatriot:

See ipob mentality and analogy.

W have proof and evidence of looting and and destroyed houses, businesses, police stations, toll gate, TV station, newspaper building, BRT buses and so on, they are there for the whole world to see, but we ca noot see all the dead bodies you fake news Igbos keep blabbing about so there's a difference.

Why you death loving people are so desperate to see dead bodies beats the hell out of me. Why? What's in it for you?

Funny you..... I see how myopic minded u are. For your information, don't tag me an IPOB cos I am not an advocate of biafra. I am just an advocate of changing bad government in respective of who the person might be and I call for transparency. I am just saying that Gov. Abiodun shouldn't have made such statement but should have sympathize with the bereaved not coverings things up. I won't insult you cos I don't see the need. I just wish you keep quiet and have a reflection of what happened cos it could have actually happened to any of your family members.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by elganzar(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
godfatherx:

Am i? Mention 1km of road in Ogun State without portholes.

Iyana mortuary to moore junction
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by godfatherx: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
elganzar:

Iyana mortuary to moore junction

Drive on that road, just after Lantoro roundabout, there's a porthole there, just after the car dealership, before the gas station
Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by elganzar(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
godfatherx:

Drive on that road, just after Lantoro roundabout, there's a porthole there, just after the car dealership, before the gas station

grin yeahhh

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun by oyatz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What's a charade facts! undecided

From the above, the news seems charade than true to me. I disagree they went to every hospital or morgue to verified. Welcome to Nigeria where people are paid welfare fee and they will do ¼ of the money given to them. There's high possibility he send few lazy and selfish convour to check few hospital if truly they went to check.

Certainity is lack in this news, that's why he's using these words "I don't think".

I want you to speak with certainty and state precisely how many people died in the #Lekkishooting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.