Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

[Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation (891 Views)

Photo Editing And Manipulation / Photoshop retouching and manipulation by timmyedit(pictures) / Picsart Photo Manipulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
In this tutorial I will be teaching on how to change a colored human photo to a black shaped photo. This type of images can be seen in most Book Covers etc.

I am Coming

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
The video is already available on YouTube for those that may want to watch it, via:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGK35gFib9Y Please support my ministry by subscribing! Thanks.

Okay, we move!

You need to be aware of how to cut images to flow with tutorial because that is the fist step.

First Step: You need to Cut out the image, the shape of the person (Your main focus area)

Second Step: Launch your PicsArt Application on your android smartphone and locate the already cutted image and touch it.

It will load you into an environment similar to the one on the picture below, then click on tools

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
After clicking on tools, it will bring out a window (Don't mind me) that contains different sub-tools, of which Curves will be there.

Then, Click on Curves

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Curves will bring out a graph like display for you with a line of 45° in it.. You touch the Tip of the degree line which is in a circle form and drag it down to an angle of 0°

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Then select the symbol of good at the top screen.

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
But you will notice that the picture doesn't have any background color, well it us supposed to have a white colored. Let us fix it, shall we?

Okay,

1. Slide left on the menu below till you locate Draw

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
The Draw section is an environment similar to the one in the image below. Then you touch the icon that looks like a stack of three loaves of bread, I actually call it the Layer icon.

After touching the layer icon a small window will come up on your screen then you touch the icon that looks like a Jug of water dropping down a mole. I actually call that icon the Fill icon.

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
The fill icon can let you to fill a color to the background of an image. The fill icon will pop up a window of colours.

Select or touch white color, then you tick the good sign or icon on the top part of your screen.

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by donxy: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
The background has become white, but it is not visible along with the Black image, just white.

To merge them, you either select merge or you move the white layer below the black image layer. I go with the Later.

To move the white layer below the dark image, you touch the image as though you want to highlight it then you move it downwards.

After that you will notice the image has been merged. Then you touch the good symbol up till you see Save to Gallery

Thanks, please don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube.

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by Osavuoma(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thank u so much

1 Like

Re: [Tutorail] Android PicsArt Photo Trick and Manipulation by hoilakes(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thanks for sharing... one would need a good smartphone to be able to edit professionally with this pcs art... i did a cartoon recently with my camon 15... the sensor of the screen is very dope and the last pixels when I zoomed it to trace are very sharp...

(1) (Reply)

Dope ARTWORK: Pencil Portrait Drawing / ANY 3D Animator In Abuja / A Professional Graphics Designer In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.