Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142370 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Igwe29(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Promisepikin:

Go to this site https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
Then go to create new account to verify your email

Thank you so much.

But please, how do I know I have successfully created the Jamb profile ?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by trilacos: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Vitamin17:

But your Gmail is valid right?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Promisepikin: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igwe29:

Thank you so much.

But please, how do I know I have successfully created the Jamb profile ?
A mail will be send to your email,then you'll see 'click here to continue your profile creation' then after clicking,it will direct you to the site where you'll provide you personal information
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Igwe29(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Promisepikin:

A mail will be send to your email,then you'll see 'click here to continue your profile creation' then after clicking,it will direct you to the site where you'll provide you personal information

Yeah, I did receive a mail.

But please, is it possible to edit or make a change in my profile details after I have created it?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Promisepikin: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igwe29:

Yeah, I did receive a mail.

But please, is it possible to edit or make a change in my profile details after I have created it?
Yes,but you'll pay for any correction you want to do
And since you've not register for jamb you may create another email to start again
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Igwe29(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Promisepikin:

Yes,but you'll pay for any correction you want to do
And since you've not register for jamb you may create another email to start again

Ok... I have two valid email accounts, I'm going to creat another one.

Thank you very much for your replies, I really appreciate. �
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Clapfield: 6:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Please has anyone been able to pay through Remita? Please how did you do it?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by operAhdam: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Good morning jambite..has jamb registration resume..and has anyone begin and completed the registration process
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by operAhdam: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2021
and what is the procedure/process ?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Lordsagna: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Clapfield:
Please has anyone been able to pay through Remita? Please how did you do it?

I've gone to like 3 bank they're saying it's not available...
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by jUeLiZ: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Rursh:
The JAMB-UTME Literary text "The life changer" by Khadija Abubakar Jalli in PDF for sale at a token price. Call/WhatsApp 08037737245

How much?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Librimz: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Pls am in need of a mathematics group or a person that can help me solve 2 mathematics questions.

Pls, help share as well thanks.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Rursh(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
jUeLiZ:

How much?
. Just N500 naira
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by vhabilyedu: 3:27am On Apr 14, 2021
If you are reading this and you need admission into the university for Bachelor's, Masters or PHD, talk to us at VHABILY EDUCATION. You will get your desired admission into a foreign university either in the USA, UK or Caribbean. Due to the corona virus pandemic, many foreign schools have started online classes. We have options for online study and physical study depending on the university of your choice and interested course.

You do not need JAMB or GMAT for this. Check us out at https://vhabilyedu.com.ng

We are also giving out FREE gifts to our students from one of our Partner Universities.

You can also reach out via WHATSAPP on +234 903 9999 956.

We wish you all the best.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Clapfield: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Lordsagna:

I've gone to like 3 bank they're saying it's not available...
Thanks, we keep trying.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Librimz: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello guys,
I need help in solving any two of these mathematics questions,
please help share as well thanks Soo much
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Librimz: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Librimz:
Hello guys,
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Librimz:
Hello guys,

snap a pictuve of the qustion let me help you.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by X3codedcom: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Are you preparing to take part in this Year JAMB and wondering what subject combination to use?

We have heard a lot of students asking – “What JAMB subject combination should I register in my JAMB?”

We have compiled a full List of JAMB Subject Combinations for all courses for all prospective JAMBites for the upcoming UTME. Note that “Use of English” is compulsory for all. Hence, it is already an automatic part of the subject combinations.

See full list of JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Schools (University, Polytechnics, College etc…) here at:

https://pukforum.com/jamb-subject-combinations-for-all-courses-in-nigerian-schools/ via @PUKFORUM
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Delight2014(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
JAMB Scraps Use Of Email For UTME, Direct Entry
Registration

The PUNCH reports that the Joint Admissions and
Matriculation Board has announced that the use of email
would no longer be required for the processing of registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by kardinalz: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Please am having a challenge creating my profile. Each time I try it kip saying
" your passport obtain from NIN is invalid" pls what will I do..
My sim card is linked with my NIN, so I dnt think going to NIN office will be the issue
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Sammygist: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Here is a link created to guide candidates in successful jamb registration

http://www.sammygist.com.ng/2021/04/jamb-registration-date-released.html
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by wofayouths(m): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2021
ENROL TODAY WITH NIPEM INT'L AND EARN DEGREE(BACHELORS, MASTERS,PGD AND PHD)

NIPEM INTERNATION IS AN INSTITUTE REGISTERED IN NIGERIA WITH INTERNATION PRESENCE AND THEY ARE IN PAERTNERSHIP WITH GOOD FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES THAT ISSUES ABOVE MENTIONED DEGREES. WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ONE OF THE FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES DEGREE WHICH INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF TRAVELLING AND WORKING ABROAD AND YOUR NYSC PROGRAM IS GURANTEED. THEY HAVE CAMPUSES IN LAGOS AND ABUJA. THE ABUJA HAS HOSTEL FACILITIES INCASE YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF FCT. THE SCHOOL FEES DO NOT BREAK THE BANK.

THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS ARE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NIPEM:

1. TRIUNE UNIVERSITY, GLOBAL EXTENTION, USA

2. HIGHSTONE GOBAL UNIVERSITY

3. CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY

4. ST. LOUIS UNIVERSITY

5. AFRICAN UNIVERSITY

6. LIBERAL UNIVERSITY

A SESSION COMMENCES BY MAY 2021. REGISTER NOW AS THE ADMISSION WOULD BE CLOSING ANYTIME SOON. DONT WAIT FOR JAMB!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION

KAYODE EZEKIEL

ABUJA COORDINATOR

W: http://www.nipem.com.ng
TEL./ WATSAPP: +2348057768154
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2021
Good day guys. Please I want to know if it's possible to do jamb change of course after the school's post utme. Please share your thoughts
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Delight2014(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Timisilver777:
Good day guys. Please I want to know if it's possible to do jamb change of course after the school's post utme. Please share your thoughts

Yea you will do change of course but not on jamb portal again buh via the school portal. In normal circumstances in schools, if after releasing their list and you couldn't find your name on the list, you could apply for a change of course to a lower course which is very much possible before the school will release their supplementary or final list.
To summarize, yea you can do change of course after admission via the sch

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Ransack: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
My Airtel sim, is not generating my profile code. What can I do??
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Krak(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pls I need a list of this year's Jamb Literature-In-English books and poems.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by yhemmsy(m): 2:30am On Apr 17, 2021
For now, the National Examination Council (NECO) SSCE registration for 2021 will start from April 2021 and end on 4th May 2021 and the registration will be in two categories.

The first will be for internal or school candidates (candidates currently in school) while the second is for external or private candidates (candidates not in School)
Registration Procedure for internal or school candidates:

If you want to register for the 2021 NECO exam as an internal or school candidates, then the following are the procedures for you to follow:
Contact De Waymaker Tutorial Academy Surulere (35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. 08030673698)

Registration Procedure for External/Private candidates:
NECO Candidates that want to register for the 2021 NECO exam as external or private candidates, should follow are the procedures below to register:

Visit the registration portal @http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations.html?ssce
Click on the screen-option that reads “Go to SSCE External Site”
Enter your Username, and Password
Tap on “Login” to proceed to the registration dashboard
Please, candidates, are advised to follow the proper registration procedure.

It is advisable to register under a school or De Waymaker Tutorial Academy Surulere (35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. 08030673698) if you are not familiar with online registrations.

Candidates are to provide or capture a passport during the registration and do biometric fingerprint thumb-printing.

Fingerprint Verification is very important and candidates who don’t do it will not be allowed to write the exam.

Registration Verification, validation, and NECO offline App
To verify your registration, kindly visit http://www.mynecoexams.com/ssce/ConfirmRegistration.aspx
Enter your school number in the first space and your registration number in the second space.
Tap on “Search” to confirm and verify your registration.
NECO offline App for 2021 registration:

With the help of the NECO Offline App, candidates can register for the exam offline.

But for now, all registration is to be done online registration.

Download the NECO Offline App @ https://support.neco.gov.ng/SSCE-Internal-Offline-App
Is NECO registration still on? Yes!!! interested candidates can still register for the 2021 NECO exam as long as the registration portal is still open for registration.

But kindly know that all registration whether internal or external must be completed before the deadline to avoid invalid and rejected applications.

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Krak(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Krak:
Pls I need a list of this year's Jamb Literature-In-English books and poems.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by qanda: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2021
How to Access FREE UTME Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App

1. Install Q and A App from Playstore
2. Visit the O’Level Section of the App
3. Locate and click on the UTME Category
4. Access your choice material

Free Maths UTME Video tutorials are available on the Video section of the App (SS 3 section)

Remember that Prayer, Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

Get Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by olorunthobby(f): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2021
We are sorry
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable.

Who else is receiving this type of error message while trying to register on Jamb profile page

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.