Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142272 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by obeyamark1: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Join us today and let your UTME story be glorious! Our track record is impeccable, and our services come at the best possible prices.

Decent accommodation is also available for distant students.

Join our WhatsApp forum via https:///KSTsMPP6Nb01LIDOOk5V7u

For other enquiries, contact Dr Mark on WhatsApp via /2348183855099 or call 08183855099

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Maks27: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Join this group for anything jamb related.
From tutorials to tips

https:///Fy0fakaZV3kA1NLFvRgWC1
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Fafesot: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lordsagna:

we just finished our first semester exam in unilag...2021 session will likely to start by the end of this year.
2021/22 abi
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Igwe29(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please, I have registered for JAMB but one of my subjects (which they said was not in line with my desired course) was changed. And I just realized the new subject isn't in my O'level result. What should I do? What is the consequences of this?

Please help a brother.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by money121(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Winners of C.E.O IMRANROOFING (2021 FREE JAMB FORM GIVEAWAY)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Euphrosyne(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
DrBonat:
PLEASE HELP!!
I tried to get the UTME REGISTRATION PIN
I paid #4000 at the bank to generate PIN. I was given a file, in it says the PIN will be delivered shortly via email and sms and it's over 24hours now No PIN yet. I have mailed JAMB severally too....

But one thing I noticed is this the profile code that was sent to me was also the same profile code I was given last year..

Finally gotten the PIN number

Hello good evening, how did you eventually get the pin cos I'm currently facing the same issue

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by pamerlyn: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you have decided to make your business more successful, the first and foremost thing that you need is growing marketing. There are so many options available for all kinds of products, but when it comes to growing your own business, you have a very narrow window of opportunity. All businesses try to market themselves in as large a marketplace as possible, but the competition is so fierce these days that small businesses have to get creative. Here are some ideas to help you get started with growing your marketing and sales. https://gawdo.com/collections/youtube-marketing
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by michazy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good day guys.
Here is an opportunity to score 250 and above in your forthcoming UTME EXAM.

We use this medium to invite you to the platform that offers you all you need from registration, to your exams, post UTME etc....

We make past questions available in video material, hold live tutorials and interactive sessions and a lot more....ALL FOR FREE!!!

Kindly join this Telegram group for more information. https:///3vqMGaW
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by RhuzBhee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
RhuzBhee:
When ever i try to open jamb caps in my profile it keeps saying "you are not eligible to use this service" even after putting the correct year and registration number.

Pls is there anything i can do about it?

Anything i can still do, is there anyone experiencin this?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Solomoncares: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
*SOLOMONCARES NEWS UPDATE*

Going by the information earlier provided by JAMB, the mock examination for 2021 prospective UTME candidates will hold ,May 3
20th, 2021.
_The purpose of the Mock examination is to give candidates an idea of what the actual UTME will look like. Whether or not you are taking the mock exam,_ *we got you covered.*

_Download The SOLOMONCARES E-TESTING CBT APP and Software_ *Reason for this is because of the similar user interface experience you will see during the Mock and Main Examination. You can set your own Mock, Test yourself and see performances also Learn by Topics and many more.*

*Download:*
_Solomoncares Jamb cbt App for Android:_ https:///solomoncaresJAMB-app

Also the *Solomoncares Jamb CBT APP For computers :* http:///solomoncaresJAMB

To know more about the App.
https://solomoncaresedu.com.ng/download-jamb-2021-cbt-practice-app-for-personal-computers-and-andriod-devices/

```Don't be left out```

Inform a loved one today.

SOLOMONCARES

1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DrBonat(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Euphrosyne:

Hello good evening, how did you eventually get the pin cos I'm currently facing the same issue

I sent an email
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DrEmmy01(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please is there any WhatsApp study group that I can join??
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Stephkoko: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
I wanted to study computer engineering at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Anambra but they didn't offer it so I took up computer science instead. Can computer science offer me the same thing as computer engineering
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by vanvick247(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2021
kardinalz:
Please am having a challenge creating my profile. Each time I try it kip saying
" your passport obtain from NIN is invalid" pls what will I do..
My sim card is linked with my NIN, so I dnt think going to NIN office will be the issue

Plz were u able to resolve this issue? If yes, plz how did u do it?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Delight2014(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2021
How long does it take to get the profile code
l sent my NIN to 55019 as a text last night and I got a reply that the code will be sent shortly but up till now I haven't seen any code yet.
pls those that did theirs how long does it take before the code was sent to you.
I need the code before I can get the pin
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Oyindha: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
pls I tried using my number but I'm not getting any information from jamb but after I used my mum phone I got this but the problem now is the name is my mum name
pls guys how do I go about this. thanks
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Stephkoko:
I wanted to study computer engineering at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Anambra but they didn't offer it so I took up computer science instead. Can computer science offer me the same thing as computer engineering
The school offers electronic and computer engineering
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Anybody that studies hard for Jamb can get a high mark and pass post utme. The highest scorer MBBS UI scored Aggregate 83. The highest Electrical and Electronics Engineering scored 80-81 I must have forgotten. Dentistry scored 78. something. MLS scored 76-77. something. Law I think scored over 76. Nursing 76. Pharmacy over 77. A guy in my course had 73 Veterinary Medicine one had 70, I had lower, 67.something grin. Somebody going for physiology got 77. something, he beat Medicine cut off mark.
I myself read hard but not hard enough. Questions were tricky because even the highest 2019/20 was 92 I guess in UI to tell you that this year was trickier.
I am not sure any of us with 65 and above were short of "260". The highest MBBS had 344.
So if you're going for MBBS, Pharmacy, Dentistry with even any course with a high cut off, read hard.
NOTE:
Some courses with higher cut off mark are not readily Entrepreneurial,lucrative or have jobs awaiting them but at bolded study to get approved . Many are lower and have good prospects.
Good luck
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Vitamin17(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
Anybody that studies hard for Jamb can get a high mark and pass post utme. The highest scorer MBBS UI scored Aggregate 83. The highest Electrical and Electronics Engineering scored 80-81 I must have forgotten. Dentistry scored 78. something. MLS scored 76-77. something. Law I think scored over 76. Nursing 76. Pharmacy over 77. A guy in my course had 73 Veterinary Medicine one had 70, I had lower, 67.something grin. Somebody going for physiology got 77. something, he beat Medicine cut off mark.
I myself read hard but not hard enough. Questions were tricky because even the highest 2019/20 was 92 I guess in UI to tell you that this year was trickier.
I am not sure any of us with 65 and above were short of "260". The highest MBBS had 344.
So if you're going for MBBS, Pharmacy, Dentistry with even any course with a high cut off, read hard.
NOTE:
Some courses with higher cut off mark are not readily Entrepreneurial,lucrative or have jobs awaiting them but at bolded study to get approved . Many are lower and have good prospects.
Good luck

shocked
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Footballtroll19: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
How do I login without email because I was told email has been scrapped but I can’t access my profile
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Tohsynetita1: 9:42am On May 01, 2021
THE LIFE CHANGER POSSIBLE QUESTIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaV2vKQhrso
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Tohsynetita1: 9:43am On May 01, 2021
THE LIFE CHANGER POSSIBLE QUESTIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaV2vKQhrso
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Delight2014(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2021
Oyindha:
pls I tried using my number but I'm not getting any information from jamb but after I used my mum phone I got this but the problem now is the name is my mum name
pls guys how do I go about this. thanks
You tried using your number in doing what
Is it in getting your profile code?
or in creating profile
I can't really figure the question well
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Delight2014(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

The two courses look similar but they are two different courses. The little difference I can say here is that in Comp Engr you will be taught of how to repair and install some computer parts but in computer science is just everything about the computer like creating software, programming etc but you won't know how to repair do any electrical work in it.
Computer science is good though as this era now is an era of technology which is growing rapidly
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DrEmmy01(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2021
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by reasonwitme: 2:23pm On May 01, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

is it the same subject combination and pls can one change the course now?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Oyindha: 5:44pm On May 01, 2021
DrBonat:

How can one really contact jamb. I sent email severally no reply yet...

Pls have you been able to contact jamb cos my sis has the same problem
Pls help
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Oyindha: 5:45pm On May 01, 2021
Delight2014:

You tried using your number in doing what
Is it in getting your profile code?
or in creating profile
I can't really figure the question well

Done followed the thread solutions
Thanks
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DrBonat(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2021
Oyindha:

Pls have you been able to contact jamb cos my sis has the same problem
Pls help

Yes sent an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.