Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142412 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Lolabam(f): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bhee2001:

Are you anxious about the upcoming UTME exam? Do you have fears of not scoring high enough?...Do you have challenges with your preparations and not sure of how to go about them?"

*Then this is definitely for you!!!*

Yearly many UTME candidates have the desire to score very high in jamb, most aiming at 300+, however, very few get to achieve this goal, while majority end up performing below or worse still, failing!

Have you ever wondered why? I bet its not because they planned to fail, but likely cause they didn’t go about their preparations the right way!

*And trust me, YOU don't want to be in this category!!*

Click on the link below to join my WhatsApp class and be one of the many JAMB candidates I will be assisting in the upcoming UTME exams. *YOU* will *GAIN* a whole lot from this, all from the comfort of your home. And guess what?... Its *FREE*!!

*YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!!*

https:///FWuELMxOANtBxAgYAK4gVz
Hi, I tried clicking on the link but it's not going.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by cruzydal(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
please how much is jamb, my cousin said its 20k i feel like she wants to extort me
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by NL1960: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
cruzydal:
please how much is jamb, my cousin said its 20k i feel like she wants to extort me

You deserved to be extorted if in this information technology age and if you can make a post on Nairaland, you cannot use google to find out or go to JAMB website to find out and you have not been reading all the information out there about JAMB.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by cruzydal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
NL1960:

You deserved to be extorted if in this information technology age and if you can make a post on Nairaland, you cannot use google to find out or go to JAMB website to find out and you have not been reading all the information out there about JAMB.
u are very stupid , a big fool for that matter , do u think i have that time ? I wrote jamb more than 15 years ago . i dont even know how they do that stuff anymore. once again u are very very stupid , if u cant answer then shift
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by NL1960: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
cruzydal:

u are very stupid , a big fool for that matter , do u think i have that time ? I wrote jamb more than 15 years ago . i dont even know how they do that stuff anymore. once again u are very very stupid , if u cant answer then shift

You could have used the time in posting this to google 'how much is JAMB form'.

Anyway, the cost of JAMB form is 25k. So your cousin is not extorting you. cool

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
angry
NL1960:

You could have used the time in posting this to google 'how much is JAMB form'.

Anyway, the cost of JAMB form is 25k. So your cousin is not extorting you. cool
Liar!!! the cost is #4500 naira only STOP BEING DISHONEST
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by NL1960: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
okpaire2005:
angryLiar!!! the cost is #4500 naira only STOP BEING DISHONEST

If in this Information technology age, somebody who has a phone to browse and post on Nairaland cannot google such an information that is all over the place, it means the person likes to hear dishonest answers. So i was only helping the person. grin

6 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Rursh(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
For your JAMB UTME 2022 Preparation, participate in the ongoing EXPLICIT SCIENCE TUTORIALS.. Distance ain't a barrier. Whatsapp or call Dr.Rursh on 08037737245

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Teambulldozer(m): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2022
CREATE YOUR OWN NFT AND LIST!

- Payoneer account and funds exchange services available
- cryptocurrencies exchange services available
- UDemy courses with certificate available at discount prices.
- giftcards exchange services available
- PayPal exchange services available
- Forex private tutoring sessions ongoing.
- learn how to create your own NFT and get your own minting website for free !!!!

Contact via WhatsApp : +353 8 99 550171
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Remmythe: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2022
The Life changer Summary, 2022 jamb novel full summary.

Summary of chapter 1
-This chapter started out with Ummi eavesdropping on her daughters when she heard them all laughing hysterically from their room.

-Turned out Bint was narrating the ordeal that happened in her school between herself and Mr. Salihu to them, she had earlier answered a question the class teacher asked correctly in French and made the teacher struggle to answer her question in French as well until he sought for the attention of the French mistress from the senior class.

-Omar hurriedly arrived home and broke the news of him getting admitted to study law in the Kongo campus ABU to the family, he had earlier acquired 7credits in his SSCE and scored 230 in JAMB.

-The chapter made it known that the name of Ummi’s community is called lafayette.

Summary of chapter 2
-Ummi made it known to Omar and the other children that the admission means a life changer for Omar and further went on to state the reason why she believed so by narrating her experiences in the university and citing other reasons which are listed below-

The carefree attitude of people on the university campus.
Inability to easily differentiate between lecturers and students as no one wears school uniforms like they do in the secondary schools.
The freedom of dressing and immodest form of dressings in our campuses.
-She then went on to narrate the story of Salma and Talle the quiet one.

Read on from below
https://academiczeal.com/summary-of-the-life-changer-chapter-by-chapter-all-the-9chapters/
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by MARYIAN(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jamb novel Life changer available.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Solomoncares: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2022
As you are aware the Jamb 22 Exam is fast approaching and Solomoncares Team has something great for you while preparing for your exam... Yes kindly read the first slide and every other one

Kindly use the Link to Download the Solomoncares Jamb Cbt App 2022

For Desktop computers
https:///solomoncaresjambcbt2022

For Mobile devices
https:///Solomoncarescbt

You can also search on Google Playstore

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Clinton39(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello I want to study med & surg at uniport wat should I aim for in jamb and post utme
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Lima98(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2022
This thread is open to all aspirants seeking admission to higher institutions across Nigeria.

The AIM
» To prepare our minds & self for the examination coming up around February/March 2021
» To assist each other with the latest JAMB updates.
» To meet fellow aspirants (course and schools)

Undergraduates / Graduates also should help us with the secret they used in taming JAMB difficult questions and how they were able to score high...

WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER

Let's get to know each other, Let's get ready to get our admission letters together...
how I wish I have opportunity to go to school
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ALFADOS(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
is there any extension in closing date of jamb registration?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ALFADOS(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lima98:
how I wish I have opportunity to go to school
you already schooling here now
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Phethar007(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please is there any chance of extension of registration
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Clinton39:
Hello I want to study med & surg at uniport
wat should I aim for in jamb and post utme
Just pass your JAMB, Uniport takes Post UTME seriously than JAMB. 200+ is okay. Post UTME, please get as high as you can. I mean high, aim for 70+ percent cuz they will admit from basic (pre degree), Ashgroove (somewhat like a program) and a few others, then of course Post UTME.

I hope you get admission, all the best.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Clinton39(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Just pass your JAMB, Uniport takes Post UTME seriously than JAMB. 200+ is okay. Post UTME, please get as high as you can. I mean high, aim for 70+ percent cuz they will admit from basic (pre degree), Ashgroove (somewhat like a program) and a few others, then of course Post UTME.

I hope you get admission, all the best.
Thanks bro appreciate this
Pls are u a student there?

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Phethar007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Phethar007:
Please is there any chance of extension of registration
please I want to know
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Clinton39:
Thanks bro appreciate this Pls are u a student there?
I am.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Lima98(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
ALFADOS:
you already schooling here now
how do you mean sir
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Clinton39(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I am.
Hopefully when I get in I can meet u
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by RIchiediamond27(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2022
As a jambite it is not bad if you become a millionaire

Get a high income skill!

2022 Hot Skills Online are :
1. Copywriting
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Content Creation
4. Freelancing
5. Graphics/Web Design
6. CPA Marketing
7. Virtual assistance

I would be teaching 10 serious jambites how to get started

8 slots left:

send a dm "I want to make money online" to 0 8 1 6 1 5 2 9 6 8 6

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Solomoncares: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
*SOLOMONCARES NEWS UPDATE*

Jamb activates the 2022 Annual Jamb Mock Website.. all you have to do is if you showed interest when Registering for Jamb Utme, you are expected to click on the link , then insert your jamb registration number in the box provided then download.

https://www.jamb.gov.ng/2022_Mock_Slip_Printing

Jamb Exam is fast approaching Download the *Solomoncares Jamb Cbt App* on Playstore or Desktop computers to enhance your learning.

Solomoncares
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Climate Change: Bike More and Drive Less to Curtail Air Pollution - Enyinna Victor

Climate Change without doubt in the 21st Century is seen as an undeniable environmental threat.

The World at Large today is experiencing and seeking approaches to adapt and reduce it's negative impact.

Climatic changes as we experience now, was caused generally out of man's desire for growth, development and improvement of Earth better than they meet it. Through Industrialization, Infrastructural advancement and oftentimes careless attitude of man towards his environment, Man tends to cause more harm than the intended good causing environmental pollution in the process.

Help Save our Lovely Climate,

A Must Read;
https://enyinnavictorblog..com/2022/03/climate-change-bike-more-and-drive-less.html

Comment, Share and Follow the Blog for interesting articles..

#ClimateChange #AirPollution #BikeMore #DriveLess #EnyinnaVictorBlog
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by latosolorunwa(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Latos Educational Consultant
Come for your weekend tutorial on Jamb 2022.
I will teach you Mathematics & Economics effectively.
Whatsapp only: 08162902404.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by latosolorunwa(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Latos Educational Consultant
Don't miss the next week tutorial on Mathematics & Economics. We're solving the most likely questions on the above subjects.
If you are interested WhatsApp me 08162902404.
Name:
Course applied for:
University:
Price is #250 per subject.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by A1Projecthub(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2022
�FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends�

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.