Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I'll Help You Verify Your Fiverr Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Help You Verify Your Fiverr Account (662 Views)

How Do You Verify Your Account On Fiverr? / We Would Help You Verify Nigeria Google Adsense !!! (www.imranservices.com.ng) / Can You Verify Google Adsense Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Help You Verify Your Fiverr Account by geek4k(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you have problems verifying your identity on your Fiverr seller account, I can help you do that.

Fiverr system randomly selects seller account to verify. When you get this notification, you'll be granted few days grace period before your account will be suspended if you fail to prove your identity.

Fiverr only accept gov't issued IDs i.e National ID card, Driver's license and Int'l Passport. If you don't have these you can't be verified, as other form of ID aren't recognized by Fiverr.

This is where I come in, I can help you verify your account even if you don't have the acceptable IDs. I do this via a special procedure with your NIMC slip and actual details, it's okay too if you don't have the slip.

I'm a level 2 Seller on Fiverr, (I no be newbie). I verified my account since 2019 without having the IDs and I've helped a friend and three other persons on Nairaland here.

Call or WhatsApp: +234 803 657 6333

Re: I'll Help You Verify Your Fiverr Account by Hakeem2020: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Own A Free All Expense Paid Website This Season / Gud Web Designer Wanted / To Know Any Company That Runing Promo On Website Hosting With Their Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.