Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Caught Her Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Cheating (5450 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Cheating by desmond827(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please I caught her cheating yet she kept denying not until I show all the conversation because i scan her whatapp web on my computer ...and I showed her everything's that she has discussed with the new guy he meet and they both heard s*x onces ..but she's begging me for over 3 weeks that it's was a mistake that such.but to my experience with the chat I saw she's in love with the guy and I feel so sad ..after everything she kept begging me that it was a mistake it won't happen ..today will make it 17 days still begging me ... advise please
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by fati2001(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
wehdone por the catch.

BY THE WAY. GOOD 12 AM IN ADDY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Jarv: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
My guy... I am speaking from pure experience.. DO NOT TAKE HER BACK.. you can maintain your friendship with her.. but desist from taking her back. It's for your own good and your mental well-being. Think about it.. if you take her back, can you trust her the same again?
If she can cheat on you and lie to you,... What is the probability that she won't pull the same stunt once more?

Use your number 6 my guy!

Naija girls are ruthless when it comes to the matters of the heart, but there are still good ones out there..

Like I said, speaking from experience

21 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Franzinni: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2020
If you are not married .. Thanks God!

You dodged a bullet bros.. Any body man or woman. Who cheats in a relationship is worst than a murderer ..because the emotional and psychological torment that comes with can drive some to kill or opt for suicide...over some shit that a good bar soap and ones left hand can do better.

If you want to be a demon keep her around but lock the door to your heart and hide the key. Make the relationship pure transaction.

But if you still like her as a person regardless of what she is... Let her go. That is the greatest love you can show her at this point. Because it will always creep back up when ever you have misunderstanding. To forgive is easy to forget men!!! It's hard and to save yourself the extra braincells you will use to second guess her every move .. Just quit.

I fear who no fear woman ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by MiaB(f): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
Please I caught her cheating yet she kept denying not until I show all the conversation because i scan her whatapp web on my computer ...and I showed her everything's that she has discussed with the new guy he meet and they both heard s*x onces ..but she's begging me for over 3 weeks that it's was a mistake that such.but to my experience with the chat I saw she's in love with the guy and I feel so sad ..after everything she kept begging me that it was a mistake it won't happen ..today will make it 17 days still begging me ... advise please
she's not sorry, she's ONLY sorry she got caught.
Don't fall for it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Silentgroper(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
If you are not married .. Thanks God!

You dodged a bullet bros.. Any body man or woman. Who cheats in a relationship is worst than a murderer ..because the emotional and psychological torment that comes with can drive some to kill or opt for suicide...over some shit that a good bar soap and ones left hand can do better.

If you want to be a demon keep her around but lock the door to your heart and hide the key. Make the relationship pure transaction.

But if you still like her as a person regardless of what she is... Let her go. That is the greatest love you can show her at this point. Because it will always creep back up when ever you have misunderstanding. To forgive is easy to forget men!!! It's hard and to save yourself the extra braincells you will use to second guess her every move .. Just quit.

I fear who no fear woman ...

Mann. U're a real softie.

like hell would i b bothered to dz extent. Unto d nxt puzzi it is 4 me.
no time

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Silentgroper(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2020
fati2001:
. wehdone por the catch.

BY THE WAY. GOOD 12 AM IN ADDY
Do u have pipty naira there?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by chatinent: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Yawns.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by DICKstractor: 1:10am On Oct 28, 2020
You will make a good detective. You can team up with Sherlock Fash to solve more crimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 1:48am On Oct 28, 2020
When will all these wailing stop on niaraland angry you guys should stop chasing these bitches except if it's one night stand

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Oct 28, 2020
cool

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:

17 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by ednut1(m): 2:10am On Oct 28, 2020
You don't know what to do
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by N2B2: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:

Don't fall for it. Once a hoe, always a hoe.

She is not sorry that she cheated; she is sorry that she got caught. You already know that she is in love with the guy. Use this chance and run fast and far!

10 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Obierika(m): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:

Did you ever cheat on her?

If yes forgive her but if no you can move on with your life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Edyice: 3:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Oga if you want to take her back just have it in mind that she belongs to us All cool..

Las Las you go dey OK wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Lee99: 3:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Better move on, she's hypergamous, she wants to keep bleeping you and the other guy or probably you're the financially stable guy and the other one is for knacks, she wants to have her cake and eat it, things don't work that way bro, be smart and dump her, she belongs to the streets, don't be a simp!!
#DeathToSimps

8 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 28, 2020
P

6 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Ken26(m): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Bro u see all ds guys sayin let go hmmm most of dem ar hypocrite, people mistakes if u understand women very much u will knw little tin drives dem, & remember d other side nigga ginger u to push up ur game, But ur babe go fine sha, wahala 4 babe wey ugly
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by MJluv(f): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2020
MiaB:
she's not sorry, she's ONLY sorry she got caught.
Don't fall for it
@desmond827 This here is the truth, what you do with it is solely your prerogative.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by femi4: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
"they both heard s*x onces "...Na wa o

Get a brighter grammar

That's my advice
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by osarogie28841: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2020
You will make a good detective. You can team up with Sherlock Fash to solve more crimes

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by stupidmod1: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2020
accept her back n just make her ur booty call.
codedly

Looking for a studio to record? House 10 got you covered Promote on www.soundla
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Quality20(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Just make sure she wash up n clean up and also menstruate at least once b4 taking her back. It's really not good to be changing spouses like pants

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Quality20(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Lee99:
Better move on, she's hypergamous, she wants to keep bleeping you and the other guy or probably you're the financially stable guy and the other one is for knacks, she wants to have her cake and eat it, things don't work that way bro, be smart and dump her, she belongs to the streets, don't be a simp!!
#DeathToSimps
Haba na, pls allow him continue with her to the alter, don't put sand into other ppls garri

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by kmaster007: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
based on experience let her go... you can bcom frnds again but dating her never?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by mosdii(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Ken26:
Bro u see all ds guys sayin let go hmmm most of dem ar hypocrite, people mistakes if u understand women very much u will knw little tin drives dem, & remember d other side nigga ginger u to push up ur game, But ur babe go fine sha, wahala 4 babe wey ugly

White Knight spotted
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
What won't happen again?Falling in love with another guy undecided
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Ahmback(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
It is a mistake to cheat??
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You want us to tell you not to accept her back as guys say here..
And after you would go and accept her back.. coz of reasons best known to you..
My advice would be different..
Accept her back.. pamper her, spend on her, even give her transport if she wants to go visit the other guy.. help and train her in school and also establish a business for her..
God go bless you if you do all this..
Congrats Kid, you are lucky that she even cheated on you.. it is such a huge privilege..
Ride on.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by motionarena: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
anoda pusssy-ass nigga

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2020
can we see the chat ? show the number too we want to check something here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. / He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.